What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ranked Choice Voting in Alaska

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Later. Did I mention how boring you are? Seriously come up with something new or just ignore my posts. If all you have is this Im not interested.
Apparently you aren't interested in having your moronic posts shoved up you ass.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You want a Congressman to represent two districts - one over 700 miles from the other in Texas?
No. A congressperson will represent one district. The district need not be contiguous.
In California, it could be over 650 miles.
In Texas one district, district 23, is over 500 miles from San Antonio to suburban El Paso. So your concern is rather silly.
There are zip codes in a medium sized state like KY which are over 350 miles apart.

In Tennessee, it is over 390 miles.

Only an idiot would recommend that plan!
I'm not sure why a district has to be contiguous other than an homage to it being the way we've always done it. As stated, there are districts that already cover hundreds if not thousands of square miles and nobody is screaming bloody murder from the perspective of their being too large.

But this is what you do...bitch, bitch, bitch... Its all you've ever done, it's all you ever will do.

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Couchpotato

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your assuming one person would be responsible for the code. That would be irresponsibl

Im not actually, it was a tongue in cheek, but it's tough to convey tone in a post so...

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List