Rand Paul calls out Nancy Pelosi's daughter as he wishes her husband a 'speedy recovery' from the early morning-attack that left him hospitalized

It wasn't political.. lots of people want to smack Rand Paul around because he's a dick.

You don't know that, and the statement cheering on the assault of a United States Senator by your fellow Nazi absolutely is political.

Further, you tried to downplay this as no big deal; As CCP state news reports,

{During the virtual hearing, Paul, who suffered broken ribs in the November 2017 attack, said he flew 10 feet in the air from the force of the attack and was left with a “significant injury that I have lifelong symptoms from.”}

You scum are violent and evil - fact.

You don't know that, and the statement cheering on the assault of a United States Senator by your fellow Nazi absolutely is political.

{During the virtual hearing, Paul, who suffered broken ribs in the November 2017 attack, said he flew 10 feet in the air from the force of the attack and was left with a “significant injury that I have lifelong symptoms from.”}

So, he flew like the proverbial windbag that he is.

Rand Paul antagonized his neighbor for years.

Don't you know what a Nazi is? You Trumpies are ridiculous.

Yea liberals are pisswads like that. Saying Rand Paul got his ass kicked when his neighbor came at him and attacked him blindside while he had his earbuds in, he didn't see it coming.

Liberals can't fight you face to face, they have to attack you from behind.

Forum List

Back