Rational and logical observations why there can be NO god....

... Virgins cannot get pregnant. ...

Only to make this clear: This sentence is not rationally. Every mother was once a virgin ... and whether a mother is young (virgin = young woman, who is not married) depends not on the age of the woman - it depends on the age of the observer. For a 2 years old child the own 20 years old mother is unbelievable old - 10 times older - but for the 60 years old grandfather his daughter - the same mother - is very young. Only a third of the own age.

And now: What is the real important thing why we believe Mary was a virgin - a young woman, who was not married - and the father of her son Jesus (the Christ = god) had been the Holy Spirit (=god). There's an unbelievable amount of information about this theme - written since centuries. I will tell you now in only one word what's the most important thing why Mary had to be a virgin. The word is "freedom".

And what happens now? You do not understand why I say so, isn't it? And why do you not understand this? On a very simple reason. You are just simple convinced "a virgin cannot be pregnant" - and Christians are idiots - while you say so even in times of artificial fertilisation. But we don't speak about such things nor about sex when we say Mary was a young unmarried woman who got on holy reasons a baby. We speak about that Mary was without sin - so she was able to make the totally free decision to become the mother of the son of god.

With your way to think has our way to think not a lot to do.

Last edited:
I think you meant to say conscience.

But that doesn't answer the questions I asked. Who and how am I harming anyone?
And they all believe the universe began being created from nothing because of the evidence for it.
Apparently it drives militant atheists batshit crazy and leads to them becoming science deniers.
No. My point was to establish that you are a science denier.
the confluence of the metaphysical forces are responsible for everything in the universe and set in motion the 1st cyclical event of the modern universe transferring over time stages between energy and matter.
deliberate absurdity of your statements to circumvent meaningful discussion - there is no one on planet Earth that believes the universe began either 6k or 4.5billion years ago - from nothing - and that time and space have ever been proven not to exist and are eternal.

deliberate absurdity of your statements to circumvent meaningful discussion - there is no one on planet Earth that believes the universe began either 6k or 4.5billion years ago - from nothing - and that time and space have ever been proven not to exist and are eternal.
Does your mom know you are using her computer?

Does your mom know you are using her computer?
there is no one on planet Earth that believes the universe began either 6k or 4.5billion years ago - from nothing - and that time and space have ever been proven not to exist and are eternal.
(that believes) your absurdity, maybe your the last to know but the rest of us, or those not wedded to a desert religion, have grown up. good luck.

According to Genesis, the universe was created from a ball of energy and light that appeared suddenly from nothingness — exactly the same ball of energy and light described in the Big Bang theory. Throughout the centuries, creation ex nihilo was considered impossible, but today it is taken as scientific fact, said Aviezer.

LOL... I see that you still are having trouble getting along with others...Go figure.

I tried to tell you many times it is written that if you stayed on Pleasure Island for too long those donkey ears will be there for all to see for the rest of your pathetic life. (Pinocchio 3:14)

UNBELIEVER!

According to Genesis, the earth was already a planet before light was spoken into existence.

Light is just a metaphor for the law which was given as a 'light to the nations' who were already in existence when 'heaven and earth' were created as well.

But don't let details distract you from your determination to make a jackass out of yourself daily.

Carry on!

LOL... I see that you still are having trouble getting along with others...Go figure.

I tried to tell you many times it is written that if you stayed on Pleasure Island for too long those donkey ears will be there for all to see for the rest of your pathetic life. (Pinocchio 3:14)

UNBELIEVER!

According to Genesis, the earth was already a planet before light was spoken into existence.

Light is just a metaphor for the law which was given as a 'light to the nations' who were already in existence when 'heaven and earth' were created as well.

But don't let details distract you from your determination to make a jackass out of yourself daily.

Carry on!
I'm going to go with the Jews on this one, bro. God created everything from nothing.

So something CAN come from nothing, now. Man, i will try to keep up.
Yes, the belief of Catholics and Jews is that God created the universe (aka existence) from nothing.

Science confirms it.

But I've explained this to you many times. You always argue against the science. Have YOU changed your mind? Because I haven't.

Yes, the belief of Catholics and Jews is that God created the universe (aka existence) from nothing.

Science confirms it.

But I've explained this to you many times. You always argue against the science. Have YOU changed your mind? Because I haven't.

Science does not confirm that to be a fact. But if you are going to make up silly lies, this is the correct section of the board for it.

Science does not confirm that to be a fact. But if you are going to make up silly lies, this is the correct section of the board for it.
How else did the cosmic background radiation get there if not from a universe being created from nothing?

How else did the cosmic background radiation get there if not from a universe being created from nothing?
And possibly the universe was created from nothing. Nobody knows. You seemed to hate the idea recently. You mocked the scientists who fleshed out the theoretical evidence of its possibility.

How does a rapid expansion of a region that definitely existed and was not nothing create radiation?
I am not giving you the same primer on the decoupling event that I have had to give you more than once. Sorry. Just make your points, I am not your assistant.

I am not giving you the same primer on the decoupling event that I have had to give you more than once. Sorry. Just make your points, I am not your assistant.
You don't know.

You have never answered that question. I've asked you dozens of times. You haven't answered it once. I've even explained how radiation is produced. It's over your head. I've even told you what to study, what to look up for yourself.

You don't know.
I literally gave the correct answer in the post you quoted, haha

Oh ding. I see you have already gone off the deep end for the day. Have a good one.

And try to keep your brain straight. You were very much against the idea of something from nothing just a couple weeks ago. But you forgot, apparently. Hopefully you settle on one of the two contradictory positions, before I see you again.

I literally gave the correct answer in the post you quoted, haha

Oh ding. I see you have already gone off the deep end for the day. Have a good one.

And try to keep your brain straight. You were very much against the idea of something from nothing just a couple weeks ago. But you forgot, apparently. Hopefully you settle on one of the two contradictory positions, before I see you again.
Actually you didn't even come close to answering it. All you proved is that you don't know what created the radiation. Decoupling is not what produced the radiation. Radiation was produced very early in the creation of the universe. Try again.

Again... you are confusing me with someone else.

New Topics

Forum List

Back