Rape and Violence: Should Australia be ashamed?

I have to say that, as a woman, it pisses me off beyond BELIEF to think that a country would defend the Muslim immigrants, at ANY costs, even at the costs of the safety and security of it's female population! I'm tired of this PC bull crap!!! Everywhere where there is a strong Muslim presence, trouble seems to follow.

The key is to hold Muslims to enforce ALL the laws they are supposed to follow:
"All that is sent by God."

So that includes the Christian scriptures and prophets (including teachings of Jesus and Christianity,
and also the Torah of the Jews).

And you can include the Constitutional laws if you can convince Muslims this is sent by God.

Both Christian and Constitutional laws check against abuse of power for retribution or oppression.
So either one or both need to be enforced
to prevent abuse of ANY religion or collective influence.

Oh geez, yeah, that sounds so simple. :rolleyes-41: That must be the KEY to solving all of our problems. :lol:

It's not so simple, ChrisL but it will help tremendously.

In case you haven't noticed the endless battles over church-state issues,
There has been a hostile divide between parties, religious and nonreligioius, media, and Black leadership
over this whole issue of Christian and Constitutional laws,
who is pushing their agenda, and who isn't respecting the laws.

The solutions that I have found that work are about
EDUCATING and training people not only in the laws but also the finances and govt management that follow
from that empowerment. There are no shortcuts to magically create equality; I'm talking about building campus facilities in every community so all people can be educated and trained in law, property and business management, media and govt. http www.houstonprogressive.org
Earned Amnesty

And yes, I have contacted Muslim American scholars and advocates
on bridging the political divide between left and right Parties over the Constitution, and they want that support and help to do the outreach on a greater scale.

People are working on this problem from all angles,
and the only thing missing is people pit themselves up to fight each other as adversarial
instead of seeing how all these efforts can work together.

We need a lot more mediation and conflict resolution to
push in the same direction, but all the energy and efforts are there.
Just not organized yet. The mediation and conflict resolution required to bring people together on solutions comes from teaching respect for principles and
process in Christian and Constitutional laws that drive toward positive resolution.

It does make a huge difference to get everyone on the same page
with Constitutional checks and balances of all groups:
religious or political, nonprofit or business, schools, charities or govt.

When we see that all our institutions can be used to manage
self-government, from both private and public sectors, this isn't
about competing to defeat each other, but competing with ourselves
to use our resources and leadership to the fullest extent at our different roles.

Not competing to kick each other out or shut down each other's groups.
But to use all of them to serve a vital purpose that helps the whole nation.

So I start with where people have the worst divides and try to resolve those conflicts,
and get a common focus and direction going instead of fighting over problems.

The Muslim leadership may have the best chances of helping the
Democrat Party get on the same page with the Constitution
instead of remaining divided from other Parties.

Somewhere in there is the key to resolving a lot of the other messes going on
because we're not on the same page, but too busy dividing and blaming each other.

I am very proud to know there are leaders working to bring people together
and stop the nonsense and waste that is costing us more than we can afford.

The solutions seem simple, but to implement the changes in practice takes a lot
of work for people to shift the responsibility back to us to fix our own problems with govt.

Knowing this means having to work with the very people we demonized the worst,
and for others who blamed us the same way to realize they need to work with us, too!

It's not so simple, ChrisL, and that's why the change hasn't happened yet.
It requires change deep in the mindset of each of us of how closely we are
all going to have to work together to get out of the messes that have built up for generations.

We do not have time to fight.

I don't see this working on people who were born and raised to hate. Changes have to be made from within their OWN countries and the way they do things, and we can't make them do that. Most of them probably don't give a damn about our Constitution and laws. Some of them were raised to think that we are evil and so are our laws and way of life. They want to institute Sharia law because they think that is the proper way to live. IMO, taking classes in Constitutional law is not going to change beliefs that have been passed down from generations or the hate that goes along with those beliefs.
Oooooo and Americans don't HATE,they DO HATE Anyone and Everyone,that is why so many Americans have an Inferiority Complex (Every One Hates US)...about time you had a look in the Mirror.....self analysis is a great thing....something you obviously haven't tried yet, but really should.........Anyhow as a last-liner Wasn't it people like you who were STILL LYNCHING Black Americans(as you liked to call them) and later Assassinating Black Leaders even into the 1960's...........OF COURSE YOU WERE,OF COURSE YOU HATED THEN AS YOU HATE TODAY.Time to take your hatred elsewhere.....You are a BORING PEICE OF WORK.

Police in Alice Springs have arrested and charged four men in relation to the alleged sexual assault of a 20-year-old woman last week.

They say the woman was walking near the tourist information bay on the Stuart Highway last Tuesday night when the incident occurred.

Detective Superintendent Brent Warren said four men aged 22, 21, 20 and 18 years were arrested late last week and charged.

“The 18-year-old man also had two outstanding arrest warrants for two previous sexual assaults, which occurred in February 2013 and November 2012," he said.

Det Supt Warren said all four had been charged with sexual intercourse without consent, and had been remanded to appear in court today.

