Rand Paul's Diarrhea of the Mouth Goes Untreated

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Rand Paul Compares Not Getting His Way To JIM CROW and INTERNMENT CAMPS.

On behalf of whites everywhere I would like to apologize for Rand Paul to black Americans and Japanese Americans.

Rand Paul is the dark side of free speech.

We are sorry.

Speaking on Fox News, [Rand Paul] reacted to Obama's repeated assertions that Republicans should win elections if they want to control the agenda in Washington. Obama has also suggested in recent days that he might pursue more executive actions -- changes made without Congress.

"The danger to majority rule -- to him sort of thinking, well, the majority voted for me, now I'm the majority, I can do whatever I want, and that there are no rules that restrain me -- that's what gave us Jim Crow," Paul said. "That's what gave us the internment of the Japanese -- that the majority said you don't have individual rights, and individual rights don't come from your creator, and they’re not guaranteed by the Constitution. It’s just whatever the majority wants."

The guy has no solutions on keeping America a first rate country. China is creeping up on us because they do have solutions and the means to apply them.

Idiots like Ron paul for wanting to cut, fuck and slice science, r@D, infrastructure and without idea's...Is going to lead to our downfall.

The least important thing he's saying is about jim crow or the camps. What he wants to do once in power is what should concern all respectable Americans.

China is investing in infrastructure and tech. All countries that want to be first world super powers do just that and we did exactly that during the 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's to be what we became.

Forum List

Back