Re-opening?

Schools should never had closed. Kids are not affected by it.
I think they were worried about them being carriers, bring it back home after spreading it from other kids, like head lice in some places, as kids are very touchy, not to mention spreading it to school staff. A lot of teachers are still teaching at older ages and are far more susceptible to coming down with the sickness, than the kids.

Schools should never had closed. Kids are not affected by it.
I think they were worried about them being carriers, bring it back home after spreading it from other kids, like head lice in some places, as kids are very touchy, not to mention spreading it to school staff. A lot of teachers are still teaching at older ages and are far more susceptible to coming down with the sickness, than the kids.
They don’t carry it. They don’t have the cell types in their lungs to. There isn’t a case of a child spreading the virus to anyone.

one thing I'm sure WON'T be changing is teachers destroying children's natural inquisitiveness in order to turn them into rigjt, proper social justice warriors.

one thing I'm sure WON'T be changing is teachers destroying children's natural inquisitiveness in order to turn them into rigjt, proper social justice warriors.
That wasn’t happening before, and it won’t happen now.

Forum List

Back