RCP no toss up electoral college map: Obama 277, Romney 261

RCP no toss up map now gives Obama 277 electoral votes, down from 281 earlier today and 294 yesterday, and it gives Romney 261 votes, up from 257 votes earlier today and 244 yesterday.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

I think we have already established this as a "wish site" for the GOP.

Yep, a couple of minutes reading there makes that pretty clear.

To rw's though, that would make it a non-partisan site. You know, like Heritage Foundation.

RCP no toss up map now gives Obama 277 electoral votes, down from 281 earlier today and 294 yesterday, and it gives Romney 261 votes, up from 257 votes earlier today and 244 yesterday.

Plus Nate Silver 538:clap2:

Well, Nate Silver is putting it at 288 and 250. With the odds at 68% for the President. Guess we will see who is more accurate, the average of the polls, or Mr. Silver.

Plus Nate Silver 538:clap2:

Well, Nate Silver is putting it at 288 and 250. With the odds at 68% for the President. Guess we will see who is more accurate, the average of the polls, or Mr. Silver.

LOL...........or these guys with a 100% success rate and nailing anywhere between 45-48 states in EVERY SINGLE election in the past 9!!!!:D:D:D

Updated election forecasting model still points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says | University of Colorado Boulder

330 - 206

Ray.........you better hope these guys are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off from the norm because right now it sure looks like...................

burgerking-13.jpg

Intrade Odds at are 61.9 for Obama, 37.6 for Romney.

Romney will have to take one of the following - PA, OH, MI, WI, IA.

Ray........let me tell you something. I have been waiting on this for a long, long time now........and for two years, Ive been chomping at the bit to watch the perpetually miserable take it up the pooper on election night with a big olld ungreased telephone pole. And then Im coming on here to spike the football in ruthless fashion...................

MSNBC.png

skookerasbil, as you will, son, as you will. You are here for only grins and chuckles, for you are a barely sentient being. If Romney wins, you certainly have the right to scamper and babble like a chimp gone crazy on steroid-laced bananas.

he only needs one of the following though which is to romney advantage.

also very worrying in my view that obama 4% in swing states behind romney in the Mitt Romney i Rasmussen poll.

Yup, for Americans it is coming down to the last debate and then the best vote by the individual.

Go Romney!

also very worrying in my view that obama 4% in swing states behind romney in the Mitt Romney i Rasmussen poll.

Yup, for Americans it is coming down to the last debate and then the best vote by the individual.

Go Romney!

it look like your guy going to win and many conservatives on here acting like it over

but we fight on untill last vote counted

That's how we do it in America.

What is interesting, with an apparent Obama defeat, is that the Senate will remain Democratic, which means ACA is going to be the law of the land.

The lame duck session coming up is going to make the amazing last one look like a stroll in the park. Obama and the GOP are going to be wheeling and dealing!

Forum List

Back