Rand Paul Uses a Talking Point STRAIGHT FROM PUTIN'S PLAYBOOK - Defends Russia - Says Ukraine Used to be part of RUSSIA

Just another democrat lie. The people of Crimea voted. They voted to return to Russia.
You mean referendum in which both choices were for Crimea to seperate from Ukraine? That referendum?

Crimea was a sovereign Ukraine territory and thus subject to it's federal authority. You know who asked that Ukranian federal authority for a permission for a referendum? NO ONE. They just did it because Russians invaded and took control of it.

You know what happens if Texas for exmaple holds a referendum tommorow, without Federal aproval, in which the only two options are to succeed from US or to join Mexico? Federal army gets down there and shoves that referendum up their ass. Thats how territorial integrity works, so you can take your Russian propaganda right back to where you got it from.

Bloody Gorby murdered Lithuanians in cold blood in Vilnius, and wasn't sanctioned at all. I think it was Breshnev who shot down the Korean Airliner with a congressman onboard.

And the liberal demigod FDR actually had his picture taken with Stalin in the USSR.

This photo below is actually verified as accurate

View attachment 637068

Are you serious? Yea FDR had his picture taken with an ALLY against friggin Hitler

BLINKEN: If you look at the countries Russia attacked, these were countries that were not part of NATO
RAND PAUL: You could also argue the countries they've attacked were part of Russia

Rand Paul has tossed away the mask, and is straight-up using Russian talking points right now in the US Senate. Rand went ON RECORD to yell at the US Secretary of State and defended Putin's war of children and civilians by saying "Yeah well some folks would say it belongs to Russia".

Now granted, he is obviously completely wrong. If you open a map (or Google "Ukraine") you would see it is in fact a country, and not Russia. But perhaps that is too much effort (for someone 5 or younger). What are your thoughts?

There are 14 other independent nations that used to be part of Russia and wish to retain their independence, so since they used to be part of Russia, should we just shrug them off if Russia were to decide to invade those 14 other independent nations?

You mean referendum in which both choices were for Crimea to seperate from Ukraine? That referendum?

Crimea was a sovereign Ukraine territory and thus subject to it's federal authority. You know who asked that Ukranian federal authority for a permission for a referendum? NO ONE. They just did it because Russians invaded and took control of it.

You know what happens if Texas for exmaple holds a referendum tommorow, without Federal aproval, in which the only two options are to succeed from US or to join Mexico? Federal army gets down there and shoves that referendum up their ass. Thats how territorial integrity works, so you can take your Russian propaganda right back to where you got it from.

You never spoke to anyone from Crimea have you? They absolutely hate the EU and consider them Nazis. Your nonsense about Texas notwithstanding, the Crimeans were Russian in their lifetimes and always considered themselves Russian.

The Ukrainians should go and make up their own minds. That Putin is madman prone to mass murder and cruelty in no way means that Fuck Biden is better. As bad as Putin is and I fully agree with everything said about him, he is still better than Fuck Biden and is his superior in every way.

You never spoke to anyone from Crimea have you? They absolutely hate the EU and consider them Nazis.
European Union...are Nazis.

Seriously dummy? No person with half a brain (and I'm not saying thats you) and free access to independent media(and I'm not saying thats Crimeans) would ever say such nonsense.

Last edited:
Why would Arabs who want to exterminate Israel call themselves the very "N" Word the Roman Empire chose to ridicule Israel and The Jews with?

Also, you are a liar and will burn in Hell. There are literally innumerable artifacts and Stella in Egypt and in Israel, and all sorts of archeological finds showing a continuous existence of Israel in the land through Egyptian, Babylonian, Assyrian, Greek, and Roman Empires. They are also the only culture and nation that was destroyed that maintained their language and culture and returned to their original land in all of history. No other people or nation can claim that.

Maybe you should continue to call yourself a bunch of dumb "N" words which is what The Romans called you when they used the equivalent word "Palestinians" for people they hated.

Why would you call yourselves such vile names?

I'd be careful about condemning anyone to hell, Tree. You're on REALLY shaky ground with that one, given the number of lies you've been caught in.

You never spoke to anyone from Crimea have you? They absolutely hate the EU and consider them Nazis. Your nonsense about Texas notwithstanding, the Crimeans were Russian in their lifetimes and always considered themselves Russian.

The Ukrainians should go and make up their own minds. That Putin is madman prone to mass murder and cruelty in no way means that Fuck Biden is better. As bad as Putin is and I fully agree with everything said about him, he is still better than Fuck Biden and is his superior in every way.

BULLSHIT. This is Putin's favourite lie.

I'd be careful about condemning anyone to hell, Tree. You're on REALLY shaky ground with that one, given the number of lies you've been caught in.
Name them:

Why don't you fools talk about Russian Collusion any more or The Scamdemic?

Why do you propagate Russian, CCP Chicom, North Korea, and Iranian Propaganda?

Wrong.
Palestine is the area that includes the Land of Canaan, and the coast of the Philistines and Phoenicians.

What is "fictional" are the Hebrew, who likely were Egyptian followers of Akhenaten's monotheism, who left Egypt.
There is not a single reference to Hebrew anywhere before Egypt.
It sound like a 10,000 year old land dispute that WE should avoid.

:dunno:

We will walk without a shot being fired.

And this is apples to moonbeams.

Likewise, Texans were Texans before joining the U.S. and will remain Texans long after the U.S. is destroyed by the authoritarian left (the authoritarian right will take way too long).

Likewise, Texans were Texans before joining the U.S. and will remain Texans long after the U.S. is destroyed by the authoritarian left (the authoritarian right will take way too long).
The Texans who were Texans before joining the US are long dead and decomposed. Their bones are decomposed. The Crimeans who considered themselves Russian are still alive. I've met some. My partner was from Kiev, Ukraine. He always considered himself Russian. He's dead now so I can't ask whether he would be on the side of independence.

Forum List

Back