Rasmussen New Poll out Today

Even though I am voting for Biden this November I truly hope Trump win to watch you go insane!

Like your insanity of voting for one person and hoping another person wins. That is insane.

No, I just wish you a miserable life and Trump will deliver that for me!

Like your life?

This thread is probably the least important one on this board at the moment but it sure does provide some well needed comic relief.

It does?

Losers like you would vote for a communist regime like China before you would vote for Trump...

Thank you, that gave me a good laugh.

Like your insanity of voting for one person and hoping another person wins. That is insane.

No, I just wish you a miserable life and Trump will deliver that for me!

Like your life?

This thread is probably the least important one on this board at the moment but it sure does provide some well needed comic relief.

It does?

Losers like you would vote for a communist regime like China before you would vote for Trump...

Thank you, that gave me a good laugh.

Because you know it is true...

Why else would you and the left blame Trump for China Government to contain their own Pandemic?

Why else would you and the left cheer at the thought this will get rid of Trump?

It make those like you and the Op'er giddy and cream your panties knowing China Government failure could help you rid the Nation of Trump, and that is the sad reality, so yeah you would vote for a Chinese style Government if it meant ridding the Country of Trump...

As Donald Trump's media appearances demonstrate to the public how inept he is the approval rating is diving.

Donald Trump continually touted the rise of share prices as his prime quality. Now shares have fallen to pre-2017 levels. Shares have not risen during Trump's tenure and may fall even further as bankruptcies set in.

So far Donald Trump is blubbering and blithering. Will he burst into tears in public?

Is Trump Organization crashing?

Trump's Job Approval Rating Slips to 44%

zvhiktalhesrgatfmhx_aq.png
My God. This makes you happy. I'm sick.

Yes, you are. My second opinion of your mental state.

My mental state is fine. But you're joy in this sickening. All you have is a flame. I'll pray for your soul.

Yours is beyond redemption?
And you continue to push a 5 year Russian hoax. That was so worth it huh?

Since it's OK to cherry pick Rasmussen and only when Trump is above 50%, let's see where he is today.

Oh? -9?

Can anybody modify this graphic to show Trump is 9 points in the hole according to the only poll wingnuts think matter?

1585949942404.png

Rasmussen now has Trump down 13 points. Is Rasmussen now a Chinese Communist or something?

It's time for another check on Trumpbots' favorite pollster.

And.......

51%? No. They're still vastly underestimating Donald Trump, and they plan to undercount and stuff the ballot box at election time come November. That Rasmussen crap is total Democrat shit straight out of City Hall.

There's a rather recently renamed Rasmussen Boulevard in Battle Ground, Washington, and a Rasmuson Foundation in Anchorage, Alaska. Big-time realitors, developers, benefactors and philanthropists.

He's down 7 points. Yea Mr. Popular!!!

Please excuse the graphic, this is the only one I could find at USMB.
D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®
Suddenly Rasmussen becomes a credible source for you?

No, I still don't consider Rasmussen to be credible, you guys do so I just wanted to update you on their latest.

The communist will explain to you who you consider reputable and why polls beat elections :)

I was listening to you wingnuts who ignore all the other polls in favor of Rasmussen. I didn't realize ya'll were a bunch of communists.
Yeah, I ignore all the polls who had Hillary winning by a landslide. But you can keep believing in them all you want, commie.

There were no polls with Hillary winning by a landslide near the election.

McClatchy/Marist Poll: Clinton Up By 15

Another day, another disastrous poll for Donald Trump. A new McClatchy/Marist poll conducted on Monday, August 1, found Clinton with a staggering 15-point lead, 48% to 33%.

New Hampshire poll: Clinton leads Trump by 15 points

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton holds a double digit lead -- 15 points -- on Donald Trump in New Hampshire, according to a new poll released Wednesday.

Hillary Clinton Leads Donald Trump by 14 Points Nationally in New Poll

Hillary Clinton has widened her lead over Donald Trump, polling 14 percentage points ahead nationally, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll, which comes 12 days before the presidential election.

Hillary Clinton Leads by 7 Points in Pennsylvania Poll

Hillary Clinton leads him by seven percentage points, 46 percent to 39 percent, in a four-way race.

Clinton Holds 11-Point National Lead Over Trump: NBC/WSJ Poll

Hillary Clinton is ahead of Donald Trump by double digits with just over three weeks until Election Day, according to a new national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted entirely after the second presidential debate.

Clinton leads Trump by 15 points among early voters

With 11 days to go before the U.S. presidential election, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton leads Republican Donald Trump by 15 percentage points among early voters surveyed in the past two weeks, according to the Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation project.

Election Update: Clinton’s Big Lead Means A Steadier Forecast

A friend asked me the other day whether there’s anything preventing Hillary Clinton from rising further in our forecast, beyond what have generally been very good polls for her. Clinton’s chances are up a bit — she’s hit 88 percent in our polls-only forecast, up slightly from 86 percent on Friday and 83 percent a week ago. In the polls-plus forecast, Clinton’s chances are 85 percent, up from 80 percent a week earlier

Wason Poll: Clinton Up 15 Points in Virginia – Bearing Drift

Democrat Hillary Clinton now holds a 15-point advantage over Republican Donald Trump in Virginia, according to a tracking survey released Sunday by the Wason Center for Public Policy at Christopher Newport University. Clinton leads Trump among likely voters in Virginia, 44-29 percent.

“It’s crystal clear why the Trump campaign pulled staff out of Virginia this week,” said Dr. Quentin Kidd, Director of the Wason Center.

