Rand Paul Calls Out Stephanapo—whatever On Journalism

No, they weren't....dismissed for standing means that the hearing in court doesn't take place...
You think all the court cases were dismissed for standing?

All of them?

Texas’s case was dismissed for standing, but these claims were brought up by other people. The Texas lawsuit was a rehash of other claims that failed in lower court. The only reason anyone got excited about it is because it could be taken directly to the Supreme Court, which made Trump supporters excited given given strong belief in the court because Trump had stacked it with his appointees.

But as was widely predicted, it was dismissed because there’s no injury by Texas.

I think there is injury....I went to fill my grill tank today, usually costs me about $10, today it was $12....Just the begining of the injury President Biden seems hell bent on causing...

But, as to the election, and the cases brought...I must admit that I didn't keep up with the flury of them, so you'd have to show me the ones that mirror the TX lawsuit, that were heard and dismissed....

Paul explains journalism to an ABC democrat propagandist...

Paul is making a completely dishonest argument by changing what Stephanopolous says. That's a strawman. And Stephanopolous calls him on it, over and over.

Watch the video.

He's also trying to snowjob the issue with this malarkey about cases not having standing and if they were looked at, they'd find.... whatever. If you don't have standing, you're not qualified to make the argument. For example Texas has no standing to tell Pennsylvania how to run its own elections. It ain't rocket surgery. Therefore whatever Texas thinks Pennsylvania did -------- IS IRRELEVANT.

Wrong. The SCOTUS has the supreme duty to hear and consider disputes between states. They had an obligation to hear the evidence, and the folded...

Texas-sized butthurt over what some other state is doing, is not a "dispute between states". There's nothing TO dispute. Fun fact, Texas is not in charge of Pennsylvania. Turns out the Pennsylvania Supreme Court is. Who the fuck knew.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT "TEXAS HAS NO STANDING" MEANS, Dickhead.

Well, but it is...See, When those four states cheated, they disinfranchised Texas voters by canceling their vote for fraudulent ballots accepted in those states...When those four states changed their election law through means other than the state legislatures, they violated the Constitution....

NOBODY disenfranchised Texas voters other than the Rump Admin's whining about ballot facilities in Houston and the like. Texas runs ITS election, Pennsylvania runs ITS election, Idaho runs ITS election, on and on through all 57 states. That got done.

If anybody IN PENNSYLVANIA experienced a problem where they were disenfranchised, ***THEY*** would have standing to bring a complaint. And those voters in Houston if denied the opportunity to vote, ***THEY*** would then have standing to bring a complaint.......... but it would go to AUSTIN, not HARRISBURG.

Suggesting that a Texan could jump up and say "those voters up there aren't doing it right", is literally madness. The Texas-sized AG (Asshole General) has as much ground to stand on as he does to complain about a vote in Sri Fucking Lanka.

So, what you are saying is that violating the Constitution has no effect on other states...I think you're wrong....Especially if it is every properly investigated, and found that this funny business had an effect in the outcome of the election...

The STATE constitution, yes. Pennsylvania writes its own constitution. Texas writes ITS own constitution. Neither state has a say how the other state runs itself. It ain't exactly rocket surgery.

Just as I run my own household. I decide what's for dinner. I have no standing to sit here and dick-tate what YOU should have for dinner. Nor do you have any right to sue me because I didn't have the Shit Sandwich you tried to dick-tate.

Not sure I can dumb down any deeper than that. Just accept fucking Reality.

Here's another one. North Carolina (also known as "here") ALSO changed its ballotry laws during the process. Texas didn't complain about that. NOBODY complained about that. Why do you think that is? What could be the difference between North Cackalackee and Pennsylvania? They both voted, they both adjusted in flight, the only difference between 'em is who won the vote.

DING DING DING DING DING

I have no clue why you are trying to be so abrasive here, I am trying hard not to be, so I'd appreciate it if you toned it down a notch or two...

First, I think the integrity of our electoral system is a tad more important than what you decide to do in your household...

Second, I'll let the TX AG explain it....

" Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin destroyed that trust and compromised the security and integrity of the 2020 election. The states violated statutes enacted by their duly elected legislatures, thereby violating the Constitution.Dec 8, 2020 "
Paul explains journalism to an ABC democrat propagandist...

Paul is making a completely dishonest argument by changing what Stephanopolous says. That's a strawman. And Stephanopolous calls him on it, over and over.

Watch the video.

He's also trying to snowjob the issue with this malarkey about cases not having standing and if they were looked at, they'd find.... whatever. If you don't have standing, you're not qualified to make the argument. For example Texas has no standing to tell Pennsylvania how to run its own elections. It ain't rocket surgery. Therefore whatever Texas thinks Pennsylvania did -------- IS IRRELEVANT.

Wrong. The SCOTUS has the supreme duty to hear and consider disputes between states. They had an obligation to hear the evidence, and the folded...

