Raphael Warnock knows the deference between civil rights and religious rights, Loeffler doesn't.

I am sick and tired of these cults that scream "Liberty" and "Freedom" and then do all that they can to take it away from other Americans. These people are totally obsessed with other people's sex lives, particularly women's. It's disgusting. Some completely ignorant people try to raise bullshit race-based charges against Rev. Warnock while completely ignoring his advocacy for the freedom of women in the face of misogynist fruitcakes. Female Americans do not need or want to be ruled over by the leaders of religious groups that they don't choose to follow. We are all entitled to religious freedom.

Women's issues and LGBTQ issues are not the only reasons why I made damn sure to vote against republicans from trump on down, but they sure did play a big part in my choosing to back Democrats with my vote and contributions.

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT

You are quite hysterical, aren't you. Why are you so upset that among my priorities in voting is to ensure the rights of female Americans and LGBTQ Americans?

Anyone who does not want to live up to their advertisements is free to get another job. Advertising falsely is not a good idea.

Because you ignore this particular policy infringes on the rights of the bakers.

Sorry, but being upset over having to go to another baker isn't the same as ruining a person or telling them they can't work as they see fit.

It doesn't "infringe" on the rights of bakers. They advertise their services to the public. I once checked this guy's website. He said absolutely nothing about only working for certain people or that others were not welcome. Nothing. There was nothing about working for heterosexuals only. Apparently, he was trying to trick people. That was pretty dishonest.

It infringes on their right to free exercise. You don't lose constitutional protections because you sell something. You are adding qualifiers that don't exist to excuse your hatred of religious people. We have been over this before you fucking bigoted dried up cat lady twat.

Everyone has to abide by our business rules, which also ban false advertising. I never said that I hated "religious people," I don't, and I myself may be considered a religious person. Your personal misogynistic insult to me indicates that you have some sort of sexual perversion. Has your penis dried up and fallen away in your old age? Were you ever a heterosexual in the first place? I never held any animus against LGBTQs, but you seem to be experiencing self-loathing.

More excuses avoiding the simple fact that none of this overrides free exercise, particularly in a case of a non essential non point of sale contracted service. That you are OK with such a draconian solution to a situation where compromise is easy just shows what a hateful twat you are. All or nothing is the mantra of the bitter SJW progressive loser, and worse you let government do your dirty work like a coward.

As for the naughty words, grow a fucking spine. You want to be a hateful bitch then be able to back it up. Yes, you hate religious people, only someone who hates them would think forcing them to bake or else is somehow fair. Especially so in light of the fact that the requested denial is not blanket, but only for one specific product. All have been on record no denying non custom, point of sale work. But that isn't good enough for control freaks like you.

And the "closet gay" thing is sad, and pathetic and quite frankly played out. Quite simply the only penis I am a fan of is my own, and I'm way too much of a rack man to be into dudes anyway.

You don't represent "religious people" at all. Think of all the millions of "religious people" there are in our world as we speak. You sound like you are a follower of some penis-shaking cult. Maybe a Southern Baptist?

Lapsed Catholic at best. I don't represent anyone but myself, and I advocate the concept of liberty.

You advocate government force over something as trivial as a wedding cake.

You advocate government force over something as important as an individual's sovereignty over their own body, not to mention this individual's right to religious freedom.

I am sick and tired of these cults that scream "Liberty" and "Freedom" and then do all that they can to take it away from other Americans. These people are totally obsessed with other people's sex lives, particularly women's. It's disgusting. Some completely ignorant people try to raise bullshit race-based charges against Rev. Warnock while completely ignoring his advocacy for the freedom of women in the face of misogynist fruitcakes. Female Americans do not need or want to be ruled over by the leaders of religious groups that they don't choose to follow. We are all entitled to religious freedom.

Women's issues and LGBTQ issues are not the only reasons why I made damn sure to vote against republicans from trump on down, but they sure did play a big part in my choosing to back Democrats with my vote and contributions.

You are quite hysterical, aren't you. Why are you so upset that among my priorities in voting is to ensure the rights of female Americans and LGBTQ Americans?

Anyone who does not want to live up to their advertisements is free to get another job. Advertising falsely is not a good idea.

Because you ignore this particular policy infringes on the rights of the bakers.

