Rape Victim: “Hillary Clinton Is a Cold-hearted Liar”

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008

Hillary Clinton has complained about a supposed “War on Women,” but many say that she has long waged her own war on women. Leveling this charge most recently is Kathy Shelton, who at 12 years of age was raped by a 41-year-old man — and then, she says, was raped psychologically by Clinton.

Shelton expressed this in recent tweets, stating on Sunday, “The lies she told about me, 12 yr old rape victim, traumatized me nearly as much as the rape itself” and “Hillary Clinton made sure I suffered loss of justice, then laughed it off.”

These painful memories stem from a 1975 event where, writes the Daily Mail, “Clinton served as the defense lawyer for Thomas Alfred Taylor, a 41-year-old factory worker accused of raping Shelton after luring her to his car. Taylor pleaded down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor' and served less than a year in prison after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime” (Daily Mail interview with Shelton below).

LINK: Rape Victim: “Hillary Clinton Is a Cold-hearted Liar”

LINK: www.octoldit.info

Why do you guys attack Clinton for calling out rape accusers, but let it slide when Trump calls his rape accusers liars?

How about the rest of the story?

Defending the perpetrator was something she was assigned, not something she sought out.

To not do so to the best of her ability could have led to disbarment.

She did not tell lies about the victim. She presented an affidavit reporting what others, including a child psychologist, said.

The D.A. did not have to accept the plea.

The sentence was the responsibility of the judge.

The "laughing" comment in was made in relation to reliance on lie detector tests, which her client had passed, confirming their unreliability in her opinion, NOT about getting him off.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist

What makes the story about Hilary different is the fact that she actually defended a person accused of rape and they got off after being placed on trial for it. The girl who says that she is the one who got raped by the person to this day says that the person is guilty of raping. Trump is being accused of whatever he us being accused of, yes, but has he been placed on trial and cleared of the accusations whether he is really guilty of them or not? No.

God bless you and that girl always!!!

Holly

P.S. Another thing is if the accusations against Trump weren't not out there until the stories about Hilary was already out there, that is another reason why people are not going to believe what is being said about Trump. If Trump was really guilty of anything, his accusers would have come forward sooner. They wouldn't have waited for stories about Hilary to be out there first. Anything that she might be guilty of wouldn't have even been on their minds.

Last edited:

Defending the perpetrator was something she was assigned, not something she sought out.

She did not tell lies about the victim. She presented an affidavit reporting what others, including a child psychologist, said.

The "laughing" comment in was made in relation to reliance on lie detector tests, which her client had passed, confirming their unreliability in her opinion, NOT about getting him off.

Snopes needs to be snoped. Where is their proof Hillary was 'reluctant' to take the case, as snopes phrased it? She plead the verdict down which is admission of guilt which again contradicts snopes.

Hillary Clinton has complained about a supposed “War on Women,” but many say that she has long waged her own war on women. Leveling this charge most recently is Kathy Shelton, who at 12 years of age was raped by a 41-year-old man — and then, she says, was raped psychologically by Clinton.

Shelton expressed this in recent tweets, stating on Sunday, “The lies she told about me, 12 yr old rape victim, traumatized me nearly as much as the rape itself” and “Hillary Clinton made sure I suffered loss of justice, then laughed it off.”

These painful memories stem from a 1975 event where, writes the Daily Mail, “Clinton served as the defense lawyer for Thomas Alfred Taylor, a 41-year-old factory worker accused of raping Shelton after luring her to his car. Taylor pleaded down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor' and served less than a year in prison after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime” (Daily Mail interview with Shelton below).

LINK: Rape Victim: “Hillary Clinton Is a Cold-hearted Liar”

LINK: www.octoldit.info

*yawn*

should she has not defended the client who was assigned to her?

trumpsters are so full of it.

Snopes needs to be snoped. Where is their proof Hillary was 'reluctant' to take the case, as snopes phrased it? She plead the verdict down which is admission of guilt which again contradicts snopes.

poor fact averse rightwingnuts need to start figuring out what sources are real and which are fake.

Hillary Clinton uses the name of the man who publicly humiliated her with infidelities, with allegations of harassment and sexual assault being part of that. Throw in perjury and his ensuing impeachment and disbarment as a result of the perjury. Yet she still uses his name as a foundation for a political career. That is an admission of no shame, no conscience. A psychopath.
Anyone who supports that is morally unqualified to vote.

poor fact averse rightwingnuts need to start figuring out what sources are real and which are fake.
So you can't reply -- again.

The prosecutor, Mahlon Gibson, said she was reluctant according to the article. Here's another cite detailing what he said.

“Hillary told me she didn’t want to take that case, she made that very clear,” recalls prosecutor Gibson, who phoned her with the judge’s order.
“I didn’t feel comfortable taking on such a client, but Mahlon gently reminded me that I couldn’t very well refuse the judge’s request,” the eventual first lady writes in “Living History ”.

For young Clinton, rape case caused ideals clash

How does the guilty plea contradict snopes? I think you misunderstand how the judicial process works. If you take a plea, there is no trial and, therefore, no verdict. Other than to say that, I'm a bit confused by that part of your post. Perhaps you could tell us little bit more about where you see the contradiction.

Another non-response.
You Hillary supporters are like people rooting for Nixon, post-watergate, and using every possible rationalization to justify it.

The prosecutor, Mahlon Gibson, said she was reluctant according to the article. Here's another cite detailing what he said.

“Hillary told me she didn’t want to take that case, she made that very clear,” recalls prosecutor Gibson, who phoned her with the judge’s order.
“I didn’t feel comfortable taking on such a client, but Mahlon gently reminded me that I couldn’t very well refuse the judge’s request,” the eventual first lady writes in “Living History ”.

For young Clinton, rape case caused ideals clash

How does the guilty plea contradict snopes? I think you misunderstand how the judicial process works. If you take a plea, there is no trial and, therefore, no verdict. Other than to say that, I'm a bit confused by that part of your post. Perhaps you could tell us little bit more about where you see the contradiction.
The guilty plea was part of a deal that led to freedom. Snopes assertion of 'false' is thereby false. The reluctance aspect is based in hearsay but presented by snopes as fact.
Snopes needs to be snoped.

She choose a career where she knew she would be required to do her best to get child rapers off.

Relaying lies, is a form of lying.

Did she line up those experts for the case?

I heard the clip of her laughing. Her laughter was not just about the detector. And the context was getting a child rapist off. She specified that her client passing the test made her lose faith in lie detectors. She knew he was guilty and laughed about him getting away with the rape of a child.

Forum List

Back