Rasmussen: Rand Paul's lead falls 17 points to just 8

I thought Paul's comments about civil rights were going to be a game changer. Not because those comments don't play in Kentucky, but because it means his opponent would start to get a lot of out of state donations.

Its not the Civil Rights Act, its whenever he talks. I mean working class people don't like to hear that he wants to remove many worker protections. No sane person wants to hear that Rand wants to get rid of the DEA, CIA, FBI and DHLS. He comes off as a nut and I think it will be apparent when he loses that KY are sane people.:eek:

Don't bet on Kentiuckians sanity. We went Bush, Bush, Palin on the last 3 presidential elections.

Palin didn't run it was McCain. Nevertheless, Bush's spending policies were very much like Democrats. Whatever you think of Bush he is nowhere never the radicalness of Rand!

Its not the Civil Rights Act, its whenever he talks. I mean working class people don't like to hear that he wants to remove many worker protections. No sane person wants to hear that Rand wants to get rid of the DEA, CIA, FBI and DHLS. He comes off as a nut and I think it will be apparent when he loses that KY are sane people.:eek:

Don't bet on Kentiuckians sanity. We went Bush, Bush, Palin on the last 3 presidential elections.

Palin didn't run it was McCain. Nevertheless, Bush's spending policies were very much like Democrats. Whatever you think of Bush he is nowhere never the radicalness of Rand!

Says the guy who on multiple occasions has said he likes Ron Paul. :rolleyes:

I didn't know Palin was running for president.

:lol::lol::lol:

Like shootin' ducks in a barrel ain't it Elvis!!! :eusa_angel:

He can just say "I don't support Obama" and that should rip open his lead to 100%. In fact, I think if most republicans can run on that they would win.

He can just say "I don't support Obama" and that should rip open his lead to 100%. In fact, I think if most republicans can run on that they would win.

Please submit your suggestion to the RNC as soon as possible. And then let me know how that works out for you.

No offense, but these "Poll" threads, be it you, or Sinatra, or Crude Frank, or rdean, are a bore.

Who gives a hairy rats ass what some old people with land lines think in June. Holy Moly, do we have another 6 months of how many points so and so is for the week?

Just saying. :eusa_whistle:

Well, not caring about what the polls say in June is like not caring what the score of a ballgame is in the 5th inning (or whenever). It does matter, because the polls show how much a candidate who's trailing has to make up to win.

I didn't know Palin was running for president.

He didn't say she was.

Forum List

Back