Raped to death: 4 upper caste men arrested in alleged gang rape of Dalit woman in India

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Hundreds of protesters demanded the dismissal of the government of a northern Indian state where a 19-year-old woman from the country’s lowest caste was allegedly gang raped and later died in a hospital.

THE Uttar Pradesh government Saturday recommended a CBI investigation into the entire chain of events in the Hathras assault and alleged gangrape case, including her hurried cremation without the family’s presence.

Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announced the CBI probe after going through a report submitted by Additional Chief Secretary, Home, Awanish Kumar Awasthi and Director General of Police H C Awasthy, who visited the victim’s family in their village in Hathras district on Saturday and met local representatives.

On Friday, the Uttar Pradesh government suspended top Hathras district officials for alleged mishandling of the case. With this, the state government is also planning to conduct polygraphic and narco analysis test of the policemen involved in the case.
The decision for narco and polygrahp test is likely to include the family of the 19-year-old victim keeping in view the contradiction between the state government's postmortem report and the victim's allegations that she was gang-raped on September 14, said a report in Hindustan Times.

Meanwhile, the UP police have sealed the Hathras 'gang-rape' victim's village preventing journalists from entering the village and meeting the family. The officials have also reportedly seized the phones of the victim's kin and put them under surveillance.

The village is now open. But, that right there is some bizarre crap. She is gangraped by four cops, suffers injuries. dies, and is cremated in the middle of the night by the cops. The family is furious, their village is locked down the families' phones are seized and the government wants narco tests on the family.

How is this still happening in India?

1601777177075.png

What makes you think it doesn't happen in the United States too?

*****SMILE*****

:)

19-year-old woman from the country’s lowest caste was allegedly gang raped and later died in a hospital
Some teenage girl with a pierced nose screaming rape. What's new? People gotta be led around by a ring in their nose like a damned stud bull on a cattle farm no wonder it's the lowest caste.

View attachment 396744

*****SMILE*****

What makes you think that they are?

1601819418240.png

Jeffery Epstein

Thirty nine missing children recovered in Georgia recently.

How many young girls/boys go missing every year never to be seen again?

High class scrambling because of the Epstein logs.

Need I go on?

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
A few years ago there was a young man who rented a place next door to me from India. He had graduated from the local university with an IT degree, and now was working at large company to gain experience before he went back to open a business in India.
Sometimes we would talk and I would ask him questions about India and his life there. Once I asked him if he had considered finding an American girl and marrying her.
He told me that was impossible. That if he married a foreign girl his father would come to America and kill him. He wasn't joking.
That he could only marry a girl from his town...from his caste...and she would be selected for him by his parents. ... :cool:

View attachment 396744

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 396932

Jeffery Epstein

Need I go on?

*****SMILE*****

When was the last time four cops raped a young woman, cremated her in the middle of the night and shut down a town demanding the family take a drug test?

We have sex trafficking but we don't have the above.

A few years ago there was a young man who rented a place next door to me from India. He had graduated from the local university with an IT degree, and now was working at large company to gain experience before he went back to open a business in India.
Sometimes we would talk and I would ask him questions about India and his life there. Once I asked him if he had considered finding an American girl and marrying her.
He told me that was impossible. That if he married a foreign girl his father would come to America and kill him. He wasn't joking.
That he could only marry a girl from his town...from his caste...and she would be selected for him by his parents. ... :cool:

I have heard some back and forth of the selection of a spouse by the parents. They actually have match makers in India. I have not heard of any parents coming to the US to kill someone from marrying out of their caste.

View attachment 396744

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 396932

Jeffery Epstein

Need I go on?

*****SMILE*****

When was the last time four cops raped a young woman, cremated her in the middle of the night and shut down a town demanding the family take a drug test?

1601822266164.png

How do you know for certain?

Just remember we've had nearly for months of "peaceful protests".

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 396744

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 396932

Jeffery Epstein

Need I go on?

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 396943

How do you know for certain?

Just remember we've had nearly for months of "peaceful protests".

*****SMILE*****

BLM and the Democratic Party would have used that as a weapon to truly defund the police.

BLM and the Democratic Party would have used that as a weapon to truly defund the police.

1601823164736.png

Your thread title says upper class not police.

How many Frat boys get away with gang rape at college?

How many young college females are found dead every year?

If you're going to concentrate on just police they're not perfect either.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 396959

*****SMILE*****

Ok. Let's ask Rolling Stone..............

View attachment 396959

*****SMILE*****

Ok. Let's ask Rolling Stone..............

1601823776343.png

Police would be just as guilty of a young college girls death if they took a large donation from the alumni to look the other way.

*****SMILE*****

Attachments

• 1601823776401.png
    1601823776401.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 74

Forum List

Back