Rank these 4 NBA greats ??

#1 Bird combined skill with smarts to not only compensate for a lack of natural quickness and jumping ability, but become an overwhelming force both defensively and offensively.

#2 Magic was not only tremendously skilled, but a brilliant on-court "general."

#3 Kobe had great skills, good smarts.

#4 LeBron combines excellent skills with great physical strength and leadership.

MJ was better than any of them.

Wilt was the most dominant player to ever play the game. It's not even close. He could have been more dominant, but did not want to dominate simply by being physically overwhelming (as Shaq was).

MJ, James, Magic, Kobe and Bird. No slight to Bird who was the least athletic but the game with in the game he was the best, Magic was next, Kobe, MJ then James

We all know MJ was the goat as I did not put him in

James has always been great in the the first 2/3 of a game

Kobe has good defense and was deadly in the 4th but kind of dragged his teams down with his insane selfish play

Magic was the greatest passer ever and an excellent all around scorer but I don’t recall much defensive play

Bird did it all . Scored , defense , rebound and pass but was plague with injuries

James - mega talented and great at everything but sucks in crunch time

Bird was so bored that he once in Portland decided to only score with his left hand and put up good numbers

These inter-generational comparisons are always ridiculous.

Bird/Magic didn't have the training techniques and breakthroughs that Lebron and Kobe had.

Bird/Magic played in a different type of basketball generation.

Suppose Bron and Kobe weren't allowed to touch a weight or do any sort of advanced training.. would they have been able to keep up with Bird and Magic? Kobe probably not.

Kobe has good defense and was deadly in the 4th but kind of dragged his teams down with his insane selfish play

Magic was the greatest passer ever and an excellent all around scorer but I don’t recall much defensive play

Bird did it all . Scored , defense , rebound and pass but was plague with injuries

James - mega talented and great at everything but sucks in crunch time
I guess those are kinda accurate for a few.. but Lebron's resume for big shots is very long. I can sense you hold some animosity against him. I personally can't stand his politics, but I can appreciate and judge the player without being warped by some personal vendetta. Can you

We all know MJ was the goat as I did not put him in

James has always been great in the the first 2/3 of a game
We do?

Under what grounds do you proclaim him as the greatest of all time? List the credentials that you're referencing to make this claim.

For example. 6 titles? Bill Russell with 11 titles and 5 MVPs would think that's cute.

Mr. Friscus
The NBA of the 60s was a league of little depth and only a few good teams
It was an early archaic league to the 90s and 80s

Forum List

Back