Rand Paul has COVID 19

Rand Paul is infected with coronavirus and is spreading it among GOP senators as he fails to self isolate and appears to be more active than normal.

Rand Paul is unapologetic about spreading the infection.

The walking cadaver, Mitch McConnell, is probably the most at risk senator.

Rand Paul may create the senate majority the Democrats were seekin

Rand Paul is the GOP's Typhoid Mary

Surprised they don’t isolate him

He can infect many people of both parties
The virus doesn’t care

I "may" die in the next few minutes- I "may" drive too fast before I die. I "may" not stop at a stop sign while driving too fast. However, "I",as in the Individual will survive. ALL groups will change, move on, leave you behind, stop being your buddy- that's a given. "May" is ambiguous and used intentionally to fool people or mislead them or make them unsure- and is typically used by "groups" who don't give a rats ass about you, or me, or anyone we know, but, they do appreciate your usefulness as a tool- until they don't.

Compassionate Demcocrat are you?
No, sorry, independent.I am compassionate. I hope he recovers after a month of pure hell. I hope he has a spring in his step and all of his faculties about him when he grovels for forgiveness for being a stupid asshole who endangered people.

Compassionate Demcocrat are you?
No, sorry, independent.I am compassionate. I hope he recovers after a month of pure hell. I hope he has a spring in his step and all of his faculties about him when he grovels for forgiveness for being a stupid asshole who endangered people.
Yes, you sound compassionate- not!- You sound like a biased jerk actually. I'd imagine Ron Paul has (and many others like myself) forgotten more than you'll ever know, for one simple reason. "I"/ They're open minded.
You, not so much.

Has obummer told you what to think yet? Jusrt curious? Or Nancy? Or Chucky? Maybe Oprah? Or Rosie?

Yes, you sound compassionate- not!- You sound like a biased jerk actually.
And you sound like a sniveling little crybaby and a confused libertarian moron, like the Randian pukes the Pauls. Nice to meet you, sniveling crybaby.

Randi was one of the first republicans to claim the virus was bs -

send the mf'r to stay at the WH - Pence can pray for him in person

How many famous people have to catch the virus and not die, and not even suffer serious symptoms, before Joe Low-Information Voter is gonna realize that it's the black plague?

Godspeed recovery. Link incoming

Redirect Notice

More than likely Rand Paul tested (+) for coronavirus NOT for Coravid-19.

Most Americans have at one time or another been exposed to a member of the coronavirus family not necessarily Coravid-19.

I haven't read any study showing that the present tests are that sensitive.

If you have please share.

;

Godspeed recovery. Link incoming

Redirect Notice

More than likely Rand Paul tested (+) for coronavirus NOT for Coravid-19.

Most Americans have at one time or another been exposed to a member of the coronavirus family not necessarily Coravid-19.

I haven't read any study showing that the present tests are that sensitive.

If you have please share.

;

They have the entire COVID 19 virus DNA sequenced. Not just any Coronavirus... COVID-19.

Randi was one of the first republicans to claim the virus was bs

Why do you people lying about this stuff? Rand Paul said no such thing. He never said the virus itself wasn't real--he said the media's claims about the virus were grossly overblown.

I "may" die in the next few minutes- I "may" drive too fast before I die. I "may" not stop at a stop sign while driving too fast. However, "I",as in the Individual will survive. ALL groups will change, move on, leave you behind, stop being your buddy- that's a given. "May" is ambiguous and used intentionally to fool people or mislead them or make them unsure- and is typically used by "groups" who don't give a rats ass about you, or me, or anyone we know, but, they do appreciate your usefulness as a tool- until they don't.
Individual libertarian- advocate for the rights of the Individual- opponent of overbearing, obnoxious, arrogant empty suits who masquerade as people regardless of their status or political stripe. Believer in Liberty and Justice for all and the Truth (all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights)

So I presume that you will be declining all financial and medical aid from all those "empty suits who masquerade as people"?

Individual libertarian- advocate for the rights of the Individual- opponent of overbearing, obnoxious, arrogant empty suits who masquerade as people regardless of their status or political stripe. Believer in Liberty and Justice for all and the Truth (all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights)

So I presume that you will be declining all financial and medical aid from all those "empty suits who masquerade as people"?

Doctor Dopey Donald Trump?

To presume is arrogance- if I get sick and die it's my time to go just as it is with anyone else.
Anecdote: Talked to a buddy same age as me from another town last night. He told me he gets a flu shot every year when I told him I'd never had one. He got the flu earlier this year.
And how could I turn down *free* money. I can buy a new gun!

New Topics

Forum List

Back