Rand Paul has COVID 19

Deceptive thread title.

From the article;

"The senator's spokeswoman said he "didn't interact with the known infected individuals" but did not directly address whether he had been tested or would self-quarantine."

No where in there did it say he has it.

. . . and yeah, I agree with him, we should cut military adventurism while we are spending funds on battling this epidemic.

Yeah..his office has confirmed it. So far, he's asymptomatic..and I hope he remains that way. I admit, when he got his ass kicked by his neighbor for being a dick, I laughed.
But no one, and I mean no one, deserves this.

It says he's asymptomatic. He may start getting sick or he may not. They've said a lot of people will get the virus and never get sick from it or even know they had it.
The trouble with having the disease and not expressing symptoms is that some people become carriers. Viruses have been around longer than we humans have, and they're not stupid. they use us until we wise up and do what it takes to keep them off our eyelashes.

Edit: Oh, and poor Typhoid Mary was such a person. The Story of Typhoid Mary - Presage Analytics If you are a food handler, dietician wannabe, or even a caring parent, you should know the story of Typhoid Mary to learn from her you can avoid getting a heinous disease by common cleanliness practices.

Deceptive thread title.

From the article;

"The senator's spokeswoman said he "didn't interact with the known infected individuals" but did not directly address whether he had been tested or would self-quarantine."

. . . and yeah, I agree with him, we should cut military adventurism while we are spending funds on battling this epidemic.

Yeah..his office has confirmed it. So far, he's asymptomatic..and I hope he remains that way. I admit, when he got his ass kicked by his neighbor for being a dick, I laughed.
Thank you, well sort of. <giggle>

Deceptive thread title.

From the article;

Um... are ya high?

"
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has tested positive for the coronavirus, a spokesman said on Sunday, becoming the first senator known to contract the disease.

“Senator Rand Paul has tested positive for COVID-19. He is feeling fine and is in quarantine. He is asymptomatic and was tested out of an abundance of caution due to his extensive travel and events,” Sergio Gor, Paul’s spokesman, said. "
I replied to a different thread, two were merged.

relax.

Deceptive thread title.

From the article;

And now the concern is about other members of congress who were with him a short while ago

Deceptive thread title.

From the article;

And now the concern is about other members of congress who were with him a short while ago

insinuating Congressional lockdown?
BREAKING NEWS: Congress On Lockdown | K97.5
hiphopnc.com › breaking-news-congress-locked-down-due-to-shooter
According to CNN, gunfire at the Capitol has caused an emergency lock down of Congress.
~S~

Very fish, this guy always makes the news. Our of all the senators it has to be him.

But his father called this virus a hoax though so I’m sure he’ll be fine.

I think he asked the question...didn't he ?

And his primary focus was on the government seeking more power at the expense of our liberties.

While I don't fully agree with him on many things, he is a pretty informed and well thought out individual.
Ron Paul did call the coronavirus a hoax. You can read it here: The Coronavirus Hoax - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
When his article came out on March 17, Paul claimed that the virus has killed "just over 5,000 worldwide and less than 100 in the United States." That was five days ago. Now, the death toll is 14,611 worldwide and 414 in the U.S. Some hoax!
Coronavirus Update (Live): 335,377 Cases and 14,611 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

Godspeed recovery. Link incoming

Redirect Notice

Thanks for the link...

Something in it made me wonder though...

Paul is now expected to miss a vote scheduled for Sunday afternoon related to a massive coronavirus package.

Pretty much the whole country is being told to work from home if they can, why the hell can he not vote from home in this day and age? Is being present really necessary?
Yeah, unfortunately it really is. They're talking about remote voting during emergencies, but the rules committee has been dragging its feet for some reason. Some members of Congress are NOT for it; say they need to be there to really do the job right. How could they read legislation that is a yard thick on their smart phone? No aides to do that dirty work for them? No lobbyists to give them the Cliff Notes on any issues. No tit for tat deal making. Now in this case, where they just went home, I don't see why they couldn't, as long as a secure system is set up.

“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.”

Per CNN: While Rand Paul was awaiting his coronavirus test results - he went swimming in the Capital swimming pool and ate lunch with other Senators. That seems extraordinarily ignorant to me. He's even a so-called doctor.

Per CNN: While Rand Paul was awaiting his coronavirus test results - he went swimming in the Capital swimming pool and ate lunch with other Senators. That seems extraordinarily ignorant to me. He's even a so-called doctor.

He’s a shitty doctor. No board would certify him, so he created one and certified himself

He’s a shitty doctor. No board would certify him, so he created one and certified himself
Quotas and PC has created a lot of shitty doctors and dentists.

Good, if only he didn't have health ins, but he does and on us taxpayers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back