Texas-sized butthurt over what some other state is doing, is not a "dispute between states". There's nothing TO dispute. Fun fact, Texas is not in charge of Pennsylvania. Turns out the Pennsylvania Supreme Court is. Who the fuck knew.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT "TEXAS HAS NO STANDING" MEANS, Dickhead.

Well, but it is...See, When those four states cheated, they disinfranchised Texas voters by canceling their vote for fraudulent ballots accepted in those states...When those four states changed their election law through means other than the state legislatures, they violated the Constitution....

NOBODY disenfranchised Texas voters other than the Rump Admin's whining about ballot facilities in Houston and the like. Texas runs ITS election, Pennsylvania runs ITS election, Idaho runs ITS election, on and on through all 57 states. That got done.

If anybody IN PENNSYLVANIA experienced a problem where they were disenfranchised, ***THEY*** would have standing to bring a complaint. And those voters in Houston if denied the opportunity to vote, ***THEY*** would then have standing to bring a complaint.......... but it would go to AUSTIN, not HARRISBURG.

Suggesting that a Texan could jump up and say "those voters up there aren't doing it right", is literally madness. The Texas-sized AG (Asshole General) has as much ground to stand on as he does to complain about a vote in Sri Fucking Lanka.

So, what you are saying is that violating the Constitution has no effect on other states...I think you're wrong....Especially if it is every properly investigated, and found that this funny business had an effect in the outcome of the election...

They didn’t violate the Constitution.

But if they had violated the constitution, Texas wasn’t injured by it. The voters of the state could claim they were injured and sue.

Which they DID and they LOST, because they didn’t violate the constitution.

From the TX AG;

" Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin destroyed that trust and compromised the security and integrity of the 2020 election. The states violated statutes enacted by their duly elected legislatures, thereby violating the Constitution.Dec 8, 2020"
These claims were already heard in court and the petitioners lost because the states did not violate the constitution.

No, they weren't....dismissed for standing means that the hearing in court doesn't take place...

Dismissed for having no standing means the plaitiff doesn't have a position TO STAND IN. It means the plaintiff can't be a plaintiff because they are INELIGIBLE to be a plaintiff. Like it or lump it.

Better duck, here comes another analogy. If I were to sue My Pillow for deceptive advertising, but I had to admit I had never bought from the company, then I would have no STANDING to sue them.

Well, we are going to have to agree to disagree on this...I think there were other motives for the Justices to not want to touch this...But, they are only my opinions...

Paul's relationship with the truth is like every other Republican's relationship.

Some bastard child they only talk about in private.

That is why there is a term for when Republicans screw up in public.

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
I'm a very good judge of character and Rand Paul is
a truthful person. The last Senator with his balls was Russ Feingold -- the only Senator to vote against the Patriot Act.
Bull on both counts.

If Paul were being honest he'd say:
"Honestly, we've got to do something to keep these Democrats from voting or Republicans are going to go the way of the Whigs.
Seriously, we've lost Virginia and Georgia, North Carolina and Florida are next and then Texas.
At that point any hope of a majority in either house or the presidency will be gone forever."

If he were being honest.

And, in truth, you most likely know this too. So your excusing his dishonesty shows your own.
He was being honest. This election was obviously corrupted and the lack of curiosity by democrats bears this out.

He is incapable of being honest.
Admit that Biden won and won fairly or admit that every Republican who won election cheated.
It really is that simple.
Biden cheated. Thief in Chief.
President *

Proof?
I mean other than "because Trump said so!"
The conspicuousness of the results. The dismissal of investigation by judges and intimidated officials.
An honest winner would want a complete audit of this election.
You want to audit? audit away.

But, as discussed elsewhere, you WON'T get to pick you own auditors and we all know that an honest audit will only prove what we all already know...

Joe Biden won presidency in what Trump himself called a landslide.
Joe Biden is the President of the US.
AND
Republicans are wasting taxpayer money continuing their attempts to foist this "fraud" lie on the American people.
Biden and co. stole this election. Maybe a recall is in order. Democrats broke into the WI state capitol and vandalized the place and got their recall. Walker won that, too.
Biden would lose again because the fix wouldn’t be allowed this time.
Yeah...

You might want to visit a place I like to call reality.

Literally you entire post is a Trump induced fantasy.
Did Wuhan virus prevent Biden supporters from demonstrating their alleged enthusiasm? There were way, way more trump signs on display around the country than there were Biden signs.
Biden supporters showed their support at the polls where 8 million more of them supported Biden than Trump.

DOH!

Paul's relationship with the truth is like every other Republican's relationship.

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
a truthful person. The last Senator with his balls was Russ Feingold -- the only Senator to vote against the Patriot Act.
Bull on both counts.

"Honestly, we've got to do something to keep these Democrats from voting or Republicans are going to go the way of the Whigs.
Seriously, we've lost Virginia and Georgia, North Carolina and Florida are next and then Texas.
At that point any hope of a majority in either house or the presidency will be gone forever."

