5. MLB
6. NCAA football or basketball
7. NBA

In the 1970s for me it was:

1. MLB
2. NFL
3. Boxing
4. NBA
5. Pro Wrestling (Bruno Sammartino was from Pittsburgh like me so was Baron Sicluna, and I met David Sammartino)
7. PGA

In 2021 however my interest in my current list has dwindled tremendously thanks to COVID and all the crap they are doing to sports

Pro and college football....

Anything else I watch is almost because it provides back ground noise.

back when my spouse was alive we would watch Boxing on HBO. We saw the Ward/Gatti fight when it happened.

My list:

1.MMA
2. NFL
3. Boxing
4. PGA
5. MLB
7. NBA

1. MLB
2. NFL
3. Boxing
4. NBA
5. Pro Wrestling (Bruno Sammartino was from Pittsburgh like me so was Baron Sicluna, and I met David Sammartino)
7. PGA

In 2021 however my interest in my current list has dwindled tremendously thanks to COVID and all the crap they are doing to sports

Baron Mikel Scicula actually hailed from the Isle of Malta in the Mediterranean Sea- not from Pennsylvania at all.

My list:

1.MMA
2. NFL
3. Boxing
4. PGA
5. MLB
7. NBA

1. MLB
2. NFL
3. Boxing
4. NBA
7. PGA

Baron Mikel Scicula actually hailed from the Isle of Malta in the Mediterranean Sea- not from Pennsylvania at all.
I knew that but he lived in Pittsburgh. He was a patient of my father (my dad was a dentist)

My list:

1.MMA
2. NFL
3. Boxing
4. PGA
5. MLB
7. NBA

1. MLB
2. NFL
3. Boxing
4. NBA
7. PGA

I knew that but he lived in Pittsburgh. He was a patient of my father (my dad was a dentist)
And Baron was a big part of "Saturday afternoon wrestling" hosted by Bill Cardille
1613656788271.png

1. Darts
2. Baseball
3. MMA
4. PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING
5. Football
Darts! I used to be the president of a dart league. I got the chance once to play an exhibition match against world ranked Dennis Priestly. Obviously got my ass kicked.

My list:

1.MMA
2. NFL
3. Boxing
4. PGA
5. MLB
7. NBA

1. MLB
2. NFL
3. Boxing
4. NBA
7. PGA

And Baron was a big part of "Saturday afternoon wrestling" hosted by Bill Cardille
View attachment 458577

Scicluna was a former World Champion, part of the international flavor of professional wrestling. He had quite a rivalry with Asiatic champion Gorilla Monsoon from Manchuria.

My list:

1.MMA
2. NFL
3. Boxing
4. PGA
5. MLB
7. NBA

1. MLB
2. NFL
3. Boxing
4. NBA
7. PGA

View attachment 458577

Scicluna was a former World Champion, part of the international flavor of professional wrestling. He had quite a rivalry with Asiatic champion Gorilla Monsoon from Manchuria.
1613658077212.png

1. College Football
2. College Football
3. NFL football if a team has players from my fav college team
4. College Football

Two Years ago:
1. NASCAR
2., Indy Car
3, IMSA
4. College Football
5. NFL
This Year
1, Indy Car
2. IMSA

1.baseball
2.football (american style)
3.auto racing (NASCAR,NHRA,ETC.)
4. combat sports (boxing, wrestling ,mma)
5.olympics. all of it
6. shooting sports
7.college basket ball (march madness)
8.bowling
9.soccer ( if its a competitive match up)
10.Golf ( if only the best are playing)
Above is sports I like ( I like watching any sport if its a good match up.)
least favorite of all time-Beach volley ball. ( i refuse to watch it) but if I am at the beach and a group of ladies want me to join in a game I will not refuse ;)

Forum List

Back