Zone1 Rate me at my Prime

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I think here I am old enough to be a young adult or man already, but young enough to be hot, i was at some point of my life where i was not really too fat, but not a kid either, later and later i got fatter and fatter etc. so I think that is the best picture of me which I have.

What the actual fuck. Why are you so cringey? Like holy hell.

For starters, you look like any punk kid that ever existed. Congratulations. Second, you say you're not racist, so why do you shittily paste your face over an SS soldiers face? Like WHY!?

Im not racist by ideology, but I do think that the uniform looks good. Maybe an american uniform looks just as good though? Some women like uniforms. The nazis did had good uniforms though, but i dont share their ideology.

I think here I am old enough to be a young adult or man already, but young enough to be hot, i was at some point of my life where i was not really too fat, but not a kid either, later and later i got fatter and fatter etc. so I think that is the best picture of me which I have.

From the hugo boss collection
Nice

From the hugo boss collection
Nice

US Uniform and and a recent picture of me... I choose a bit of a chubbier officer so it will fit better or look less fake...

315412769_2342268572591070_5479856691433567885_n.jpg

Forum List

Back