Rand Paul to FOX News: If feds want more folks vaccinated, President Biden should take his mask off and burn it on TV

OK Conservatives.....Here is how it works
We have lost over half a million people to COVID, IT IS SERIOUS SHIT

We need to

1. GET VACCINATED ASAP......It doesn’t really hurt and will protect you and your loved ones

2. Wear a MASK.....It protects you and others

3. Maintain Social Distance.....It is your friend

4 Avoid BIG CROWDS...Super Spreader Events are not your friend

We shut down big crowds unless you happen to be Wal Mart.

We need to

1. GET VACCINATED ASAP......It doesn’t really hurt and will protect you and your loved ones

Tell it to Trump

We need to

Tell it to Trump

What can he do?

It's a fair argument except it would lead to people having to prove they have had the vaccine. If a business doesn't want people in who have not how otherwise do they accomplish that other than make all wear a mask?

If the populace would quit bowing down to the false narrative and just go in without masks, we could end this stupidity and absurdity.

Maybe.

The problem is that the populace has been mind whipped with the big lie that masks are good but study after study has proven that they don't work. I haven't worn one since this whole thing started last year and haven't been kicked out of any business.

Swell for you but none of that actually addresses what I said.

It addresses precisely what you said. If everyone quits wearing these face diapers, businesses are going to let everyone in. Its that simple.

So your answer is to make millions that are concerned completely ignored?

The answer is for the govt and media to quit lying about this false narrative that masks work and tell the populace the truth. Its that simple.

I am of the belief that we simply have no idea.

They know the truth.

I had the virus. I was home with both my wife and daughter. Neither got it. My daughter went back to school and got the virus from her room mate. She came home and my wife still never got it.

Explain that to me.

Three of my in-laws had the flu two years ago and I was around them for four days and never got it. My brother in law got the virus back in February and his dad stayed with him at his house for two weeks and never got the virus. I can't explain it other than some people have better immune systems.

The problem is that the COVID virus is smarter than Dr Paul. It evolves into multiple variants.
Dr Paul still insists on one COVID fits all and refuses to take precautions.

He opposes masks, social distancing and vaccines.
What a whiny Douchebag
"Recently, the pair clashed at a Senate hearing when Paul, a Republican, argued against mask recommendations for people who have had covid-19 or have been vaccinated against it."

You're a moron who constantly throws garbage into posts because you don't take five seconds to research
your stupid uninformed claims. You're a joke, but not the funny kind. The sad stupid kind.
Dr Paul....It’s just a mask you fucking moron!
Children wear them without throwing tantrums.

COVID keeps changing and we are trying to keep up with the variants. You can’t just declare victory and throw your masks away

It's a fair argument except it would lead to people having to prove they have had the vaccine. If a business doesn't want people in who have not how otherwise do they accomplish that other than make all wear a mask?

If the populace would quit bowing down to the false narrative and just go in without masks, we could end this stupidity and absurdity.

Maybe.

The problem is that the populace has been mind whipped with the big lie that masks are good but study after study has proven that they don't work. I haven't worn one since this whole thing started last year and haven't been kicked out of any business.

It addresses precisely what you said. If everyone quits wearing these face diapers, businesses are going to let everyone in. Its that simple.

The answer is for the govt and media to quit lying about this false narrative that masks work and tell the populace the truth. Its that simple.

They know the truth.

I had the virus. I was home with both my wife and daughter. Neither got it. My daughter went back to school and got the virus from her room mate. She came home and my wife still never got it.

Explain that to me.

Three of my in-laws had the flu two years ago and I was around them for four days and never got it. My brother in law got the virus back in February and his dad stayed with him at his house for two weeks and never got the virus. I can't explain it other than some people have better immune systems.

As I said, there are simply things we can not explain. Because some people are more for a lack of a better word pro-active is really none of my business. If they want to wear a mask or want people wearing masks that's their prerogative.

I haven't ate at Taco Bell since this all started. Long drive thru lines because their lobby is closed. Their business, their prerogative. It's not my place to tell them otherwise.

No you wouldn't....

The people who want the vaccine can get it.

The rest of us just take the same risks we always did. If you're so immuno compromised you're worried about the rona....Anything could kill you there will never be enough vaccinations

The problem is that the COVID virus is smarter than Dr Paul. It evolves into multiple variants.

What a whiny Douchebag
"Recently, the pair clashed at a Senate hearing when Paul, a Republican, argued against mask recommendations for people who have had covid-19 or have been vaccinated against it."

You're a moron who constantly throws garbage into posts because you don't take five seconds to research
your stupid uninformed claims. You're a joke, but not the funny kind. The sad stupid kind.

COVID keeps changing and we are trying to keep up with the variants. You can’t just declare victory and throw your masks away

Masks do not change outcomes at all

What planet are you living on?

It's been over a fucking year people let your delusions about masks die

What a whiny Douchebag

You just repeat the same tired false narrative, lol. Good parrot.

Maybe.

They know the truth.

Explain that to me.

As I said, there are simply things we can not explain. Because some people are more for a lack of a better word pro-active is really none of my business. If they want to wear a mask or want people wearing masks that's their prerogative.

I haven't ate at Taco Bell since this all started. Long drive thru lines because their lobby is closed. Their business, their prerogative. It's not my place to tell them otherwise.

Explaining the false mask narrative is easy. They've been mind whipped with lies for over a year and they believe the lie. Its really that simple. Tell a big lie for long enough and people will believe it as fact.

No you wouldn't....

The rest of us just take the same risks we always did. If you're so immuno compromised you're worried about the rona....Anything could kill you there will never be enough vaccinations

If those who don't want people in to their business without being vaccinated, how do they accomplish this?

Children wear diapers too. And stupid Halloween costumes. Your "logic" escapes normal rational people.

Dr. Paul is a medical school graduate and member of Congress.
And what are you? A fucking troll and a joke who spends 90% of his time on these boards making
a clown of himself. Probably because it's such an easy thing to do.

Read the context of Rand Paul's comments about masks, as I did, instead of firing off angry idiotic
comments.

Maybe.

They know the truth.

Explain that to me.

Explaining the false mask narrative is easy. They've been mind whipped with lies for over a year and they believe the lie. Its really that simple. Tell a big lie for long enough and people will believe it as fact.

While this can be true, there are people who still believe Iraq was a threat to us as I've pointed out with my replies there are many questions unanswered and some want to be as careful as possible. It's not my concern.

Why the FUK is Rand Paul such a whiny little bitch about masks?
Because masks represent unquestioned and senseless submission to authority.

The same reasons why quislings like you love them.

Why are Conservatives such whiny little bitches?

Its just a mask. Children don’t whine as much as Conservatives
They work. People around the world accept that they work.

Why are Conservatives such douchebags?
But Progs want the resources from the taxpayer when they bitch and whine. I propose no taxpayers money goes for any sexual disease of all types and abortions are paid for by private concerns. Its just a penis going into a preferred hole.

No you wouldn't....

If those who don't want people in to their business without being vaccinated, how do they accomplish this?

You can't

We have medical privacy laws

Only places you can ask for vaccination proof it school and employment. Domestically there is no way to do it. Pretty much only enforced for children

And these are experimental vaccines no one would be obligated to take it even to fight off a plague much lesa a cold

Show your vaccination card at the door.

New Topics

Forum List

Back