Rand Paul to grill Biden Secretary Of State Pick Antony Blinken on support of 'Middle East regime change', ask him to apologize for Iraq War support

Progs need to light the Middle East back on fire and then light a match now that Trump has established peace with Israel and her neighbors with the new peace deal John Kerry said was impossible.

Give the retard voters what they want damn it! Light it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Rand would only get some principles like his dad and support his positions regardless of how he see's them affecting his future aspirations...............

If Rand would only get some principles like his dad and support his positions regardless of how he see's them affecting his future aspirations...............
Translated: Support wars abroad or remain an outsider like Trump.

Trump supported all the wars every day of his administration. With politicians it's not what they say, it's what they do. Should I pretend Obama didn't do the same just because he said he wouldnt?

Trump supported all the wars every day of his administration. With politicians it's not what they say, it's what they do. Should I pretend Obama didn't do the same just because he said he wouldnt?
Excuse me?

Trump started zero wars, and received hell when he pulled troops out of Syria.

Excuse me?

Trump started zero wars, and received hell when he pulled troops out of Syria.

He never pulled the troops from Syria but you know this. He only moved them to guarding the oil wells which makes no sense either. But I expect another dishonest reply from you coming up next.

What a joke Rand Paul is.
Rand needs to examine his own party to condemn the Iraq invasion.

Let’s have the Republicans in the Senate who supported the invasion (they know who they are) vote against a nominee because of Iraq

Progs need to light the Middle East back on fire and then light a match now that Trump has established peace with Israel and her neighbors with the new peace deal John Kerry said was impossible.

Give the retard voters what they want damn it! Light it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any attempt at peace in the Middle East that does not address Palestine is doomed to fail.
Trumps publicity stunt will not last

Doubtful Rand Paul makes anyone shake in their boots. His neighbor kicked his ass and so did Dr Fauci...three times this year by my count.
Iraq was a mistake. But almost everyone signed on to it. Move on. A treaty of cooperation with three podunk countries and Israel does not a peace accord make.
See Post #12. Until you solve that...no dice.

What a joke Rand Paul is.
Makes you want to beat the hell out of him, doesn't it?

Come on now, admit it. You want to turn those brown shirts back on him again.

No, I can't understand how McConnell and Paul get re-elected.

This is what makes me shake my head year after year. Kentucky is such a nice state. Pretty countryside and their bourbon is top notch.
The best you can come up with for Senators are Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell? A dinosaur who is largely reviled in his own state and
a foaming at the mouth hyper-conservative? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. But maybe a hint at why people in these states
consistently vote against their own best interest election after election. They elected a Democrat for governor so maybe there's hope.

Any attempt at peace in the Middle East that does not address Palestine is doomed to fail.
You sound like John Kerry who said that a peace deal was impossible without the terrorist group known as the PLO

Well dumb, dumb was wrong, and now even you won't admit defeat.

Amazing.

You sound like John Kerry who said that a peace deal was impossible without the terrorist group known as the PLO

Well dumb, dumb was wrong, and now even you won't admit defeat.

Amazing.

Well?

You made “peace” without including the Palestinians
Fake Peace from a Fake President

Next up....making “peace” in Korea without including either North or South Korea

Doubtful Rand Paul makes anyone shake in their boots. His neighbor kicked his ass and so did Dr Fauci...three times this year by my count.
Iraq was a mistake. But almost everyone signed on to it. Move on. A treaty of cooperation with three podunk countries and Israel does not a peace accord make.
See Post #12. Until you solve that...no dice.

If we realize it was a mistake the only way to move on is to remove ourselves and quit asking those who made that mistake their opinions on things.

No - We don't want the Fox News Bush Republican Warmongers wasting another $5+ trillion on useless wars in the Middle East.

Forum List

Back