Rand Paul to FOX News: If feds want more folks vaccinated, President Biden should take his mask off and burn it on TV

It's a fair argument except it would lead to people having to prove they have had the vaccine. If a business doesn't want people in who have not how otherwise do they accomplish that other than make all wear a mask?

It's a fair argument except it would lead to people having to prove they have had the vaccine. If a business doesn't want people in who have not how otherwise do they accomplish that other than make all wear a mask?

Or how about we just ditch the mask wearing at this point since it clearly hasn't helped.

Why the FUK is Rand Paul such a whiny little bitch about masks?
Because masks represent unquestioned and senseless submission to authority.

The same reasons why quislings like you love them.

There is no possibility that there are people who simply want to take precautions to keep a virus from spreading?

Would sneezing into your sleeve also simply be a submission to authority?

Or how about we just ditch the mask wearing at this point since it clearly hasn't helped.

You can argue that but that is an unknown. I don't think there is much of a way to prove anything either way.

There are a ton of unanswered questions. I don't believe anyone from either side that claim to have the answers.

Why the FUK is Rand Paul such a whiny little bitch about masks?
Because masks represent unquestioned and senseless submission to authority.

The same reasons why quislings like you love them.

Why are Conservatives such whiny little bitches?

Its just a mask. Children don’t whine as much as Conservatives
They work. People around the world accept that they work.

Why are Conservatives such douchebags?

Not exactly, quisling. I believe in science. How about you sheep-ists?

Save me the BULLSHIT

Every reputable infectious disease expert in the world says masks work. THEY SAVE LIVES

Why are Conservatives such Douchebags when it comes to a simple mask?

Save me the BULLSHIT

Every reputable infectious disease expert in the world says masks work. THEY SAVE LIVES

I won't argue with an angry parrot. Let your savior inform you instead.

Save me the BULLSHIT

I won't argue with a parrot. Let your savior inform you instead.

So.....a year ago, when we knew little about COVID and how it spreads, Fauci didn’t recommend masks

TODAY when extensive research shows the dangers of airborne transmission, Fauci recommends them

WEAR YOUR FUCKING MASK YOU BIG PUSSY!

If you believe in "science", why are you reading garbage articles posted on blogger sites? "Science" is found in peer reviewed scientific journal, not free blogs on the Internet I can write any piece of shit I want, put a "PhD" after my name when I post it, and fools like you will lap it up with a fork and spoon.

And then you put a cherry on the top of your stupidity by calling us "sheeple".

Save me the BULLSHIT

I won't argue with an angry parrot. Let your savior inform you instead.

Another stupid blog site. Don't you have any REAL sources? Confirmation bias is all you have. Any fool can find someone to agree with him on the internet Eric. You've got garbage and lies backing you up. That's why your posts are filled with garbage and lies.

Angry parrot??? An angry parrot is smarter and less gullible than you Eric.

New Topics

Forum List

Back