Clinton Leads by 7 Points in North Carolina Poll

A New York Times Upshot/Siena College survey released on Tuesday confirms that Mr. Trump’s standing has deteriorated considerably. Hillary Clinton has a seven-point lead over Mr. Trump in North Carolina, 46 percent to 39 percent, among likely voters in a three-way race including the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson.

Poll: Hillary Clinton Leads Donald Trump in Texas

Texas may be a battleground state this election, according to a new poll of all 50 states by the Washington Post, which shows Hillary Clinton with a narrow edge over Donald Trump in Texas 46 to 45 percent among registered voters.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/10/politics/clinton-leads-trump-wisconsin-poll/

Clinton leads Trump by 15 percentage points, 52% to 37%, among likely voters -- with 10% supporting neither candidate. That's a huge jump from the same poll's findings in July, when it had Clinton at 45% to Trump's 41%.

https://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/11/msu_state_of_the_state_survey.html

EAST LANSING, MI -- A survey from Michigan State University's Institute for Public Policy and Social Research suggests Democrat Hillary Clinton has a wide lead over Republican Donald Trump among Michigan's likely voters.

The quarterly State of the State Survey conducted by the institute tracked voters from Sept. 1 to Oct. 30 and found that among likely voters in Michigan, 52 percent said they would vote for Clinton and 32 percent said they would vote for Trump.

He's down 7 points. Yea Mr. Popular!!!

Please excuse the graphic, this is the only one I could find at USMB.
D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®
Suddenly Rasmussen becomes a credible source for you?

No, I still don't consider Rasmussen to be credible, you guys do so I just wanted to update you on their latest.

The communist will explain to you who you consider reputable and why polls beat elections :)

I was listening to you wingnuts who ignore all the other polls in favor of Rasmussen. I didn't realize ya'll were a bunch of communists.
Yeah, I ignore all the polls who had Hillary winning by a landslide. But you can keep believing in them all you want, commie.

There were no polls with Hillary winning by a landslide near the election.

McClatchy/Marist Poll: Clinton Up By 15

Another day, another disastrous poll for Donald Trump. A new McClatchy/Marist poll conducted on Monday, August 1, found Clinton with a staggering 15-point lead, 48% to 33%.

New Hampshire poll: Clinton leads Trump by 15 points

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton holds a double digit lead -- 15 points -- on Donald Trump in New Hampshire, according to a new poll released Wednesday.

Hillary Clinton Leads Donald Trump by 14 Points Nationally in New Poll

Hillary Clinton has widened her lead over Donald Trump, polling 14 percentage points ahead nationally, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll, which comes 12 days before the presidential election.

Hillary Clinton Leads by 7 Points in Pennsylvania Poll

Hillary Clinton leads him by seven percentage points, 46 percent to 39 percent, in a four-way race.

Clinton Holds 11-Point National Lead Over Trump: NBC/WSJ Poll

Hillary Clinton is ahead of Donald Trump by double digits with just over three weeks until Election Day, according to a new national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted entirely after the second presidential debate.

Clinton leads Trump by 15 points among early voters

With 11 days to go before the U.S. presidential election, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton leads Republican Donald Trump by 15 percentage points among early voters surveyed in the past two weeks, according to the Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation project.

Election Update: Clinton’s Big Lead Means A Steadier Forecast

A friend asked me the other day whether there’s anything preventing Hillary Clinton from rising further in our forecast, beyond what have generally been very good polls for her. Clinton’s chances are up a bit — she’s hit 88 percent in our polls-only forecast, up slightly from 86 percent on Friday and 83 percent a week ago. In the polls-plus forecast, Clinton’s chances are 85 percent, up from 80 percent a week earlier

Wason Poll: Clinton Up 15 Points in Virginia – Bearing Drift

Democrat Hillary Clinton now holds a 15-point advantage over Republican Donald Trump in Virginia, according to a tracking survey released Sunday by the Wason Center for Public Policy at Christopher Newport University. Clinton leads Trump among likely voters in Virginia, 44-29 percent.

“It’s crystal clear why the Trump campaign pulled staff out of Virginia this week,” said Dr. Quentin Kidd, Director of the Wason Center.

Clinton Leads by 7 Points in North Carolina Poll

A New York Times Upshot/Siena College survey released on Tuesday confirms that Mr. Trump’s standing has deteriorated considerably. Hillary Clinton has a seven-point lead over Mr. Trump in North Carolina, 46 percent to 39 percent, among likely voters in a three-way race including the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson.

Poll: Hillary Clinton Leads Donald Trump in Texas

Texas may be a battleground state this election, according to a new poll of all 50 states by the Washington Post, which shows Hillary Clinton with a narrow edge over Donald Trump in Texas 46 to 45 percent among registered voters.

Wisconsin poll: Clinton up double-digits over Trump

Clinton leads Trump by 15 percentage points, 52% to 37%, among likely voters -- with 10% supporting neither candidate. That's a huge jump from the same poll's findings in July, when it had Clinton at 45% to Trump's 41%.

Clinton has big lead over Trump in Michigan, MSU survey shows

EAST LANSING, MI -- A survey from Michigan State University's Institute for Public Policy and Social Research suggests Democrat Hillary Clinton has a wide lead over Republican Donald Trump among Michigan's likely voters.

The quarterly State of the State Survey conducted by the institute tracked voters from Sept. 1 to Oct. 30 and found that among likely voters in Michigan, 52 percent said they would vote for Clinton and 32 percent said they would vote for Trump.

Neat. I guess the reason why this thread about quoting Rasmussen specifically flies over your dumb little head, doesn't it?

Time to check on Trump's favorite pollster again.

Approve: 43%
Disapprove: 55%

Net: -12%

Ouch.

Forum List

Back