Sorry, but being upset over having to go to another baker isn't the same as ruining a person or telling them they can't work as they see fit.

It doesn't "infringe" on the rights of bakers. They advertise their services to the public. I once checked this guy's website. He said absolutely nothing about only working for certain people or that others were not welcome. Nothing. There was nothing about working for heterosexuals only. Apparently, he was trying to trick people. That was pretty dishonest.

It infringes on their right to free exercise. You don't lose constitutional protections because you sell something. You are adding qualifiers that don't exist to excuse your hatred of religious people. We have been over this before you fucking bigoted dried up cat lady twat.

Everyone has to abide by our business rules, which also ban false advertising. I never said that I hated "religious people," I don't, and I myself may be considered a religious person. Your personal misogynistic insult to me indicates that you have some sort of sexual perversion. Has your penis dried up and fallen away in your old age? Were you ever a heterosexual in the first place? I never held any animus against LGBTQs, but you seem to be experiencing self-loathing.

More excuses avoiding the simple fact that none of this overrides free exercise, particularly in a case of a non essential non point of sale contracted service. That you are OK with such a draconian solution to a situation where compromise is easy just shows what a hateful twat you are. All or nothing is the mantra of the bitter SJW progressive loser, and worse you let government do your dirty work like a coward.

As for the naughty words, grow a fucking spine. You want to be a hateful bitch then be able to back it up. Yes, you hate religious people, only someone who hates them would think forcing them to bake or else is somehow fair. Especially so in light of the fact that the requested denial is not blanket, but only for one specific product. All have been on record no denying non custom, point of sale work. But that isn't good enough for control freaks like you.

And the "closet gay" thing is sad, and pathetic and quite frankly played out. Quite simply the only penis I am a fan of is my own, and I'm way too much of a rack man to be into dudes anyway.

You don't represent "religious people" at all. Think of all the millions of "religious people" there are in our world as we speak. You sound like you are a follower of some penis-shaking cult. Maybe a Southern Baptist?

Lapsed Catholic at best. I don't represent anyone but myself, and I advocate the concept of liberty.

You advocate government force over something as trivial as a wedding cake.

You advocate government force over something as important as an individual's sovereignty over their own body, not to mention this individual's right to religious freedom.

My issue with Roe is constitutional with regards there being no actual right to an abortion in the Constitution. I don't support banning Abortion in my own State. My view is we aren't going to stop that fight, so let the States figure it out.

In the case of these services, all the force is from the government itself onto the businesses in question, over a non essential, non point of sale, easily replicable contracted service.

I just take the man at his word. I am assuming that a Pastor would not be lying to his congregation. There is no ambiguity in the statements he made, his videos are all over the internet. Apparently you refuse to look at them.

So are the likes of other protestant pastors. Hold them all accountable, from frankie graham and others. There is no ambiguity in statements made by them as well. There are protestant pastors who direct female people to be baby factories and submit to some form of patriarchy, i.e. a penis worship, and direct that LGBTQs should not be allowed to exist in society. Are they lying to their congregations?

There seems to be something going on between Baptists. I have not had much to do with Baptists in my life, one time in high school when a good friend's father was a Baptist from Tennessee who seemed not to understand what was going on and wanted to be some sort of autocrat in his family, complete with tantrums, and then working for years along side of of a wonderful woman who seemed to be on a positive spiritual path that so involved her love of her children and the example that she wanted to set for them. A tiny woman in physical stature, but a huge heart for others.

What is the deal with the Baptist faith? There seems to be some fighting among themselves.
I'm no fan of Protestant Evangelical Pastors, but they aren't running for an office that could hand control of the government over to nut job Democrats.

What hilarious insane hypocrisy. You're the deranged cockroaches who claim abortion isn't murdering human life. You should be institutionalized.

Just in the course of ordinary events there has to be something very wrong with a spiritual leader that encourages and approves of black women killing the next generation of black people. This is something that the worst of the worst racists never did.

I just take the man at his word. I am assuming that a Pastor would not be lying to his congregation. There is no ambiguity in the statements he made, his videos are all over the internet. Apparently you refuse to look at them.

