Random photos taken by you or someone you know (on your phone or computer)

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
It doesn't have to be fancy! Most of us are not photographers. (And sorry if there's already a thread like this. I did a search but only found a couple ancient ones.)

The quality of these isn't good (they were taken a long time ago) but the sunset was too amazing to not try to capture. I don't know if anyone can guess where this was taken, but it wasn't in the US. :)

n757480289-4935198-4401.jpg

Here's another sunset pic... this was taken in Northern Baja (Mexico) I miss these amazing sunsets and the beach.

IMG-0548.jpg

Last edited:
gorgeous sun rays, and the river ones are so pretty and peaceful, thanks for sharing ! 😍 interesting mushrooms.:tongue:
Ooooh, I love the birds in silhouette! Great shots.

Husband and Wife--Rock Creek--Twin Falls Id--2020

View attachment 744936

I love the little ducks! (i didn't even see the second one at first haha)😊 Don't worry about over-sharing, I like looking at beautiful or interesting pics. I wish I hadn't lost pretty much ALL my pics (twice!)... once when my laptop 2 laptops ago died (but I think it's retrievable, just haven't done that yet, going to do that soon) and another time a few years ago when my external hard drive broke. But I'll share more as I find some worth sharing.

Thanks you all.... I gotta sign off now. I've been on the wackiest sleeping schedule EVER and it has to stop.

Last edited:
It doesn't have to be fancy! Most of us are not photographers. (And sorry if there's already a thread like this. I did a search but only found a couple ancient ones.)

The quality of these isn't good (they were taken a long time ago) but the sunset was too amazing to not try to capture. I don't know if anyone can guess where this was taken, but it wasn't in the US. :)

n757480289-4935198-4401.jpg

that photo was taken near the ocean

Cellphone cameras have dramatically increased the number of pictures that people take.
People used to have a few dozens of pictures of loved ones and of themselves over a lifetime.
I bet that a baby born today will have many thousands of pictures over their lifetime.

Cellphone cameras have dramatically increased the number of pictures that people take.
People used to have a few dozens of pictures of loved ones and of themselves over a lifetime.
I bet that a baby born today will have many thousands of pictures over their lifetime.

I once read somewhere that there have been more photographs taken in the last 72 hours than in all of the 20th century...

Forum List

Back