Four men arrested for alleged rape - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Rape is a growing pandemic. If any nation should be ashamed though it's the USA. When more of your female veterans are suffering PTSD from being raped by their fellow soldiers than from combat stress, something's seriously fucking wrong.

Wasn't it people like you who were STILL LYNCHING Black Americans(as you liked to call them) and later Assassinating Black Leaders even into the 1960's.............

1960s? Indian students and tourists have been murdered by racists in Australia much more recently than that.

I have to say that, as a woman, it pisses me off beyond BELIEF to think that a country would defend the Muslim immigrants, at ANY costs, even at the costs of the safety and security of it's female population! I'm tired of this PC bull crap!!! Everywhere where there is a strong Muslim presence, trouble seems to follow.

The key is to hold Muslims to enforce ALL the laws they are supposed to follow:
"All that is sent by God."

So that includes the Christian scriptures and prophets (including teachings of Jesus and Christianity,
and also the Torah of the Jews).

And you can include the Constitutional laws if you can convince Muslims this is sent by God.

Both Christian and Constitutional laws check against abuse of power for retribution or oppression.
So either one or both need to be enforced
to prevent abuse of ANY religion or collective influence.

Oh geez, yeah, that sounds so simple. :rolleyes-41: That must be the KEY to solving all of our problems. :lol:

It's not so simple, ChrisL but it will help tremendously.

In case you haven't noticed the endless battles over church-state issues,
There has been a hostile divide between parties, religious and nonreligioius, media, and Black leadership
over this whole issue of Christian and Constitutional laws,
who is pushing their agenda, and who isn't respecting the laws.

The solutions that I have found that work are about
EDUCATING and training people not only in the laws but also the finances and govt management that follow
from that empowerment. There are no shortcuts to magically create equality; I'm talking about building campus facilities in every community so all people can be educated and trained in law, property and business management, media and govt. http www.houstonprogressive.org
Earned Amnesty

And yes, I have contacted Muslim American scholars and advocates
on bridging the political divide between left and right Parties over the Constitution, and they want that support and help to do the outreach on a greater scale.

People are working on this problem from all angles,
and the only thing missing is people pit themselves up to fight each other as adversarial
instead of seeing how all these efforts can work together.

We need a lot more mediation and conflict resolution to
push in the same direction, but all the energy and efforts are there.
Just not organized yet. The mediation and conflict resolution required to bring people together on solutions comes from teaching respect for principles and
process in Christian and Constitutional laws that drive toward positive resolution.

It does make a huge difference to get everyone on the same page
with Constitutional checks and balances of all groups:
religious or political, nonprofit or business, schools, charities or govt.

When we see that all our institutions can be used to manage
self-government, from both private and public sectors, this isn't
about competing to defeat each other, but competing with ourselves
to use our resources and leadership to the fullest extent at our different roles.

Not competing to kick each other out or shut down each other's groups.
But to use all of them to serve a vital purpose that helps the whole nation.

So I start with where people have the worst divides and try to resolve those conflicts,
and get a common focus and direction going instead of fighting over problems.

The Muslim leadership may have the best chances of helping the
Democrat Party get on the same page with the Constitution
instead of remaining divided from other Parties.

Somewhere in there is the key to resolving a lot of the other messes going on
because we're not on the same page, but too busy dividing and blaming each other.

I am very proud to know there are leaders working to bring people together
and stop the nonsense and waste that is costing us more than we can afford.

The solutions seem simple, but to implement the changes in practice takes a lot
of work for people to shift the responsibility back to us to fix our own problems with govt.

Knowing this means having to work with the very people we demonized the worst,
and for others who blamed us the same way to realize they need to work with us, too!

It's not so simple, ChrisL, and that's why the change hasn't happened yet.
It requires change deep in the mindset of each of us of how closely we are
all going to have to work together to get out of the messes that have built up for generations.

We do not have time to fight.

I don't see this working on people who were born and raised to hate. Changes have to be made from within their OWN countries and the way they do things, and we can't make them do that. Most of them probably don't give a damn about our Constitution and laws. Some of them were raised to think that we are evil and so are our laws and way of life. They want to institute Sharia law because they think that is the proper way to live. IMO, taking classes in Constitutional law is not going to change beliefs that have been passed down from generations or the hate that goes along with those beliefs.

Oooooo and Americans don't HATE,they DO HATE Anyone and Everyone,that is why so many Americans have an Inferiority Complex (Every One Hates US)...about time you had a look in the Mirror.....self analysis is a great thing....something you obviously haven't tried yet, but really should.........Anyhow as a last-liner Wasn't it people like you who were STILL LYNCHING Black Americans(as you liked to call them) and later Assassinating Black Leaders even into the 1960's...........OF COURSE YOU WERE,OF COURSE YOU HATED THEN AS YOU HATE TODAY.Time to take your hatred elsewhere.....You are a BORING PEICE OF WORK.

Geez, I should probably just ignore this nasty post, but I will say that I wasn't alive in the 1960s. You seem to be a very hateful and angry person, BTW.

Forum List

Back