Ranked Choice Voting in Alaska

then which voters were you referring to if not the GOP voters?
TEXAS

Do you think the DNC voters have Texas in the bag right now?
the fact you have to ask means I never said one way or the [outside of course where I said TEXAS]

I take it there will be no highlighting of where I said GOP!

Why don't you just challenge what I actually said?

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
TEXAS

the fact you have to ask means I never said one way or the [outside of course where I said TEXAS]

I take it there will be no highlighting of where I said GOP!

Why don't you just challenge what I actually said?

Well, there are only two choices of votes that could feel they have the state in the bag, either GOP or DNC. Texas has not gone for the DNC nominee for POTUS since 1976 so it seemed a logical conclusion.

That you lack the balls to say which group you meant also further highlights it was a logical conclusion

Well, there are only two choices of votes that could feel they have the state in the bag, either GOP or DNC.
and I didn't pick either, in fact the intent of my original post you responded to had nothing at all to do with any of this

Texas has not gone for the DNC nominee for POTUS since 1976 so it seemed a logical conclusion.
and for some reason you would like me to know that this is all going to change shortly? ... [is there a circa time frame?]
if so then duly noted
That you lack the balls to say which group you meant also further highlights it was a logical conclusion
it also an admission you incorrectly claimed I did say it, you even went as far as to highlight your proof that I said it...[if I do say it will I no longer be lacking the necessary manliness to say it some more?]...this was fun

and I didn't pick either, in fact the intent of my original post you responded to had nothing at all to do with any of this

and for some reason you would like me to know that this is all going to change shortly? ... [is there a circa time frame?]
if so then duly noted

it also an admission you incorrectly claimed I did say it, you even went as far as to highlight your proof that I said it...[if I do say it will I no longer be lacking the necessary manliness to say it some more?]...this was fun
So why dont you explain the original post because you seem to be in full back pedal at the moment.

what its going to do, assuming this is really the future, is make swing states all the more important...
...With Texas, Florida, New York and California already in the bag for their respective voters, states like Wyoming, New Mexico and the Dakotas are going to enjoy a campaign money windfall that is sure to make them smile and their puny electorate is going to be treated with the same kind of prominence as the big boys.
Who are each of the listed states "in the bag" for?

Voters in the state had approved a ballot initiative in 2020 in favor of using ranked-choice voting in their general elections. The initiative also created a nonpartisan primary which sends the top four vote-getters, regardless of political affiliation, to the general election. (The fourth candidate in June's special primary, Al Gross, withdrew shortly thereafter.)

Good news that more states are starting to move to this. It might be the one thing that can break the stranglehold of the duopoly.
Yeah, the third place finisher can easily get elected. How is that a good thing?

One person, one vote, choose wisely. This ranked choice nonsense will prove to exactly as stupid as it sounds.

Who are each of the listed states "in the bag" for?
geez...ok the simplest answer has already been posted in my first response in post 23...but to further confuse you I will give the next easiest response that has even less chance of being understood...
...the democratic and republican voters in those states are already locked in and the primaries will come down to what it always comes down to, who better turns out the vote...
if the smaller states mentioned go the way alaska did yesterday those contest campaigns will not end on primary night and they will require more TV time and money for the candidates to spread around making for a windfall for the state and having the big four neutralized in terms of competing with them for money and political public EXPOSURE [exposure edited in]...[now go read my original post]
...the entire argument was because I claimed I never said texas was in the bag for the GOP, then to prove I did say it he posted "Texas" which you seem to completely understand as a response....
Now you need to show the back pedaling part that you invented

btw Mr. Einstein, none of this even remotely addresses my original post

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: cnm
geez...ok the simplest answer has already been posted in my first response in post 23...but to further confuse you I will give the next easiest response that has even less chance of being understood...
...the democratic and republican voters in those states are already locked in and the primaries will come down to what it always comes down to, who better turns out the vote...
if the smaller states mentioned go the way alaska did yesterday those contest campaigns will not end on primary night and they will require more money and TV time for the candidates to spread around making for a windfall for the state and having the big four neutralized in terms of competing with them for money and political public EXPOSURE [exposure edited in]...[now go read my original post]
...the entire argument was because I claimed I never said texas was in the bag for the GOP, then to prove I did say it he posted "Texas" which you seem to completely understand as a response....
Now you need to show the back pedaling part that you invented

btw Mr. Einstein, none of this even remotely addresses my original post
All that nonsense and didn’t answer the simple question.

One person, one vote, choose wisely. This ranked choice nonsense will prove to exactly as stupid as it sounds.

It does take an IQ of more than 45 to understand it, which explains your confusion.

Forum List

Back