So are the likes of other protestant pastors. Hold them all accountable, from frankie graham and others. There is no ambiguity in statements made by them as well. There are protestant pastors who direct female people to be baby factories and submit to some form of patriarchy, i.e. a penis worship, and direct that LGBTQs should not be allowed to exist in society. Are they lying to their congregations?

There seems to be something going on between Baptists. I have not had much to do with Baptists in my life, one time in high school when a good friend's father was a Baptist from Tennessee who seemed not to understand what was going on and wanted to be some sort of autocrat in his family, complete with tantrums, and then working for years along side of of a wonderful woman who seemed to be on a positive spiritual path that so involved her love of her children and the example that she wanted to set for them. A tiny woman in physical stature, but a huge heart for others.

What is the deal with the Baptist faith? There seems to be some fighting among themselves.
I'm no fan of Protestant Evangelical Pastors, but they aren't running for an office that could hand control of the government over to nut job Democrats.

The trump administration already put right-wing evangelical nutjobs in place in the government. trump put scum in charge of programs that affect women and LGBTQs, knowing that they would attack these people. He even put an evangelical whore in charge of birth-control programs, even though she had scammed millions from taxpayers for "abstinence-only" education and ran around telling people that birth control doesn't work, thus paving the way for more unwanted pregnancies and abortions. He put an evangelical whore in charge of education, so that she could steal from the taxpayers and coddle sex criminals. He sent scum like graham all over the Middle East to act like evangelicals actually represented the people of the United States.

Turning back to Baptists: what's up? Is there a racial schism among Baptists? They let people like frankie graham and the falwells slide, even though they don't cut the mustard or spread the teachings of Jesus, but can't seem to get behind the the senior pastor of the Ebenezer Baptist Church.

Fake News.

Warnock: Fidel Castro was “complex,” but Netanyahu is George Wallace all over again
Placeholder Image
Radical weirdo redux.

It’s always good to see candidates for federal office give their thoughts on foreign policy. In the case of Raphael Warnock, it’s especially good — for Republicans. In the latest drop of research, Rev. Warnock gave lots of room for nuance on the records of foreign leaders — at least those in communist dictatorships:
“We pray for the people of Cuba in this moment,” Warnock said. “We remember Fidel Castro, whose legacy is complex. Don’t let anyone tell you a simple story; life usually isn’t very simple. His legacy is complex, kind of like America’s legacy is complex.”
Hmmmm. I suppose one could make the case for Castro’s complexity, if one wanted to overlook things like concentration camps for dissidents, denial of basic human rights, and pretty much any rights at all. They murdered thousands after taking power, and continued murdering and oppressing opponents right up to the moment at which Warnock called Castro’s legacy “complex.”

Just to give an idea of how outside the mainstream this was, Barack Obama’s adviser on Cuba — not exactly a hardliner — had this to say about Castro at the same time:
Some tributes to Castro misjudged the balance, said Christopher Sabatini, a Columbia University expert on Cuba who advised Barack Obama’s administration and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.
Systematically murdering political opponents isn't "nuanced."
“Unfortunately, his human rights record will not get the weight it deserves. You see that in many of the declarations of presidents calling him a revolutionary icon. Let’s be honest: this was a regime which when it came to power lined up its opponents and shot them.”
In fairness, perhaps Warnock spoke these words out of Christian charity. Maybe he wants to always see the best in people, holding out hope for their redemption, and — oh, wait, never mind:
In a 2016 sermon, the Rev. Raphael Warnock, a Democrat, criticized Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s opposition to a two-state solution for peace in the region.
Not fond of Jews.
He called Netanyahu’s stance “tantamount to saying occupation today, occupation tomorrow, occupation forever,” a line similar to former Alabama Gov. George Wallace’s call for, “segregation now, segregation tomorrow and segregation forever.”
Claims Judaism is incompatible with Democracy.
He went on to argue that there could be no democracy in Israel without a two-state solution because of the disenfranchisement of Arab voters.
“If you don’t have a Palestinian state, you cannot have a Jewish democracy,” he said. “That state will either be Jewish, or it will be a democracy. It cannot be both.”
The problem with the two-state solution is that the Palestinians won’t commit to it either, and neither will their supporters. “Palestine free from the river to the sea” is their slogan, which is a demand for the annihilation of Israel. As Prince Bandar bin Sultan finally revealed a few months ago, Israel repeatedly agreed to two-state solutions brokered by Saudi Arabia, only to have Palestine renege on those later.

