Rassmussen Poll; 54% of Americans Believe Joe Biden Participated With Hunter in Influence Schemes

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is seriously bad news for Xi-Byeden.

A new poll from Rasmussen Reports has found that most likely voters believe that former Vice President Joe Biden benefitted from controversial business deals reached by his son, Hunter Biden.
According to data from the poll, 54 percent of “likely U.S. Voters believe it’s likely that Biden was consulted about and perhaps profited from Hunter’s overseas business deals including at least one involving a company in mainland China.”
Despite those that strongly believe Biden benefitted, 44 percent “very likely” consider that Biden benefitted from those deals. Contrary to those that have suspicion, 38 percent stated they “unlikely” believe that Biden was involved with his son’s dealings. An estimated 21 percent responded they believe it is “unlikely at all.”

You mean a Republican push poller with a C-minus accuracy rating came out with a poll that helps Republicans?

Whoa!
Rated by what Marxist goofball, genius?

You Commies project so much! roflmao

Rasmussen is another state media operative like Fox today. Amazing how much they imitate Russian style control of information. Cults are hard things to understand.

'It Was All a Lie: How the Republican Party Became Donald Trump' Stuart Stevens

It Was All a Lie

And its History:

'Invisible Hands: The Businessmen's Crusade Against the New Deal' Kim Phillips-Fein
Invisible Hands

The only big guy supporters seem to be members of the federal bureaucracy.......the corporate media..... academia.... entertainment....big dork tech.

And some of these progressive misfit losers :)

You mean a Republican push poller with a C-minus accuracy rating came out with a poll that helps Republicans?

Whoa!
Rated by what Marxist goofball, genius?

You Commies project so much! roflmao

You are the commies. You are spreading Putin propaganda.

In 2018, Rasmussen had Republicans up by 1 in the generic poll. Democrats won the generic ballot by 8 points. Rasmussen was the only poll that got it completely wrong. That is why they get a C-minus.

Voters know who the crooks are.

"Overall, from what they’ve heard of the laptop, 44 percent of registered voters say Joe Biden didn’t do anything wrong, 37 percent think he did and another 19 percent aren’t sure.

The problem for the president is that by an 11-point margin, independents also say Trump and his family are more “corrupt” (50 percent) than Biden and his family (39 percent) — a view shared by the majority of registered voters (53 percent to 39 percent).

Although Trump denied having business interests in Russia during the 2016 campaign, he was in fact pursuing a major real-estate deal in Moscow, according to his lawyer at the time, Michael Cohen, who was personally involved in the negotiations. Trump’s sons manage his hotel and resort business, which charges the U.S. government for rooms rented by officials and security personnel during the president’s frequent visits to his properties. Senate Democrats brought a lawsuit charging that Trump was violating the Constitution by receiving profits from foreign governments who put up diplomats at his hotel in Washington, D.C. The Supreme Court let stand a lower court ruling dismissing the case on technical legal grounds.

Asked directly whether they think Joe Biden and his family are corrupt, 47 percent of registered voters say no. Just 40 percent say yes.

Asked the same question about Trump and his family, 55 percent of registered voters say yes. Just 35 percent say no."

Put me in the majority that KNOW the Chinaman has been shaking down countries for millions/billions.... for decades. I still can't believe he put a fucking crackhead in charge of the money laundering and extortion. That's a special kind of stupid.

The fact you believe this shit shows your stupidity.

Put me in the majority that KNOW the Chinaman has been shaking down countries for millions/billions.... for decades. I still can't believe he put a fucking crackhead in charge of the money laundering and extortion. That's a special kind of stupid.

Wow...........I'm with Stupid too then...........Biden is a corrupt Career politician and got rich off of his influence in politics...........

Call me Stupid then..........cool

We're laughing at you old woman.... AT you, not WITH you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Forum List

Back