RASMUSSEN: Romney 50% Obama 46%...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
I know i know, this Poll is obviously secretly controlled by those evil rich racist folk. But that being said, hitting the 50% mark is still pretty big for Romney.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 50% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 46%. One percent (1%) prefers some other candidate, and two percent (2%) are undecided.

Other than brief convention bounces, this is the first time either candidate has led by more than three points in months. See daily tracking history.

Romney attracts support from 89% of Republican voters. The president earns the vote from 82% of Democrats. Among those not affiliated with either major party, the GOP challenger leads by nine.

These updates are based upon nightly telephone interviews and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. As a result, virtually all of the interviews for today’s update were completed before the end of last night’s final presidential debate. It will take a few days to see if the debate had a significant impact on the race...

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Last edited:
I know i know, this Poll is obviously conducted by evil rich & racist folk. But that being said, hitting the 50% mark is still pretty big for Romney.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 50% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 46%. One percent (1%) prefers some other candidate, and two percent (2%) are undecided.

Other than brief convention bounces, this is the first time either candidate has led by more than three points in months. See daily tracking history.

Romney attracts support from 89% of Republican voters. The president earns the vote from 82% of Democrats. Among those not affiliated with either major party, the GOP challenger leads by nine.

These updates are based upon nightly telephone interviews and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. As a result, virtually all of the interviews for today’s update were completed before the end of last night’s final presidential debate. It will take a few days to see if the debate had a significant impact on the race...

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®
it very bad poll for obama no doubt. gop on here have been giddy all day.

Well it shows Rasmussen coming more into line with Gallup's recent results. Now remember that Rasmussen is a three day tracking poll which means all their polling was done prior to last night's debate. Prior to last week's debate they had O+1. So what it does definately indicate is that despite the left's assertion that Obama won last week's debate, undecided voter's didn't think so. Bu that's really not terribly surprising. As I have said in thread after thread, undecided voters will break to the challenger at about a 60% clip and that's what we are seeing here.

Why that happens is very simple. Someone undecided at this point doesn't like Obama but they are not sold on Romney and what they need to see is Romney either totally collapse or show them enough that they can be comfortable with him. He has accomplished the latter. So who won each debate "point by point" is somewhat irrelevant in the grand scheme. All Romney had to do was to avoid a catastrophe and he would secure the majority of undecideds which will swing this election.

Haven't the republicans learned never to underestimate Obama?

Blue Phantom, you're spoofing a Borg phrase and juxtaposing with a Klingon symbol.

Yup......I am well aware of that. The Klingon symbol isn't there for a political reason. It's there because it's descriptive of me, not Romney or Obama. The string of dots between the Romney logo and the Klingon logo are just to make sure they are spaced on opposite sides of my signature.

Well it shows Rasmussen coming more into line with Gallup's recent results. Now remember that Rasmussen is a three day tracking poll which means all their polling was done prior to last night's debate. Prior to last week's debate they had O+1. So what it does definately indicate is that despite the left's assertion that Obama won last week's debate, undecided voter's didn't think so. Bu that's really not terribly surprising. As I have said in thread after thread, undecided voters will break to the challenger at about a 60% clip and that's what we are seeing here.

Why that happens is very simple. Someone undecided at this point doesn't like Obama but they are not sold on Romney and what they need to see is Romney either totally collapse or show them enough that they can be comfortable with him. He has accomplished the latter. So who won each debate "point by point" is somewhat irrelevant in the grand scheme. All Romney had to do was to avoid a catastrophe and he would secure the majority of undecideds which will swing this election.
i can,t deny that. he is major front runner now with polls as they with 5 point lead in gallup and 4 in ram

it going to be tough for president to come back from this

well they seem all very confident and to be honest they have right to be with polls as they are

feeing break and each day news does not get better. something dramtic need happen to make obama a comeback kid here. otherwise it defeat.

Looks like you wingnuts have done all the underestimating. Your 'Obama in a Landslide' prediction is looking pretty lame right about now. Ole Romney ain't doing too bad, for an 'Evil Dumb Rich Racist', huh?

Looks like you wingnuts have done all the underestimating. Your 'Obama in a Landslide' prediction is looking pretty lame right about now. Ole Romney ain't doing too bad, for an 'Evil Dumb Rich Racist', huh?
for have every right to gloat. it going you guy way so well done for that

I'm not voting for Obama, Numbnuts. I've been supporting Romney for two years. Keep swinging.

I'm not voting for Obama, Numbnuts. I've been supporting Romney for two years. Keep swinging.
i don,t think he was saying you were not supporting romney. aiming it at dems suggesting that earlier.

look no doubt romney heading for victory at the moment.

Y

You mean never underestimate how far the liberal media will go to not report on anything that will make obama look bad? Obama on his own is a train wreck! Lol
i think media have been honest report bad things for obama like the first debate and have shown negative polls for him in terms of gallup.

i don,t think he was saying you were not supporting romney. aiming it at dems suggesting that earlier.

look no doubt romney heading for victory at the moment.

:lol: Don't bother, elvis is an old USMB hater wingnut. He gets butt-hurt very easily.

for have every right to gloat. it going you guy way so well done for that

I will do my gloating late at night on November 6th. A hell of a lot can change in two weeks and we have yet to see what, if any, impact will come from last night's debate. My guess is that Romney will continue his momentum, but we have no post-debate polling data to base that upon. And remember....we still have the October surprises coming up so while it's looking good for Romney right now, I will wait until the puck is in the net to start taking victory laps.

Forum List

Back