RCP has Obama ahead in all battlegrounds except for Florida and NC.

Hmm..

Looking good for the Democrats.
good news but worry for me is romney internal poll leaked to daily mail has him tied in pa and ahead in ohio. obama got to win both of those two states otherwise he lost.

Hmm..

good news but worry for me is romney internal poll leaked to daily mail has him tied in pa and ahead in ohio. obama got to win both of those two states otherwise he lost.

Romney's internal poll has you worried?

:lol:
all i know is romney would not go to pa on tuesday if it was not in play. the state worries me and i just scared obama team have taken that state for granted and will get nasty suprise tuesday night. be stupid after all work they put into ohio if they won that state but meant nothing by losing pa. got to win both and should get their teams down their tuesday

going on a limb but I feel better about Ohio than I do PA.

FL is tight, real tight. I was feeling like it was for sure a Romney state but we will see.

Hmm..

What RCP "has" remains quite irrelevant.

GiGo.
well who knows who right or wrong. just worried by romney internal posting and him going to pa on tuesday.

i am amazed obama not gone to pa once in last two weeks. mad mistake as its a close mistake and if they lose their be big inquest into how they lost that state

going on a limb but I feel better about Ohio than I do PA.

FL is tight, real tight. I was feeling like it was for sure a Romney state but we will see.
all i know is obama must win ohio and pa. not sure he win fi and really he can,t win without both ohio and pa.

pa scares me as much now. feel obama team have shown lazyness here and could pay for it the same way they did in nh primary in 2008.

Hmm..

GiGo.
well who knows who right or wrong. just worried by romney internal posting and him going to pa on tuesday.

i am amazed obama not gone to pa once in last two weeks. mad mistake as its a close mistake and if they lose their be big inquest into how they lost that state

Concern troll is concerned.

GiGo.

Concern troll is concerned.
i am not a concern troll. fuck off with that. i just am naturally look at the premistic sign of things.

i just hate idea that pa is so much in play at the moment. obama can,t win without it/.

all i know is romney would not go to pa on tuesday if it was not in play. the state worries me and i just scared obama team have taken that state for granted and will get nasty suprise tuesday night. be stupid after all work they put into ohio if they won that state but meant nothing by losing pa. got to win both and should get their teams down their tuesday

Not to worry, Obama's internal poll has him with a comfortable lead in both Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Every losing republican goes to PA.

It's like clockwork.

Every GOP candidate has twilighted in PA since Bush Sr...they haven't won it yet.

Every GOP candidate has twilighted in PA since Bush Sr...they haven't won it yet.
well hope history not changed on tuesday. obama simply must win pa and without it this election is not even close. he lost their and then.

Hmm..

As a general rule, I don't engage in predictions. However, I DID see some polling data in Sunday's paper that really caught my eye. It wasn't about which candidate was ahead in which state. It was about what the electorate as a whole believed was important and which candidate was more likely to excel in certain areas. For example, Romney was seen as being more likely to tackle the debt, and of course that's important.

But the stat that REALLY stood out was this. Obama was seen as being far more likely to understand the middle class and their problems. Then, when asked how important that was, the poll indicated that over 70% of respondents thought that was very important.

Forum List

Back