Rate my obesity level

You're a big guy. You ever think about wrestling professionally? I'll tell you this here, if you come off the top rope and hit someone with your knee, they aren't getting back up.

Hey, Mort, I'm BACK! I think you look fine. You're NOT morbidly obese by any means. You have some fine muscle tone in your arms, you're just VERY slightly obese. Again, you look fine. Signed, Steve (bluzman61) from Valparaiso, Indiana, the USA

You're fat Mortie. That will make it rough when you get older. Ask anyone in their 60s or 70s. They will tell you that it seems like they were your age just last week, and that weight is gonna hurt you. Don't get me wrong. I got nothing against fat people. I weigh a lot more than I should, and I wish I would have listened more to those old folks that gave me advice.

You're fat Mortie. That will make it rough when you get older. Ask anyone in their 60s or 70s. They will tell you that it seems like they were your age just last week, and that weight is gonna hurt you. Don't get me wrong. I got nothing against fat people. I weigh a lot more than I should, and I wish I would have listened more to those old folks that gave me advice.
A few easy tricks and you'll lose 10 lbs a year and not know it by tricking your mind.

NOT a nice reply, BD. ESPECIALLY since YOU weigh a lot more than you should. Mort probably looks better than you. The old saying, "if you have nothing nice to say, just say nothing." This applies here. It must be rough being a morose, cranky old man.

Big - Fat - Obese - Morbidly Obese

If you want an honest response, your are morbidly obese and the older you get the harder it will be to lose that weight and the greater the adverse effects of having it will be. I personally don't care as long as you are happy and willing to suffer the consequences. I don't judge you because of it. I have just seen a lot of people come to regret that extra weight as they age, sometimes with serious health consequences.

NOT a nice reply, BD. ESPECIALLY since YOU weigh a lot more than you should. Mort probably looks better than you. The old saying, "if you have nothing nice to say, just say nothing." This applies here. It must be rough being a morose, cranky old man.

The OP wasn't about whether I'm fat. He asked for opinions on himself. I don't have a problem with the way he looks. If it came out that way then I apologize, but I stand by what I wrote.

A few easy tricks and you'll lose 10 lbs a year and not know it by tricking your mind.
Trick number 1................Start eating from a salad plate. Believe it or not. Take your portions and somewhat eat slower. Not real slow, but slower. When you are done get your modest 2nds and eat a bit more slower. You should be satisfied. This way you'll eat about the same amount in one good helping but in 2 salad plates. Thus when you would have taken a 2nd helping with a big plate...... 2 salad plates slower equals 2 bigger plates eating like a wolf.

Trick your brain in portion size

Big - Fat - Obese - Morbidly Obese

If you want an honest response, your are morbidly obese and the older you get the harder it will be to lose that weight and the greater the adverse effects of having it will be. I personally don't care as long as you are happy and willing to suffer the consequences. I don't judge you because of it. I have just seen a lot of people come to regret that extra weight as they age, sometimes with serious health consequences.

Great post, but it seems familiar for some reason.

Mort, the girls would say you are pleasingly plump. That's all.
Nice reply, Hoss. I had to sit out from here for THREE months this time for being a bad boy. I just recently had COVID-19. Spent some time in a local hospital, I BELIEVE I'm getting better. I've lost close to 60 lbs. this past year due to diabetes and COVID. It's a rough way to lose weight, but I'm looking a lot better. Thanks for your nice reply to Mort. You are a GOOD man.

nic

Mort, the girls would say you are pleasingly plump. That's all.
Nice reply, Hoss. I had to sit out from here for THREE months this time for being a bad boy. I just recently had COVID-19. Spent some time in a local hospital, I BELIEVE I'm getting better. I've lost close to 60 lbs. this past year due to diabetes and COVID. It's a rough way to lose weight, but I'm looking a lot better. Thanks for your nice reply to Mort. You are a GOOD man.

nic

3 months isn't that long. On another internet message board , I was suspended for 1000 years for being bad. I got an email that I will be reinstated in June 3017.

Forum List

Back