"Rational" Republicans Threaten Third-Party if Cheney's Replaced.

Have these 100 folks printed up any bumper stickers yet? I want one for my truck.

Let the petulant fools break away. How rational is it for an elected official to spend time condemning the former president instead of doing the will of the people she was elected to represent? Ms. Chaney is an example of what's worst in politics, putting personal hatred ahead of the will of the people. She should resign and spend time in some storefront office trying to recruit like minded fools for a third party.
The former president is a traitor who may well find himself in multiple courtrooms (jail cells?) between now and November 2022. Cheney is wrong about many things, but she is absolutely right about the need to prosecute everyone responsible for the January 6 insurrection.

President Biden.

The relief continues to wash over me like a cool ocean wave on a warm summer day.
How much of your current relief is due to Hurricane Trump? Imho, we should remember where Joe Biden came from and who he serves:

On Contact: Don’t be fooled by Joe Biden

"Don't be fooled by Joe Biden. He knows his infrastructure and education bills have as much chance of becoming law as the $15 minimum wage or the $2,000 stimulus checks he promised as a candidate.

"He knows his America Jobs Plan will never create, as he says, millions of good-paying jobs, jobs Americans can raise their families on, any more than NAFTA, which he supported, would, as was also promised, create millions of good-paying jobs.

"His mantra of Buy American is worthless.

"He knows the vast majority of our consumer, electronics, apparel, furniture, and industrial supplies are made in China by workers who earn an average of one or two dollars an hour and lack unions and basic labor rights.

"He knows his call to lower deductibles and prescription drug cost in the Affordable Care Act will never be permitted by the corporations that profit from healthcare. He knows the corporate donors..."

Maybe in a few years the Democratic Party can divide, and we'll be back to where we started - minus the Trumpbot idiots!
Trump backers are the latest historical manifestation of the influence of white supremacy on US politics; do you believe we will ever be rid of that malignancy?
2021-01-06T000000Z_1621983557_RC2K2L9T6BWB_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-CONGRESS.jpg

What the Capitol insurgency reveals about white supremacy and law enforcement

LOL!! The Cheney, Romney, Kasich Party can join the "no one cares" list.

View attachment 488611

How do conservatives expect to win national elections with a pair of warring factions?
As though you commie fucks are concerned with republicans winning?

The comedy here today is off the hook! :lmao:
Repubs aren’t commie? You think tariff policies are small gov? How about them steel prices?
you have no idea what a tariff is.

I want a button to wear.

Have these 100 clowns pooled their lunch money to have any made yet?

What they seem to be missing is that people are sick of their shit. They're catching on that they, dems and republicans, serve a very narrow segment of the population and the rest get the crumbs
Dems and Republicans primarily serve the interests of their donor class, i.e., the richest ten percent of their base. Trump tapped into that reality and the fact that Democrats like Biden, Clinton, and Obama told their voters to vote Republican if they didn't like NAFTA. The possibility that Trump was a life-long crony-capitalist and corrupt oligarch never seemed to penetrate his base. Even so if he had responded to the Covid pandemic with the same efficacy as Biden, he would probably have won reelection.

What they seem to be missing is that people are sick of their shit. They're catching on that they, dems and republicans, serve a very narrow segment of the population and the rest get the crumbs
Dems and Republicans primarily serve the interests of their donor class, i.e., the richest ten percent of their base. Trump tapped into that reality and the fact that Democrats like Biden, Clinton, and Obama told their voters to vote Republican if they didn't like NAFTA. The possibility that Trump was a life-long crony-capitalist and corrupt oligarch never seemed to penetrate his base. Even so if he had responded to the Covid pandemic with the same efficacy as Biden, he would probably have won reelection.

I agree right up to the "as Biden" comment.

The vaccines, which obviously turned the tide on that, were developed and in production (they take 60-90 days to produce) before Biden took office. He did literally nothing but ride along.

I'd be very surprised to see that, but shit that comes up sure could damage the party.
I've worried about Trump's long history of donating money to Democrats and how that money might buy him favors in any impending legal proceedings, but I think it's a little too early to know for sure:

This is Trump's heaping list of legal problems post-impeachment

"After averting a conviction in his second impeachment trial, former President Donald Trump faces significant new legal threats as prosecutors in Georgia have joined those in New York to conduct criminal investigations into his actions.

"As the nation watched harrowing videos from January 6 of Trump supporters storming the US Capitol during the Senate impeachment trial this week, Georgia officials announced they have opened investigations into Trump's efforts to overturn the state's election results, including by pressuring officials to 'find' votes to swing the outcome in his favor."
From the most unhinged Presidency in our history to the most unhinged post-Presidency in our history.

Appropriate, I guess.
At some point someone is going to get their hands on a nuke or dirty bomb. It is inevitable. Its just when.

Cheney's ouster has given her a massive platform. she's the AOC of the right (but without the charisma)

Forum List

Back