Re 1/6 Trump tells Fox: "These were great, peaceful people and there was love in the air!"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I could just feel the love in the air when cops were dragged down staircases and beaten to a pulp with metal flagpoles. And the bear spray/ flying fire extinguishers/ battering rams, stolen shields and bricks busting out windows/ gallos and nooses/ stun gun walking sticks/ baseball bats/ crowbars/ poop in the hallway? Donnie is right - SOOO much love! :rolleyes-41:

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday widely praised those who attended the Jan. 6 rally that preceded the insurrection at the Capitol, repeatedly using the word “love” to describe the tone of the event.​
Echoing his rhetoric about the 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va., Trump said, “These were peaceful people, these were great people.”​
In his interview with Bartiromo, Trump said those at the events of Jan. 6 were loving people who wanted to save the nation.​
“The crowd was unbelievable and I mentioned the word ‘love,’ the love in the air, I’ve never seen anything like it,” he said of his rally on the Ellipse. “That’s why they went to Washington.”​
He added: “Too much spirit and faith and love, there was such love at that rally, you had over a million people,” inflating the size of his rally crowd.​

I could just feel the love in the air when cops were dragged down staircases and beaten to a pulp with metal flagpoles. And the bear spray/ flying fire extinguishers/ battering rams, stolen shields and bricks busting out windows/ gallos and nooses/ stun gun walking sticks/ baseball bats/ crowbars/ poop in the hallway? Donnie is right - SOOO much love! :rolleyes-41:

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday widely praised those who attended the Jan. 6 rally that preceded the insurrection at the Capitol, repeatedly using the word “love” to describe the tone of the event.​
Echoing his rhetoric about the 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va., Trump said, “These were peaceful people, these were great people.”​
In his interview with Bartiromo, Trump said those at the events of Jan. 6 were loving people who wanted to save the nation.​
“The crowd was unbelievable and I mentioned the word ‘love,’ the love in the air, I’ve never seen anything like it,” he said of his rally on the Ellipse. “That’s why they went to Washington.”​
He added: “Too much spirit and faith and love, there was such love at that rally, you had over a million people,” inflating the size of his rally crowd.​

Raise your hand if that surprises you.

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Yeah....that's why they went to the Capitol....:)

"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

Yeah....that's why they went to the Capitol....:)

"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

Donnie: Will be WILD!
Donnie Jr: We're coming for you, and it's going to be fun!
Rudy: Combat justice!

Yep, the love was definitely in the air :rolleyes:

Yup. That was some pretty psychotic stuff there

Pure BlueAnon kookery here. Their Trump obsession is undying.

Yup. That was some pretty psychotic stuff there
He's the definitive psychopath

1626111208555.png

The absurdities that come out of Trump's mouth doesn't surprise me anymore but what is a little interesting is how many supposedly intelligent people believe them.

If 1/6 wasn't being forgotten as a non-event by Americans, Democrats wouldn't send their trolls out to constantly push it.
A non-event my ass. We're up to over 500 of these violent insurrectionist bastards and 1/6 will be forever remembered by history.

If 1/6 wasn't being forgotten as a non-event by Americans, Democrats wouldn't send their trolls out to constantly push it.
A non-event my ass. We're up to over 500 of these violent insurrectionist bastards and 1/6 will be forever remembered by history.

Gee, let’s see here. When leftards like you burned cities, killed cops, and looted businesses, it was called the “summer of love” and “peaceful protest”. By those definitions, 1/6 was a peaceful protest. The hypocrisy of BlueAnon lovers is disgusting.

What is incorrect about his statement?

Trump is insane.

New Topics

Forum List

Back