Rand Paul obliterates "Rachel" Levine about minors getting genital mutilation... who refuses to answer the question

If it has been recognized as a human rights violation why in the hell is circumcision performed on males at birth without their consent?

I will say that Dr. Levine does know how to wear makeup much better than Donald Trump.

I would never advocate for any minor to do anything nor do I advocate any child be exposed to a religion until they are old enough to make those decisions.

If it has been recognized as a human rights violation why in the hell is circumcision performed on males at birth without their consent?

I will say that Dr. Levine does know how to wear makeup much better than Donald Trump.

I would never advocate for any minor to do anything nor do I advocate any child be exposed to a religion until they are old enough to make those decisions.
Chopping off a clit and chopping off some skin for health reasons isnt the same. Dumbfuck
It amazes me how stupid you are willing to come across to defend your cult.

Genital mutilation has nothing to do with Transgenderism. This is a load of crap and he is disgusting. Genital mutilation is a real problem in the world.

So are UNSTABLE Parents ..........and confused teenagers.

You get unstable parents pushing their kids into sex changes which is traumatizing to the kids likely forcing many of these kids into suicide and life long loonie bins

along with confused teens who are notorious for doing crazy impulsive chit who have these sex changes and regret them or support life long mental illness because of the procedure and hormones.

Doing this is child abuse of the worse kind.

A mentally ill person as the assistant health sec
1614287445634.png

Forum List

Back