Rand Paul: Right-to-work laws 'would be great for the country'...will introduce legislation on that this week!

Business is going to need the illegals back after the lock down.
Sure, since biden voters are not willing to work

Millions of illegals have been working here for decades.
are you OK with that as more americans lose jobs??

I've argued for years to go after the employers to no avail.
that doesnt answer the question,,,

are you OK with them being here and taking american jobs??
why are you afraid to answer a simple question??

I answered that. I noted I wanted the employment of illegals stopped.
that wasnt the question and you know it,,

what about the ones that dont work for companies and still take jobs from americans??

I want the employment of illegals stopped. Why is this so difficult for you?
what about the ones not working on the books and not paying taxs??

what do we do with them??

I have no idea how to dumb down what I said any further for you.
might be because it hit rock bottom and doesnt answer the question,,

what do we do with the illegals working off the books and taking american jobs??

They are all working off the books. I want it stopped.

The only sensible way to stop that is to build a wall and deport Illegals who are apprehended here in America.

Unless you want to plant ICE agents in the parking lot of every Home Depot across the Fruited Plain to stop the employment markets? But not only would that be tremendously wasteful, it would lend itself to charges of "racial profiling" and Illegals would just find other ways to get jobs.

You are dismissed. I am NOT interested in you excusing the employers. That there are many like you is why we take the other option to address illegals. We make them all legal.
I didnt excuse them because its not their job,,

It is.
what if they dont know and get accused of racism if they ask??

fact is it wouldnt be a problem if the government did their job,,

It's legal to ask. No, it would not be a problem if the government did it's job and enforced employment laws.

What's wrong with enforcing immigration laws instead? It would seem a lot easier to post people at a border wall, instead reviewing the personnel records of all of the employers. Often, BTW, employers might not even know that an Illegal is illegal. But the employee sure the hell does.

And yet you vote to allow them to freely flood the country

Well I do believe Jorgensen was for open borders. Oh well. What difference does it make when we freely allow businesses to offer them jobs?

You've never argued for anything that Jorgensen stands for. You confidently argue for what Democrats stand for

eh? If we did what Jorgensen advocates I would not have to take other positions. We didn't have a Libertarian convention this time but in 2016 I was the official photographer for the states Libertarian Convention.

I support STOPPING all bail outs. I support STOPPING the massive give aways to the markets. If we will not do that then I'm going to support those being harmed by those policies.

edit.....link doesn't seem to be working.

Note in your examples you keep picking to supposedly claim to be a libertarian when I say you're a Democrat, you appeal to Democrat talking points. Can you say something clearly libertarian that doesn't sound like a Democrat?

You got anything a Democrat wouldn't say?

I am registered (I). My (L) friends tried to get me to register (L) but I'm not registering with any party.

I already did? Why do I have to repeat myself so often? Did you happen to read my reply where I noted that Obama failed at every aspect of his presidency? How I condemn the bail outs?

I don't care if you're registered as a Libertarian. It's fine that you're not. I'm not. I'm a libertarian, which is why I use the small L.

I don't care how you voted for or who you took pictures of. On this site you consistently argue for Joe, not Jo. When you just gave examples of how you're libertarian, you picked things Democrats would say.

How are you a libertarian in a non-Democrat party way? For a real libertarian, that would be easy as shit, yet you keep face planting on it

what about the ones that dont work for companies and still take jobs from americans??

what do we do with the illegals working off the books and taking american jobs??

The only sensible way to stop that is to build a wall and deport Illegals who are apprehended here in America.

Unless you want to plant ICE agents in the parking lot of every Home Depot across the Fruited Plain to stop the employment markets? But not only would that be tremendously wasteful, it would lend itself to charges of "racial profiling" and Illegals would just find other ways to get jobs.

You are dismissed. I am NOT interested in you excusing the employers. That there are many like you is why we take the other option to address illegals. We make them all legal.

It is.

It's legal to ask. No, it would not be a problem if the government did it's job and enforced employment laws.

