Rand Paul Goes Into Beast Mode

I hope other Republican's follow his lead.

But Rand Paul is lying.
Rand needs to watch himself. Otherwise another Leftist goon will attack him.

Rand needs to watch himself. Otherwise another Leftist goon will attack him.
It’s more likely that he’s trying not to be targeted for extermination by the tard herd. That and he’s politically weak AF. A coattail rider.
Rand is the guy that sits back and says common sense stuff everyone like you laughs at.

That way those with common sense feel they have some voice in government, but they really don't.
Rand is the guy that sits back and says common sense stuff everyone like you laughs at.

That way those with common sense feel they have some voice in government, but they really don't.
Maybe a little too “common”. He’s a moron who only floats with the winds. He deals in useless platitudes rather than by principled example. Trades his MD bonafides for the support of a handful of morons who don’t like masks. He deserves ridicule.

Rand is one of the few courageous voices in DC.

It's part of a full-court press by the swamp to browbeat anyone who pushes back agains the blatant cheating that occurred in the election....

Rand is going full nut job

Stephanopolis put him in his place
There are not two sides to the truth
You're right. There is not two sides to the truth. There is the democrat truth and that is all.

You're right. There is not two sides to the truth. There is the democrat truth and that is all.

More precisely there is objective reality and RW fuckwittery.

The far right exists on alternative facts

Senator Paul, in the Sunday Morning Interview: Corroborated the breach of Public Trust and Affection in the final hours and days, post-election, of the Trumped-Up Administration.

Time and Time again, The Senator from Know-Nothing: Complained that no one with legal standing could be found to bring any charges in a court of law. Therefore there was no evidence presented in court(?)!

The apparent reference to the Insurrectionists(?), lobbyists for murder: Means that all the Trumped-Up cases could not find credible legal presentation! No one credible took the cases!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken,, Not Stirred!"
(Maybe Matt 20: 1-16 is what you think! Actually, Matt 25: 14-30 is what you get--and going back even before Pharaoh's Alliance Arithmetic in Deut 23: 19-20!)

More succinctly, others put it this way:

"Standing is a legal term which determines whether the party bringing the lawsuit has the right to do so. Standing is not about the issues, it’s about who is bringing the lawsuit and whether they a legal right to sue."

Just because a lawyer is a fear-crazed lunatic does not automatically confer a legal right(?)!

Anyone recalls: There was a cast of characters bringing all the lawsuits! That did not create credibility of the characters/actors!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken,, Not Stirred!"
(Maybe Matt 20: 1-16 is what you think! Actually, Matt 25: 14-30 is what you get--and going back even before Pharaoh's Alliance Arithmetic in Deut 23: 19-20!)

Forum List

Back