Rate my obesity level

Just like my favorite movie star ... TOR JOHNSON!

tor-as-lobo.jpg

Mort, the girls would say you are pleasingly plump. That's all.
Nice reply, Hoss. I had to sit out from here for THREE months this time for being a bad boy. I just recently had COVID-19. Spent some time in a local hospital, I BELIEVE I'm getting better. I've lost close to 60 lbs. this past year due to diabetes and COVID. It's a rough way to lose weight, but I'm looking a lot better. Thanks for your nice reply to Mort. You are a GOOD man.

nic

3 months isn't that long. On another internet message board , I was suspended for 1000 years for being bad. I got an email that I will be reinstated in June 3017.
Ha-ha! Good one, prince,

Its actually true. I just have to keep my nose clean for 996 1/2 more years, and they will welcome me back.
Ha-ha! :clap2:

Mortimer, you should consider a weight loss program of some kind, I would start doing some research into various programs that offer menu plans and have some kind of coaching, there are a ton of these in the U.S., there has to be something similar where you live. It's not healthy to be that overweight, and if you are concerned about your health, I'd recommend you get serious about losing weight. Don't think you can't do it, you can do anything you set your mind to. I wish you success.
You are a kind man, danny. :)

You’re very obese and at huge risks of dying from cardio vascular problems and getting diabetes
You need to work with a nutritionist!
I like you man
You need a professional and fast

I am not a “ yes “ guy
I see you and you’re close to morbidly obese
I am guessing you’re over 300 pounds
What is your diet like ??

New Topics

Forum List

Back