What's wrong with enforcing immigration laws instead? It would seem a lot easier to post people at a border wall, instead reviewing the personnel records of all of the employers. Often, BTW, employers might not even know that an Illegal is illegal. But the employee sure the hell does.

There's nothing not libertarian about enforcing immigration laws. Defense is a legitimate government function.

The Libertarian Party doesn't own the term libertarian. They like to play with that they are actually anarchists. It's one of the main reasons I won't register with the party

Well I do believe Jorgensen was for open borders. Oh well. What difference does it make when we freely allow businesses to offer them jobs?

You've never argued for anything that Jorgensen stands for. You confidently argue for what Democrats stand for

eh? If we did what Jorgensen advocates I would not have to take other positions. We didn't have a Libertarian convention this time but in 2016 I was the official photographer for the states Libertarian Convention.

I support STOPPING all bail outs. I support STOPPING the massive give aways to the markets. If we will not do that then I'm going to support those being harmed by those policies.

Note in your examples you keep picking to supposedly claim to be a libertarian when I say you're a Democrat, you appeal to Democrat talking points. Can you say something clearly libertarian that doesn't sound like a Democrat?

I am registered (I). My (L) friends tried to get me to register (L) but I'm not registering with any party.

I already did? Why do I have to repeat myself so often? Did you happen to read my reply where I noted that Obama failed at every aspect of his presidency? How I condemn the bail outs?

I don't care if you're registered as a Libertarian. It's fine that you're not. I'm not. I'm a libertarian, which is why I use the small L.

I don't care how you voted for or who you took pictures of. On this site you consistently argue for Joe, not Jo. When you just gave examples of how you're libertarian, you picked things Democrats would say.

How are you a libertarian in a non-Democrat party way? For a real libertarian, that would be easy as shit, yet you keep face planting on it

Calling himself a libertarian is just a disguise

he’s a biden lover who is too ashamed to say so

Yes, that was classic how I asked her how she's a libertarian NOT a Democrat and she picked thinks that sounds libertarian but that a Democrat would say

It is.

They all know. It will take decades to build a wall and even then it's only a partial wall and it does nothing about the 10 million plus here already.

But you keep on making excuses and I'll support making them all legal.

Jo is never discussed and I point out the hypocrisy where Joe and the Trump supporters often cross.

They condemn Joe because he hasn't got the stimulus passed yet but has Mexico paid for the wall yet?

Do I believe Joe to be as lousy of a human being as Trump? No. That would be a tough climb for anyone.

It is.

There's nothing not libertarian about enforcing immigration laws. Defense is a legitimate government function.

The Libertarian Party doesn't own the term libertarian. They like to play with that they are actually anarchists. It's one of the main reasons I won't register with the party

Considering the fact that the Libertarian Party has nominated RINO's like Bill Weld for high office, tells me what their ideology actually is in the current era. Hardcore Republican Moderation. Weld, BTW, endorsed Sleepy Joe in 2020.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Yes, that was classic how I asked her how she's a libertarian NOT a Democrat and she picked thinks that sounds libertarian but that a Democrat would say

I'm male. Jorgensen was a better choice than Biden or Trump. Bottom line. I was one of the first to condemn Biden's pick of Harris. Harris is the very face of what the protests were over.

She enforced charging people she knew that were innocent and that is something I could never support.

It is.

Considering the fact that the Libertarian Party has nominated RINO's like Bill Weld for high office, tells me what their ideology actually is in the current era. Hardcore Republican Moderation. Weld, BTW, endorsed Sleepy Joe in 2020.

That's why I didn't vote for Johnson. In that election I voted for Stein. I loved the way she put her beliefs in practice and went out and protested with those protesting to protect their waters. Hillary condemned them.

Jo is never discussed and I point out the hypocrisy where Joe and the Trump supporters often cross.

They condemn Joe because he hasn't got the stimulus passed yet but has Mexico paid for the wall yet?