Warnock’s campaign did some damage control, but …
A campaign spokesman on Wednesday restated Warnock’s backtracking from the apartheid remarks. “As Reverend Warnock has said and said again yesterday, he does not believe Israel is an apartheid state,” he told Fox News.
But
In 2019, Warnock signed a statement with a number of fellow Christian faith leaders comparing the Israeli occupation of Palestinian territories with apartheid in South Africa.
“We saw the patterns that seem to have been borrowed and perfected from other previous oppressive regimes,” the statement read.
He lies
It went on to criticize the “heavy militarization of the West Bank” and likened it to “military occupation of Namibia by apartheid South Africa.”
He deliberately drew the comparison, and then lied about it.
During a virtual campaign event on Tuesday, Warnock walked back that criticism, saying “I do not believe Israel is an apartheid state as some have suggested.”
That only leaves two options. Either Warnock is a hard-Left radical who supports Castroism, or he’s an intellectual lightweight who doesn’t comprehend what he’s saying when he says it. There aren’t any other options with this set of facts, and it’s likely that Georgia voters are going to notice it. Especially with the GOP spending $240 million on advertising to inform voters on that point.

Last edited:
How would you say this. I judge him with the same criteria as I judge frankie graham. who even campaigned for donald trump and has spread misogyny, penis-worshiping patriarchy, hatred of LGBTs, and hatred of Muslim people.

How would you say this. I judge him with the same criteria as I judge frankie graham. who even campaigned for donald trump and has spread misogyny, penis-worshiping patriarchy, hatred of LGBTs, and hatred of Muslim people.
Fake News. He's done none of those things.

It's the way of thinking. I love my wife becomes I hate women. I am not gay becomes hate gays. My wife loves me becomes penis worship.

Lysis is not well. She hates young attractive women with a sex life. Emphasis on the young and attractive.

Reverend Warnock has been an advocate for women’s health and reproductive justice his entire life and is proud to have been endorsed by NARAL and Planned Parenthood Action Fund.

Since his time as a teen peer counselor in high school and his work with the Georgia Department of Health during college, Warnock has fought to increase safe and affordable access to contraceptives and achieve reproductive justice for women and families. While working with the State, he also helped author a statewide curriculum for uniform training for Georgia’s teen peer counselors. As Senior Pastor of Ebenezer Baptist Church, he has carried that work forward by centering choice and justice in his ministry.

With Washington politicians still working to overturn Roe v. Wade and repeal the Affordable Care Act, which would allow insurance companies to treat pregnancy as a pre-existing condition, Reverend Warnock recognizes that women’s health care is under attack like never before. As a Senator, he will stand up for reproductive justice and a woman’s right to choose.

Choice: Women's Health Care and Reproductive Justice - Warnock for Georgia
---------------------------------------------
Loeffler doesn't know the difference, one of the richest want to be Senators and she don't understand the difference.

Loeffler supports Republican efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act.[42] Loeffler opposes abortion and has said she will vote for anti-abortion legislation.[43][44][45] The anti-abortion group Susan B. Anthony List initially opposed Loeffler's appointment, but endorsed her in the 2020 election.[46][47][44]
Kelly Loeffler - Wikipedia
But, Loeffler knows how to spell "difference".

NO, REVEREND, JESUS WAS NOT A PALESTINIAN: Georgia Democratic Senatorial Candidate Raphael Warnock thinks Jesus was a Palestinian two millennial before Palestinians became a Leftist thing.

He's Not Only Anti-Israel But Lousy At Math.

1607885523390.png

Dimwitted Self-Righteous Hater.​

Raphael Warnock, the Democrat running in Georgia’s Senate runoff election — who claims to be a Christian minister — has pushed the lie that Jesus of Nazareth was a “Palestinian.” Not only is that a historically impossible claim, but designed to erase the historical connections between the Jewish people and the holy land. Warnock’s attempt to disconnect the Jewish people from the holy land is anti-Semitic according to Pope Francis, President Trump’s executive order about Antisemitism, and the historical record.

