Rand Paul: Right-to-work laws 'would be great for the country'...will introduce legislation on that this week!

The repub claim was our manufacturing was lazy overpaid union workers. That made buying imports so much more acceptable. China thanks you.
If you think consumers look to the GOP to tell them what products to by you are delusional

probably the most noticeable product on the market are automobiles and the quality of American cars declined noticeably beginning in the 1970s and car owners noticed

thats when imported cars began to make big inroads into the market

Show me the promised prosperity that came with the decline in unions. I’m not seeing it.

The repub claim was our manufacturing was lazy overpaid union workers. That made buying imports so much more acceptable. China thanks you.
If you think consumers look to the GOP to tell them what products to by you are delusional

probably the most noticeable product on the market are automobiles and the quality of American cars declined noticeably beginning in the 1970s and car owners noticed

thats when imported cars began to make big inroads into the market
Buy imports, stick it to them greedy unions. You are delusional.

there's something called DEMOCRACY. someone remind Rand!
I am confused as to what your comment has to do with the link....Paul was democratically elected for the purpose of creating legislation.....is that not what he said he was going to do? The Bill will either become law or not...that's how are democratic republic works

Curse them good union wages.
By the 1970’s unions had become their own worst enemy

lazy and incompetent workers were driving big corporations crazy

so the unions boasted high wages till the factory closed and moved to china
Yes the republican war on unions helped push lots of jobs to China.
no, unions, by artificially exploding the cost of labor drove jobs overseas

If unions ho away that's fine. Just ensure workers have protections and a voice and the employer cannot ever hold it against the worker. Frankly most companies and bosses in america are not to be trusted to ensure the workers are treated properly.

If unions ho away that's fine. Just ensure workers have protections and a voice and the employer cannot ever hold it against the worker. Frankly most companies and bosses in america are not to be trusted to ensure the workers are treated properly.
what does "treated properly" mean???

as long as their lives arent put in unnecessary danger and they get the pay they agreed to work for,,,

What people like paul want is for cheap labor. And if people don't fill those jobs it's people like him that say "nobody wants to work anymore" or the other big lie of "young peoe today are lazy" when that is far far far from true. If an employer has a hard time finding workers it is the fact that the business is poorly run.

There should be no 2 weeks notice for leaving a job either. Look for a better one, secure it, and give the current employer 24 hours. If they can't find a replacement in 24 hours that's on them. No more loyalty, no more extra. Extra means extra pay.

There should be no 2 weeks notice for leaving a job either. Look for a better one, secure it, and give the current employer 24 hours. If they can't find a replacement in 24 hours that's on them. No more loyalty, no more extra. Extra means extra pay.
2 weeks is a courtesy not a requirement,,,

I seldom even give 2 hrs notice let alone 24,, if you want to leave just leave,,,

I walked off of 3 jobs without notice in my younger years. Right up there with the birth of my kids.

New Topics

Forum List

Back