Rand Paul plans to keep pushing to defund U.S. Planned Parenthood

They sell whole livers, hearts, lungs and kidneys....not "Tissue" you moron......

They kill babies.......and harvest their organs for sale.....
They provide legal abortions to women, and I can care less if they sell organs from a fetus, it's a fucking fetus, I don't fucking care. :alirulz:

Yeah....babies......but justify it anyway you want.........they are killing babies and selling their organs for money.......think on that.....
Fetuses. Get it right.

You say they can't use federal funds for abortions, prove they don't.
Prove that they do.

I didn't make the claim, you did, now back it up. Prove they don't use the same receptionist to make abortion appointments and appointments for no non-abortion services. Prove the abortion facilities pay separate rent and utilities and has a separate account for medical supplies and staff that do nothing but abortions. Come on bubba, you made the claim now prove it.

Last edited:
They sell whole livers, hearts, lungs and kidneys....not "Tissue" you moron......

China does it too!
They also eat dogs.

Which practice do you think upsets the lefties more? Is it even a challenge to guess?
Dogs, because they are intelligent, sentient, and can feel pain. If you refer to fetuses? I can care less, I care more for my rats then a fetus, at least my rats are intelligent and exhibit sentience ;)

China does it too!
They also eat dogs.

Which practice do you think upsets the lefties more? Is it even a challenge to guess?
It just got answered.
Sorry that I care more for sentient, intelligent animals then I do for a fetus.

China does it too!
They also eat dogs.

It just got answered.
Why are you sorry?

China does it too!
They also eat dogs.

Dogs, because they are intelligent, sentient, and can feel pain. If you refer to fetuses? I can care less, I care more for my rats then a fetus, at least my rats are intelligent and exhibit sentience ;)

Yes....and we wonder how the Jews were sent to the death camps?

China does it too!
They also eat dogs.

It just got answered.
Why are you sorry?

because deep, deep down their is a rational part of his brain crying out to be heard....blocked by decades of left wing lies...and a lack of desire to know the truth, reality, right and wrong and the difference between good and evil......

Forum List

Back