Warnock pushed the lie that Jesus was a Palestinian. Warnock claimed to quote the Pope’s words on Marxists and then went on to refer to Jesus as “that poor Palestinian prophet.”
“And, I love this Pope. He said, ‘Well, I’m not a Marxist, but I know a few Marxists and they’re pretty good people,” Warnock said. “So hard to discover, and to hear an authentic vision and voice, of authentic spirituality that gives voice to the least of these and when it shows up people describe it as some strange ideology rather than the vision of that poor Palestinian prophet who said that the spirit of the Lord is on me because God has anointed me to preach good news to the poor…”
Another time, Warnock decried elected officials who enacted the ‘Stand Your Ground’ self-protection law and called Jesus “that Palestinian peasant.”
“No, it’s not a stand your ground law,” Warnock said, “it’s a shoot first law. Shoot first, ask questions later…But perfect love casts out fear! And how is it that we have elected officials who say that they are Christian, that they go and they listen to somebody preach every Sunday morning—I wonder, what are they preaching?—Do they know the Christ? Do they know that Palestinian peasant who said, ‘He who lives by the sword will die by the sword?”
Jesus was Middle Eastern Judean. (Yes, Judean. The country was called Judea. That’s where the term “Jews” comes from). The land wasn’t called Palestina until long after Jesus was born.

After the Bar Kochba revolt in 135 CE, the Romans punished the Judeans (Jews) for revolting for the second time in sixty years. To poke those rebellious Judeans in the eye, the Romans changed the Jewish state’s name from Judea to Syria Palaestina. The Romans used Palestina because of the name of the ancient enemy of the Jews, the Philistines. There were no Philistines around anymore (they had disappeared from existence around eight hundred years earlier).

The Romans also threw out many of the Judeans from their country, creating the Jewish exile that lasted till 1948.

In the meantime, the Byzantine Empire (continuation of the Roman Empire formed from its eastern provinces) took control of the holy land around the year 330 C.E. In the year 638 C.E., the land was conquered by the Rashidun Caliphate, which was run by the first four caliphs who took over after Muhammad died It became part of the Turkish Ottoman Empire in the 1400s. After WW1, the League of Nations made it a British protectorate, known as the British Mandate Of Palestine. That lasted until 1948, when the modern Jewish State, Israel, was created. Throughout that period from the year 135 through the year 1948, there was a large population of Jews living in the land.

Anyone who looked at history knows there was never an independent Arab or Muslim state called Palestine.

It is clear to anyone with basic math skills that Jesus can’t have been a Palestinian. There was no piece of land called Palestine until a century after Jesus died, and the area wasn’t controlled by Muslims until 600 years after his death. Even then, it was part of a Caliphate, not an independent state.

If Jesus was a Palestinian, Christians couldn’t claim that he was descended from King David, one of the Jewish Messiah requirements.

The claiming that Jesus was a Palestinian, Warnock is trying to create a new history for the Palestinians. If they can convince people of the falsehood, a Palestinian state was around for two millennia until 1948. That way, the lie that Jews are occupying Palestinian land becomes almost logical.

By claiming Jesus was a Palestinian, Warnock is proving he hasn’t the slightest idea of history, is anti-Semitic, and trying to delegitimize the Jewish state of Israel and the 3,500+ year Jewish heritage in the holy land or is really crappy at math. Perhaps all three.

Warnock pushes Jesus Palestinian lie.

It's the way of thinking. I love my wife becomes I hate women. I am not gay becomes hate gays. My wife loves me becomes penis worship.

Lysis is not well. She hates young attractive women with a sex life. Emphasis on the young and attractive.

You need to recognize the difference between how you will pursue your private relationships and what you want to establish as law that necessarily affects other people besides yourself. You have complete control over your relationship with another consenting and knowledgeable adult. frankie spends his time trying to spread his hatred and fear of whole groups of other people, his twisted desire for sexual subjugation, and his laughable opinion that he is superior to everyone else. In short, he wants to hurt others and inject himself in the lives of perfect strangers. He is not worthy of any respect.

Anyone can have a loving and respectful relationship with another, regardless of gender or sexual orientation. I'm not sending anyone to march into your private bedroom.

Yet Universities which are for all intensive purposes publically funded and openly discriminate again male students and conservative thought. I think our handbasket has arrived in hell! I always wondered what my mother meant by that phrase.

Forum List

Back