Rampant Voter Fraud Exposed In Run Up To Georgia Run-Offs!!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Florida attorney is at the center of a new state investigation after elections officials say he recently attempted to register to vote in Georgia and instructed other Florida Republicans on how to do it. Bill Price is seen in a now-deleted Facebook Live video, speaking to the Bay County GOP members in Florida on Nov. 7th. Price begins by sharing his legal expertise with the crowd, telling them lawsuits challenging the presidential race are likely to fail.

“I’d love to tell you that there are legal avenues for success in the courts, but as a realist and as a lawyer myself, I know that that’s just not going to happen,” he said. “We absolutely have to hold the Senate and we have to start fighting back, and we have to do whatever it takes,” Price said in the video. “And if that means changing your address for the next two months, so be it. I’m doing that. I’m moving to Georgia and I’m gonna fight and I want you all to fight with me.”

After weeks and weeks of the Democrats denying there is widespread voter fraud, we see another instance of voter fraud being exposed.....This guy is literally telling people he is going to use his brother's address in order to register to vote and encouraging others to use his same brother's address -- which is exactly what the Democrats are doing -- this patriot brilliantly exposed their evil liberal plot and yet law enforcement is investigating this guy??? WTF? -- Maybe Rudy and Lin Wood are right, Trump voters should boycott this election -- the state is rigging it against Trump...

"A Florida attorney is at the center of a new state investigation after elections officials say he recently attempted to register to vote in Georgia and instructed other Florida Republicans on how to do it. Bill Price is seen in a now-deleted Facebook Live video, speaking to the Bay County GOP members in Florida on Nov. 7th. Price begins by sharing his legal expertise with the crowd, telling them lawsuits challenging the presidential race are likely to fail.

“I’d love to tell you that there are legal avenues for success in the courts, but as a realist and as a lawyer myself, I know that that’s just not going to happen,” he said. “We absolutely have to hold the Senate and we have to start fighting back, and we have to do whatever it takes,” Price said in the video. “And if that means changing your address for the next two months, so be it. I’m doing that. I’m moving to Georgia and I’m gonna fight and I want you all to fight with me.”

After weeks and weeks of the Democrats denying there is widespread voter fraud, we see another instance of voter fraud being exposed.....This guy is literally telling people he is going to use his brother's address in order to register to vote and encouraging others to use his same brother's address -- which is exactly what the Democrats are doing -- this patriot brilliantly exposed their evil liberal plot and yet law enforcement is investigating this guy??? WTF? -- Maybe Rudy and Lin Wood are right, Trump voters should boycott this election -- the state is rigging it against Trump...

You can bet he's not the only one. Georgia needs to change that law before thousands of carpetbaggers hit the State to vote. What an insane law.

He got caught, right?

North Florida where I live has been filling up with these Georgia assholes for quite some time now. They hate the locals and their meddling in local politics reflects that. We have a gated community full of them and they act like we should work for nothing and kiss their asses out of gratitude.

Dear readers,

Please read things prior to commenting. It will help you avoid being exposed as a moron.

Thank you.

Problem is, this story may be fake.
After years of lies, it's hard for a rational person to accept anything that comes from the media.

It's almost like trusting the Communist party news.

The other difference is that this man is not running for Georgia Governor.
Stacy Abrams did and will again.

Dear readers,

Please read things prior to commenting. It will help you avoid being exposed as a moron.

Thank you.

After years of lies, it's hard for a rational person to accept anything that comes from the media.

The story isn't fake.....

Find a new deflection

Dear readers,

Thank you.

Find a new deflection

So, you don't even CARE that Stacy Abrams has a COALITION to bring people from NewYork and California to vote for Democrats?
it's only a sin when ONE republican "MIGHT" do the same?
You should be grateful the Right is well known for doing nothing. it's your saving grace.

POINT 0000000% of the fraud is Republican.

99.9999999% democrat fraud....but you only see the one republican issue.

This is exactly why republicans are stupid to continue to be honest and try to follow the letter of the law.

North Florida where I live has been filling up with these Georgia assholes for quite some time now. They hate the locals and their meddling in local politics reflects that. We have a gated community full of them and they act like we should work for nothing and kiss their asses out of gratitude.
Yeha, prog slaves always "work"( i use that term loosely) for nothing. Is that why up in Georgia some areas are paying $12 and hour just to hire high school kids to work there?

Sig.

"A man who dies fighting with his principles intact dies in glory. To expect enemies to follow the same code of honor defiles that honor, reducing it to a set of arbitrary rules." Colbey Calistinsson- The Renshai Chronicles

Dear readers,

Thank you.

Find a new deflection

So, you don't even CARE that Stacy Abrams has a COALITION to bring people from NewYork and California to vote for Democrats?
You should be grateful the Right is well known for doing nothing. it's your saving grace.

This is exactly why republicans are stupid to continue to be honest and try to follow the letter of the law.

Show me where Stacy Abrams is encouraging people to break the law and vote illegally??

I'll wait while you can't

#10: Faulty reasoning, the defiling of honor; because your rival can indeed think exactly like you in this war twixt truth and truth. Lacan: “There is no doubt there is a real.”

Someone explain to me...

Why would they need in-person or mail in voter fraud if they can just rig the machines?
Both can be caught... More likely to be caught if you over use one rather than spreading it out.

I'm still not saying there is enough at the time to change the election. Still looking into it.

Dear readers,

Thank you.

Find a new deflection

Show me where Stacy Abrams is encouraging people to break the law and vote illegally??

Discussion with you is pointless. You are completely given to being deceptive at every turn.
Like most leftists, you can't seem to function without leaning heavily on contortions and deceptions and evasion.

A Georgia group set up by Stacy Abrams to search for dead voters is under investigation
A Georgia group set up by Stacy Abrams to search for dead voters is under investigation

Dear readers,

Thank you.

Find a new deflection

Discussion with you is pointless. You are completely given to being deceptive at every turn.
Like most leftists, you can't seem to function without leaning heavily on contortions and deceptions and evasion.

Trombies believe that the words "under investigation" mean the same thing as the words "proven guilty".

Their hero got impeached for trying that shit.

Forum List

Back