Ray Epp’s wife is a director of sales for dominion voting machines

Buried in the article but it’s there

Pray for him he is still alive. He is at very high risk for Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome. There is no cure

hillaryNod-496.gif

They are false. The laughable issue here is you members of the Trump Circus will believe ANYTHING. :)
Video says differently. But you’re so stupid you believe the bullshit spouted your Dem masters rather than the actual evidence. You want stupid, look in a mirror.

Video says nothing. Again, it's a lie. Epps himself said so. But you want to bleev...don't cha? :auiqs.jpg:
I’m sure Epps appreciates the verbal blowjob you’re giving him. Video says he’s guilty no matter what the criminal himself claims. I believe the video and facts. You’re just a retard who keeps pissing into the wind and wonders why he’s getting wet. Stamp your feet and screech some more.....

How's this idiot conspiracy theory doing, Trumptards? What? It's doing as well as all of your other idiot conspiracy theories? Well, how about that.

Haven't your masters issued you a new idiot conspiracy theory to whimper about? You'd best run and check. You cult bois wouldn't want to be the last cult lackey to spread the newest idiot conspiracy theory. You'd miss out on so many cult brownie points.

Just to be clear… Epps wife worked for an unrelated company with a similar name. She left that company three years ago.

This is another bullshit hoax

Just to be clear… Epps wife worked for an unrelated company with a similar name. She left that company three years ago.

This is another bullshit hoax
I have to agree! This company was a completely different entity that had nothing to do with Dominion Voting Machines. Epps wife dealt with weddings.

NO retard, the Epps accusations have been proven true by video evidence. Epps says he didn’t do it so you must believe him. Hahahaha! Find that pee tape or any evidence of Russia Collusion yet you sheep?

LOL

You mean this one...?

Buried in the article but it’s there

I am always completely shocked by all creepy, dark, corrupt, yet coincidental 'spider webs' that connect all these seditious, treasonous, corrupt, criminal political players.

It seems like NO ONE should be able to work in any federal govt job or be connected to anyone who does for more than 2 years tops to prevent people from being corrupted and this shit happening.

Keep the seats rotating so they only have time to do their jobs, not fuck the Constitution, system, country, and Americans.

Video says nothing. Again, it's a lie. Epps himself said so. But you want to bleev...don't cha? :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, they actually believe if they can tie Epps with the FBI, then that absolves all the rightards who stormed the Capitol.

I’m sure Epps appreciates the verbal blowjob you’re giving him. Video says he’s guilty no matter what the criminal himself claims. I believe the video and facts. You’re just a retard who keeps pissing into the wind and wonders why he’s getting wet. Stamp your feet and screech some more.....

Too bad there's no video of Epps inside the Capitol or assaulting police. Then you would have had a point.

Ray Epp’s wife is a director of sales for dominion voting machines​

The myth of "Ray Epps, The Man Who Controls the Weak Minds of TrumpHumps" was hilarious.

I wish they'd resurrect that one.

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 5.42.26 PM.png

"Attack outnumbered police defending democracy. Pass it on."
As for Mrs. Epps, there is no evidence that she ever printed bamboo ballots, delivered Pedophile Pizzas, controlled Italian satellites, or ever worked for Dominion Voting Systems.

“Ray Epps is married to Robyn Epps,” reads text included in the image. “She is National Director of Sales and Development at Dominion Enterprises, which Dominion Voting is a division of. Are you still believing there is such a thing as coincidence?”
While it is true that Robyn Epps worked for Dominion Enterprises, according to her LinkedIn page and a 2007 press release from the company, it is not affiliated with Dominion Voting Systems. In reality, Dominion Enterprises is a media and information services company with several brands underneath it, according to the company’s website. None of those brands are Dominion Voting Systems.

I am always completely shocked by all creepy, dark, corrupt, yet coincidental 'spider webs' that connect all these seditious, treasonous, corrupt, criminal political players.
That's called belief in conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back