Rand Paul calls Bill Clinton a SEXUAL PREDATOR

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
He's right. In supporting the workplace harrassment of Monica Lewinsky, dems declared a war on women to go along with their war on children ( support of abortion and pedophilia)

Bill Clinton a sexual predator, Rand Paul says | TheHill

Jan 26, 2014

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Sunday accused former President Clinton of “predatory” sexual behavior, saying he used the Oval Office to take advantage of Monica Lewinsky.

“I think, really, the media seems to have given President Clinton a pass on this,” Paul said on NBC’s "Meet the Press." “He took advantage of a girl that was 20 years old and an intern in his office. There is no excuse for that and that is predatory behavior and ... we shouldn’t want to associate with people who would take advantage of a young girl in his office.”
In an interview with Vogue magazine, Paul’s wife, Kelley, said Hillary Clinton’s potential presidential run could be derailed by her husband’s “predatory” behavior while in office.

“I would say his behavior was predatory, offensive to women,” she said.

Paul on Sunday said he agreed with his wife.

“The Democrats, one of the big issues they’ve concocted is saying Republicans are committing a war on women,” he said. “One of the workplace laws and rules that, I think, is good is that bosses shouldn’t prey on young interns in their office.”

• Banned
Does this mean, the repubs are finally gonna get smart and start attacking the dems? Now go after obozo - lord knows, you've got plenty of things to attack.

The problem I've found is when people reject Christian healing methods, which are proven successful for curing addiction and even criminal illness, then they depend on govt to try to to police "after the fact." they have no faith that such sickness can be cured, or they would have to admit there is a need for the church and Christian ministries which they dismiss as the enemy, as imposing on people's freedom.

So there are multiple problems here:
a. rejecting the very methods that break the cycle of abuse and crime
b. depending on liberal politicians and govt to protect them from Christian conservativism
c. then this incestuous problem of depending them while putting up with political abuse
within the party; people pimping minorities for their votes just to sell them out, whether abusing the Black or Latino voters, the women or gay votes, the peace vote or environmental green vote; and then not fixing the real problems but just using money for campaigning for office and laws that only placate symptoms to avoid addressing the cause

if women were this abused by husbands, forcing them to be dependent while keeping them in fear and denying independent control, they would be advised to leave the relationship

but here, Democrats keep buying and selling their constituents and voters who keep electing them, keep hoping if they don't piss them off they might get something from them.
Too afraid to leave the abusive relationship, and not organized enough to work with the party to push for change from within. So you get people following along while their politicians sell them out left and right. heard complaints from both parties about this.

He's right. In supporting the workplace harrassment of Monica Lewinsky, dems declared a war on women to go along with their war on children ( support of abortion and pedophilia)

Bill Clinton a sexual predator, Rand Paul says | TheHill

Jan 26, 2014

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Sunday accused former President Clinton of “predatory” sexual behavior, saying he used the Oval Office to take advantage of Monica Lewinsky.

“I think, really, the media seems to have given President Clinton a pass on this,” Paul said on NBC’s "Meet the Press." “He took advantage of a girl that was 20 years old and an intern in his office. There is no excuse for that and that is predatory behavior and ... we shouldn’t want to associate with people who would take advantage of a young girl in his office.”
In an interview with Vogue magazine, Paul’s wife, Kelley, said Hillary Clinton’s potential presidential run could be derailed by her husband’s “predatory” behavior while in office.

“I would say his behavior was predatory, offensive to women,” she said.

Paul on Sunday said he agreed with his wife.

“The Democrats, one of the big issues they’ve concocted is saying Republicans are committing a war on women,” he said. “One of the workplace laws and rules that, I think, is good is that bosses shouldn’t prey on young interns in their office.”

Well if Hillary does win the presidency ole Bill will have all that free time with the interns while she is away on business.

New Topics

Forum List

Back