Do I believe Joe to be as lousy of a human being as Trump? No. That would be a tough climb for anyone.

So no, you can't say anything "libertarian" that a leftist Democrat fascist would actually disagree with.

A self professed libertarian who can't clearly disagree with the Democrats. It's just too much fun.

So seriously, you can't think of a single thing that is libertarian that a Democrat would flat out disagree with? That's hysterical

It is.

Yes. Not to mention Bob Barr or Gary Johnson who clearly aren't libertarian either

So no, you can't say anything "libertarian" that a leftist Democrat fascist would actually disagree with.

A self professed libertarian who can't clearly disagree with the Democrats. It's just too much fun.

So seriously, you can't think of a single thing that is libertarian that a Democrat would flat out disagree with? That's hysterical

It gets old repeating oneself. I addressed your question. Your "leftist Democrat Fascists" gives you away. You have no real desire to discuss this, only demonize people. I guess that is why you supported Trump.

I'm male. Jorgensen was a better choice than Biden or Trump. Bottom line. I was one of the first to condemn Biden's pick of Harris. Harris is the very face of what the protests were over.

She enforced charging people she knew that were innocent and that is something I could never support.

You sure bicker a lot for a guy. Not liking Harris is good, but you're still avoiding issues.

You're just arguing by who you claim to have voted for, who you don't support. It's frankly easy as shit for an actual libertarian to disagree with Democrats, and you can't.

So why did you object when I said you are a Democrat if you can't disagree with them?

It is.

Yes. Not to mention Bob Barr or Gary Johnson who clearly aren't libertarian either

Gary Johnson walks into the room. No followers. All by himself. Jeans and sneakers. He gives his speech and is asked when was the last time he got high. He answered honestly. He said two weeks ago.

Johnson did quite a bit to make the party more visible. I understand why he picked Weld. He was done with running and looked for the money to make his exit.

He was still a better option than Petersen.

You sure bicker a lot for a guy. Not liking Harris is good, but you're still avoiding issues.

You're just arguing by who you claim to have voted for, who you don't support. It's frankly easy as shit for an actual libertarian to disagree with Democrats, and you can't.

So why did you object when I said you are a Democrat if you can't disagree with them?

Read my reply to you and reply to my reply.

Gov. Jim Justice’s town halls this week have been meant to persuade the public.

The governor achieved his goal in at least one respect. Senate Democrats today were vocal about one aspect of the speech they really, really liked.

Senate Democrats tweeted, “He is right.”

That was the moment Justice, a Republican, told citizens that key policies put forth by state officials in recent years haven’t paid off. Those included right-to-work and the elimination of prevailing wage, both top priorities of the Republican wave that swept into the Legislature just a few years ago. Justice also made reference to corporate tax cuts that began a phase-out years ago during the Manchin administration.

Justice this week assessed those as failures at promoting state growth.

Justice says right-to-work, prevailing wage fizzled - and Democrats cheer - WV MetroNews

Republican governor noting how Corporate tax cuts, Right to work legislation and prevailing wage failed at attracting business.

Now he wants a personal tax cut for himself.

Gary Johnson walks into the room. No followers. All by himself. Jeans and sneakers. He gives his speech and is asked when was the last time he got high. He answered honestly. He said two weeks ago.

Johnson did quite a bit to make the party more visible. I understand why he picked Weld. He was done with running and looked for the money to make his exit.

Johnson is still not a libertarian. I voted for Harry Browne (twice) and Bandarik because they were libertarians.

Note you still can't think of anything you disagree with Democrats on whether it's libertarian or not

Johnson is still not a libertarian. I voted for Harry Browne (twice) and Bandarik because they were libertarians.

Note you still can't think of anything you disagree with Democrats on whether it's libertarian or not

If you ignored me the first time, you will the next time also.

Read my reply to you and reply to my reply.

I'm asking for issues, not references.

How are you NOT a Democrat? Even when I asked you how you're a libertarian, you picked issues a Democrat would claim to agree with

Forum List

Back