Rand Paul ? No Way!

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Rand Paul is a serious contender for the 2016 Republican nomination for President. If he becomes the candidate we will have no chance to stop the immigration lunacy that has pervaded their country for so long. Paul is an amnesty advocate. He opposes deportation, as is the law now, and if elected president, he would likely be just a perpetuation of the pro-amnesty thinking that has infected the White House ever since Jimmy Carter was president.

That is an incredibly long time now at US workers and kids coming out of school have had to contend with this endless flow of cheap labor competition for jobs. It is also a long time that US taxpayers have had to foot the bill to pay for a whole range of $ubsidy for these people.

Paul claims to be against the influx of illegal aliens, but has no problem with expanding work visas for foreigners. This is like saying I'm opposed to car theft, but I'm, willing to legalize car theft and allow people to steal other people's cars. To quote the famous words of Hillary Clinton "What difference does it make" is America's workers have to compete with low wage foreigners entering the country illegally, or with the blessing of "our" legislators ? Bottom line is, either way, jobs are going to go to foreigners entering the country, and not Americans who need jobs.

I'd sure hate to be a kid graduating from high school or college right now and having all this in front of me. Shouldn't have to be that way. But with RINOs like Rand Paul, Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham, John McCain et al, we'll never get the mass deportation (like Eisenhower's Operation Wetback of 1954) that we really need.

Rand Paul on Immigration

In addition, Paul has only been serving in the US govt for 4 years. Is this kind of inexperience now supposed to be considered acceptable in America ? Haven't we seen enough of what inexperience in the White House looks like with Barrack Obama ? This guy has less political experience than Obama and Marco Rubio.

The biggest hurdle for a kid graduating from high school or college is the inevitability of student loan debt standing between them and a successful career. If they are in a situation where they have to compete for the shitty jobs immigrants do then they have bigger problems than immigrants.

Rand Paul is a serious contender for the 2016 Republican nomination for President. If he becomes the candidate we will have no chance to stop the immigration lunacy that has pervaded their country for so long. Paul is an amnesty advocate. He opposes deportation, as is the law now, and if elected president, he would likely be just a perpetuation of the pro-amnesty thinking that has infected the White House ever since Jimmy Carter was president.

That is an incredibly long time now at US workers and kids coming out of school have had to contend with this endless flow of cheap labor competition for jobs. It is also a long time that US taxpayers have had to foot the bill to pay for a whole range of $ubsidy for these people.

Paul claims to be against the influx of illegal aliens, but has no problem with expanding work visas for foreigners. This is like saying I'm opposed to car theft, but I'm, willing to legalize car theft and allow people to steal other people's cars. To quote the famous words of Hillary Clinton "What difference does it make" is America's workers have to compete with low wage foreigners entering the country illegally, or with the blessing of "our" legislators ? Bottom line is, either way, jobs are going to go to foreigners entering the country, and not Americans who need jobs.

I'd sure hate to be a kid graduating from high school or college right now and having all this in front of me. Shouldn't have to be that way. But with RINOs like Rand Paul, Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham, John McCain et al, we'll never get the mass deportation (like Eisenhower's Operation Wetback of 1954) that we really need.

Rand Paul on Immigration
The nut don't fall far from the tree.

The biggest hurdle for a kid graduating from high school or college is the inevitability of student loan debt standing between them and a successful career. If they are in a situation where they have to compete for the shitty jobs immigrants do then they have bigger problems than immigrants.
Loan debt isn't the hurdle to a career. No jobs is the hurdle. Crappy degrees is a hurdle as well.

To the point of Rand Paul. He's just like his dad. He will win a lot of these straw polls because their supporters are rabid and willing to travel. Once the primary elections begin he won't win a single state.

Rand is a libertarian, which is good, but that party will never get anywhere until they abandon the ridiculous notion that everyone in the world will respond to economic opportunity and that we don't need borders because of it. There are some who don't want freedom or prosperity, and most of them are called muslims and they want to kill us. Wake up, Rand, there's an exception to every rule.

Rand is a libertarian, which is good, but that party will never get anywhere until they abandon the ridiculous notion that everyone in the world will respond to economic opportunity and that we don't need borders because of it. There are some who don't want freedom or prosperity, and most of them are called muslims and they want to kill us. Wake up, Rand, there's an exception to every rule.
Agreed. That's where my libertarian streak stops at all the non-intervention to thee point of not even defending ourselves stuff.

Agreed. That's where my libertarian streak stops at all the non-intervention to thee point of not even defending ourselves stuff.
I know! WTF??? More prosperity, less government, lower taxes...but let every murdering weirdo in the world cross our borders and fuck everything up???

I heard some rightwing commentary from CPAC after the straw poll. They were scrambling to pretend that somehow Walker won by coming in second.

Forum List

Back