Rand Paul returns $1.8 million in unused Senate office money

quorthon

Jan 21, 2015
BOWLING GREEN, KY. – Sen. Rand Paul today announced that he has returned $480,000 to the United States Treasury – money unspent from his official operating budget in 2014. He made the announcement while speaking to young professionals this morning in Louisville, Ky.

Wow! Paul made such a furor. He returned unused money to the Treasury. Such actions certainly will give him plus during the 2016 election. But will president Paul continue his good deeds for the benefit of raped budget? Do you believe in the strength of libertarianism?
tumblr_static_26k4tbwhs4u8s4cokkww4w8cw.jpg

Rand Paul returns 1.8 million in unused Senate office money WashingtonExaminer.com

Rand Paul has a problem with the hate faction of the tea party. They will never forgive him for reaching out to minorities.

Rand Paul is the best candidate in my opinion. Bush, Clinton, and Christy are globalists who will sell our country further down the river. Paul had a bill that would require all congressmen to actually read the bill before voting on it. He has a bill to Audit the Federal Reserve. These are great bills. I think that when congressmen are absent, their vote should automatically default to NO don't pass the legislation. This way there would be no Christmas holiday bill passing.

At least he returned the money. Why aren't people asking Clinton about this? I mean she's been fined by the FEC before for lying. Now at least she admits she's taking foreign funds and going to use the money to run!

At least he returned the money. Why aren't people asking Clinton about this? I mean she's been fined by the FEC before for lying. Now at least she admits she's taking foreign funds and going to use the money to run!
Yeah I guess her campaign will be one of the most expensive in the history of the US pres elections.

The thing that annoys me about rand paul is that he acts like a libertarian but isn't at all. He's socially conservative, and is not speaking out against eminent domain in the Keystone debate

I kind of like Rand Paul...but he's really Ron Paul lite. If he was really a libertarian I'd want him to win. Then again he's certainly better than any other viable option.

I kind of like Rand Paul...but he's really Ron Paul lite. If he was really a libertarian I'd want him to win. Then again he's certainly better than any other viable option.
100% agree
P.S. Every man must be proud to continue what his father did.

Forum List

Back