If he were being honest.

And, in truth, you most likely know this too. So your excusing his dishonesty shows your own.
He was being honest. This election was obviously corrupted and the lack of curiosity by democrats bears this out.

Admit that Biden won and won fairly or admit that every Republican who won election cheated.
President *

Proof?
The conspicuousness of the results. The dismissal of investigation by judges and intimidated officials.

But, as discussed elsewhere, you WON'T get to pick you own auditors and we all know that an honest audit will only prove what we all already know...

AND
Republicans are wasting taxpayer money continuing their attempts to foist this "fraud" lie on the American people.
Biden and co. stole this election. Maybe a recall is in order. Democrats broke into the WI state capitol and vandalized the place and got their recall. Walker won that, too.
Yeah...

Did Wuhan virus prevent Biden supporters from demonstrating their alleged enthusiasm? There were way, way more trump signs on display around the country than there were Biden signs.
Biden supporters showed their support at the polls where 8 million more of them supported Biden than Trump.

DOH!

There will always and forever be an asterisk next to that one....

I think there is injury....I went to fill my grill tank today, usually costs me about $10, today it was $12....Just the begining of the injury President Biden seems hell bent on causing...

But, as to the election, and the cases brought...I must admit that I didn't keep up with the flury of them, so you'd have to show me the ones that mirror the TX lawsuit, that were heard and dismissed....
Yeah, it's not an injury that someone got elected that you don't like. It's only an injury if your rights were somehow taken away.

There's been a flurry of cases, not a big deal if you don't follow them, because it's basically impossible. Democracy Docket has all the filings but unless you know what you're looking for, it's hard to find it.

The Texas case was a big pile of claims that had been made in various cases. The Electors Clause is a big part of it, which you alluded to. Here's a case in federal court that claimed that Wisconsin violated the electors clause by deviating from the legislated policy.

This case failed on it's merits because they determined that the legislature had given the executive authority to make some changes as needed. The legislators decided that the method of choosing their electors was by popular state vote. That's what the electors clause means. The executive branch carried out that directive by various means, the particulars of how the election occurred.

Methods and means are not the same thing.

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
Bull on both counts.

If he were being honest.

President *

Proof?

AND
Yeah...

DOH!
60% of the Biden votes (not the same as voters) did not go to the polls.

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
Bull on both counts.

If he were being honest.

President *

Proof?

AND
Yeah...

DOH!
Oh lookee! the Trumpinista is playing word games.
They voted fool! They voted the same way Trump voted.
So...

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
Bull on both counts.

If he were being honest.

President *

Proof?

AND
Yeah...

DOH!
So...
They did not go to the polls.

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
Bull on both counts.

If he were being honest.

President *

Proof?

AND
Yeah...

DOH!
So...
Your right. None of the Trump crime family went to the polls. Each and every one of them voted no-excuse absentee.

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
Bull on both counts.

If he were being honest.

President *

Proof?

AND
Yeah...

DOH!
So...
Your right. None of the Trump crime family went to the polls. Each and every one of them voted no-excuse absentee.
Not aware of any trump crime family. Trump voted at a polling place in FL.

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
Bull on both counts.

If he were being honest.

President *

Proof?

AND
Yeah...

DOH!
So...

Seems you're unaware of many things.

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
Bull on both counts.

If he were being honest.

President *

Proof?

AND
Yeah...

DOH!
So...

That was the primary. As an incumbent that was moot.

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
Bull on both counts.

If he were being honest.

President *

Proof?

AND
Yeah...

DOH!
So...

Selective quoting please :rolleyes:

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
Bull on both counts.

If he were being honest.

President *

Proof?

AND
Yeah...

DOH!
So...

Did Trump go to the polls?

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
Bull on both counts.

If he were being honest.

President *

Proof?

AND
Yeah...

DOH!
So...

That, oh ye of short memory (among other things) is how Trump has voted for years.

Geez. You people are such victims to the photo op.
I'll bet when he was holding up that bible you ACTUALLY believed he was going to church.

Oh, it is to laugh!

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
Bull on both counts.

If he were being honest.

President *

Proof?

AND
Yeah...

DOH!
So...

Did Trump go to the polls?
Yeah, he showed up and voted illegally. When he registered in Florida he was still claiming NY as his residence.

It's called "TRUTHING."
No.
Bull on both counts.

If he were being honest.

President *

Proof?

AND
Yeah...

DOH!
So...

That, oh ye of short memory (among other things) is how Trump has voted for years.

Geez. You people are such victims to the photo op.
I'll bet when he was holding up that bible you ACTUALLY believed he was going to church.

Oh, it is to laugh!
He went to polls for the general. Mail-in only became a problem during this general election because it became an opportunity for democrat election theft.

Forum List

Back