Rapist handed Lower Sentence because victims were white

Will similar occurrences soon manifest in the United States?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Always look ahead to the liberal paradise of the UK to where anti-white policies will lead us.

Racist rapists handed lower sentences because their victims were WHITE
ASIAN RAPE gangs who target white teenagers are not handed longer jail sentences because of political correctness and fear among the judiciary, the Government’s senior legal advisor has said.

"Those prosecuted were from the Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish communities and mainly British-born, with most living in the West End of Newcastle."

Afraid to call them Muslim they call them Asian instead LOLOLOLOL

He said there was “institutional reticence” when it comes to Asian men abusing white girls.

He said: “Some have been more concerned about being labelled racist than dealing with child safeguarding.”

In the Newcastle case the race issue was never mentioned in the judges sentencing remarks – despite British judges having a duty to punish criminals further for racial motive.

Liberal peer Lord MacDonald of River Glaven said the crimes were “profoundly racist”.

Former Ukip leader Nigel Farage said: “These are racist crimes and it’s been hidden for far too long in too many Northern cities and a lot of elected politician figures throughout the North of England in my view bear a very heavy responsibility.”"

I couldn't help but notice how little news links come from this story on a google search.

#LiberalMedia

Always look ahead to the liberal paradise of the UK to where anti-white policies will lead us.

ASIAN RAPE gangs who target white teenagers are not handed longer jail sentences because of political correctness and fear among the judiciary, the Government’s senior legal advisor has said.

What a white supremacist country the UK is...

So much "white privilege"....

Do you notice how quiet the paid liberal USMB army is on this thread?

Do you notice how quiet the paid liberal USMB army is on this thread?
They always run away from facts that detail systemic racism against white people, especially from Europe.

If the rapist is black, it's automatically much lesser of a crime, especially if it's one of those 3rd world black guys.

Disgusting. Political correctness subverts the rule of law, it's a great injustice to civilized society.

[
They always run away from facts that detail systemic racism against white people, especially from Europe.

Because both liberals and conservatives know that Europe is always 5-10 years more "progressed" than America, so we need only to look at Europe today to predict American tomorrow. It scares them.
That, and the fact that if white people don't have privilege in Europe, they sure as fuck don't have it here.

A LOT is invested in "white privilege" dogma all across the nation.

Based on the article the complaint is that race isn't taken into consideration when sentencing. Perhaps Great Britain needs a Hate Crime law to assist in the law enforcement and prosecution of these Asian thugs?

Based on the article the complaint is that race isn't taken into consideration when sentencing. Perhaps Great Britain needs a Hate Crime law to assist in the law enforcement and prosecution of these Asian thugs?

Great Britain has hate crime laws, why weren't they applied? The senior justice officials gave us their answers.

I prefer our system in applying Hate Crime designation and our not having "in principle" different sentences based on race. I believe we'll stick with our method. So I voted "no".

Great Britain has hate crime laws, why weren't they applied? The senior justice officials gave us their answers.

I prefer our system in applying Hate Crime designation and our not having "in principle" different sentences based on race. I believe we'll stick with our method. So I voted "no".

We do increase sentences in the US when someone commits a crime for hate based reasons.

[

Because both liberals and conservatives know that Europe is always 5-10 years more "progressed" than America, so we need only to look at Europe today to predict American tomorrow. It scares them.
That, and the fact that if white people don't have privilege in Europe, they sure as fuck don't have it here.

A LOT is invested in "white privilege" dogma all across the nation.
What if a black presidential candidate virtually spit on our POWs?
What if a black president lied 4,500 soldiers to their deaths searching for WMDs that weren`t there? White privilege? You bet.

Forum List

Back