Rassmussen Polls 11/06/2012 And Beyond...

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
How are you guys gonna explain this one away.

This fail was EPIC!

Unskewed was even worse. What a bunch of stupid idiots the right wingers are, they were propping up those propaganda sites like gospel.

Looks like it wasn't a "lib conspiracy" with the polls was it right wingers? :fu:

Rasmussen didn't have the numbers significantly much different than anyone else.

Mebby you should lay off the stream-of-consciousness threads for the night.

MEBBY...u should take ur medicine like a man.

Hmmmm....!?!?!

This fail was EPIC!

Their model was off from the get go. They overestimate the white vote and underestimated the minority vote. One last thing; I think all of the pollsters missed one other small thing, and that was voters such as myself who have voted Republican for years but got tired of the far right hijacking the party. While I don't think this was a big number, I think it was missed completely by everyone. When it came to polling people in this category, I think there was a reverse Bradly effect. We know that some Democrats crossed over to support Romney, but it was just assumed that nobody would cross over the other way, but I guarantee you it happened more than anyone will admit.

He'll actually end up being pretty close in the national number as he usually is. Once again though, his state numbers blow, consistently showing a 4 point Republican lean.

This fail was EPIC!

Their model was off from the get go. They overestimate the white vote and underestimated the minority vote. One last thing; I think all of the pollsters missed one other small thing, and that was voters such as myself who have voted Republican for years but got tired of the far right hijacking the party. While I don't think this was a big number, I think it was missed completely by everyone. When it came to polling people in this category, I think there was a reverse Bradly effect. We know that some Democrats crossed over to support Romney, but it was just assumed that nobody would cross over the other way, but I guarantee you it happened more than anyone will admit.
I think the FIRST thing is to start off with cutting that "overpolling of Democrats" nonsense.

I mean....if that's not the biggest crock of dog shat you ever heard I dunno what is.

These people need to be bashed like never before for this tripe.

This fail was EPIC!

I think the FIRST thing is to start off with cutting that "overpolling of Democrats" nonsense.

I mean....if that's not the biggest crock of dog shat you ever heard I dunno what is.

These people need to be bashed like never before for this tripe.

No doubt about that. The poll truthers need to be bashed over the head repeatedly.

Rasmussen didn't have the numbers significantly much different than anyone else.

Hmmmm....!?!?!

Why would you presume that anything you're saying is medicine?

Seems to me you're trying to rub salt in wounds.

Hmmmm....!?!?!

*looking at his avatar & ROTFLMBAO*

49izadw.gif

Just look at Rasmussen's swing state polling. He was close on a number of states but in NONE of them was he off in Obama's favor. To deny that he is basically a GOP pollster at this point is silly.

Hmmmm....!?!?!

It's a pretty big wound.

Oh i see. So the more serious the injury, the more of a dick you need to be?

You want people to work together despite treating them like crap and kicking them while they are down. I can't speak for the others here, but if Romney had won, i wouldn't have been treating any of you badly. Id have been reaching out to console and reconcile.

This is precisely why nothing will get fixed with Obama in office.

It's a pretty big wound.

You want people to work together despite treating them like crap and kicking them while they are down. I can't speak for the others here, but if Romney had won, i wouldn't have been treating any of you badly. Id have been reaching out to console and reconcile.

Bull.

Shit.

If Romney had won, there would be a huge liberal bashing circle-jerk, talking about how we'll crucify anyone who gets in the way of right wing reform.

Don't give me a line like that again, you and I both know it's completely untrue, regardless of your personal feelings on the matter. Or whether or not you personally would participate.

And for the record, I'm not the one rubbing salt in to the wound, he is.

It's a pretty big wound.

Bull.

Shit.

If Romney had won, there would be a huge liberal bashing circle-jerk, talking about how we'll crucify anyone who gets in the way of right wing reform.

Don't give me a line like that again, you and I both know it's completely untrue, regardless of your personal feelings on the matter. Or whether or not you personally would participate.

And for the record, I'm not the one rubbing salt in to the wound, he is.
I told them I would. As they told me they would.

I mean what I say and say what I mean.

I'm not apologetic.

The Republicans HAVE to learn.

Forum List

Back