Raúl Castro steps down as Cuban communist Party leader

Trump's looking for a job . . .
you know that Cuba is a commie, neo - stalinist , despotic state , right ?
Trump doesn't care. He'll say anything, at any time. He used to be a pro-abortion Democrat. Until he needed to say something different.

You think Donald Trump has an ideology?
4i6Ckte.gif
You do not have to tell people about Trump. He hit on agendas or at least direction that most Americans backed up at one time or another including most politicians on both sides. He was not a lifetime politicians who change their views hundreds of times. To see this man get elected coming from such negative numbers is incredible. Since 1976 Repubs have had only one candidate that was not questionable in his political leanings in some ways. That was Reagan who was not a conservative in everything but in more things then what I have seen from all of the others. Trump tried to promote his agendas. No matter what he was before running.
Yes, most Republicans are frauds.

And getting elected is easier when you have the efforts of a rival superpower assisting you in psy-ops social media.

Great NEWS!! one more commie despot down , guys do you have any idea who will be the next strap of Cuba ? whats situation in Cuba nowadays ? can putin annex Cuba?
The-Death-of-Stalin.gif

Well, you might think it's great news, perhaps you want Cuba to have an American puppet leader. Problem is, the next leader might not be what you expected.

Like when Hu Jintao stepped down 9 years ago in China, and Xi stepped up, much more fierce and dangerous for the US.
" perhaps you want Cuba to have an American puppet leader. " have you ever lived under Marxist despotic regime ? in a dirty russian pig-house ?

4f02821a0ccf16d10854cb16c1341e85.jpg

Yes.

Not sure how that answers my question, or even get anywhere close to it.

Have you ever been to Cuba?
yes, 3 years ago. its a terrible place, the moscow killed it they have no chance

Well, the US killed it mostly.

But then maybe a lot of other people like Cuba. I've never been, but I'm sure I'd like it there.
" US killed it mostly. " a Marxist - Moscow lies, 10$ salaries (per month ) killed Cuba , it was before Moscow occupation the most developed Latin - Caribbean country , today its a shit h¤le Muscovy with Palms

xxrk89wpmdq01.jpg
Nothing a little pressure washing cant fix.

Great NEWS!! one more commie despot down , guys do you have any idea who will be the next strap of Cuba ? whats situation in Cuba nowadays ? can putin annex Cuba?
The-Death-of-Stalin.gif

Well, you might think it's great news, perhaps you want Cuba to have an American puppet leader. Problem is, the next leader might not be what you expected.

Like when Hu Jintao stepped down 9 years ago in China, and Xi stepped up, much more fierce and dangerous for the US.
" perhaps you want Cuba to have an American puppet leader. " have you ever lived under Marxist despotic regime ? in a dirty russian pig-house ?

Yes.

yes, 3 years ago. its a terrible place, the moscow killed it they have no chance

But then maybe a lot of other people like Cuba. I've never been, but I'm sure I'd like it there.
" US killed it mostly. " a Marxist - Moscow lies, 10$ salaries (per month ) killed Cuba , it was before Moscow occupation the most developed Latin - Caribbean country , today its a shit h¤le Muscovy with Palms

xxrk89wpmdq01.jpg
Nothing a little pressure washing cant fix.

The-Death-of-Stalin.gif

Yes.

xxrk89wpmdq01.jpg

Your post doesn't say anything.

Forum List

Back