Ramadan in Egypt: Muslims kill Christian priest with hail of bullets outside church

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Ramadan in Egypt: Muslims kill Christian priest with hail of bullets outside church

JUNE 30, 2016 8:22 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER47 COMMENTS

Did Fr. Raphael provoke them in some way? Did he draw Muhammad? Did he opine that Islam was not a religion of peace? Or could his murder simply have been provoked by who he was, as an Infidel, a Christian priest?

Why are Church leaders in the West so uniformly silent about the Muslim persecution of Christians? Jean-Clément Jeanbart, the Melkite Greek Catholic Archbishop of Aleppo, gave aninterview to a French reporter in which he was highly critical of the mainstream media and even of his fellow bishops for ignoring the Muslim persecution of Middle Eastern Christians. “The European media,” he charged, “have not ceased to suppress the daily news of those who are suffering in Syria and they have even justified what is happening in our country by using information without taking the trouble to verify it.” And as for his brother bishops in France, “the conference of French bishops should have trusted us, it would have been better informed. Why are your bishops silent on a threat that is yours today as well? Because the bishops are like you, raised in political correctness. But Jesus was never politically correct, he was politically just!”

Not to worry about folks. It is brown non Christians killing Christians. Nothing to worry about.

I'm sure liberals will applaud it. This is exactly why they are allied with Muslims.

This is what religious wars look like, well, this and the fact that they are unending. Enjoy.

I'm sure liberals will applaud it. This is exactly why they are allied with Muslims.

This is why america has pretty much morphed into the middle east with rabid frothy mouthed tribes who hate each other to the death.

This is why america has pretty much morphed into the middle east with rabid frothy mouthed tribes who hate each other to the death.

Until the world no longer needs middle east oil we and other countries will remain involved in the middle east.

Obviously the priest had done something to trigger the situation. ..... :cool:

Muslim mob strips, beats & drags elderly woman through streets, torches Christian homes in Egypt

and what was she doing to trigger it???

Why has Ramadan become a reason to kill and rage instead of a time of contemplation and peace?

Don't muslims learn their own religion any more?

This is what religious wars look like, well, this and the fact that they are unending. Enjoy.
And there it is folks. ALL religions. That is how they deal with it.

Code word for ANY religion, which is of course them attacking the moral right in this country. Which of course is attacking white Christian conservatives.

I swear, they actually think atheists have never had wars, they are peaceful people who smoke pot and live off the land and only care about the environment.

Make no mistake.

Whenever confronted with these stories they go to the old......

"But but but Christians commit murder too....."

Or

"ALL RELIGIONS...."

Either one is the back handed swipe at the moral Christian right in this country, in which they imply what I am claiming they imply when they do it.

Folks, the left know very little and are only limited to express what they are told to express. ALL minorities are nothing but victims and they will push that democrat agenda that has worked for them so well for over 60 years. That is all the democrats know. Racism and only white republican Christians are capable of it.

That is literally all they know. They are impossible to debate.

JUNE 30, 2016 8:22 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER47 COMMENTS

Did Fr. Raphael provoke them in some way? Did he draw Muhammad? Did he opine that Islam was not a religion of peace? Or could his murder simply have been provoked by who he was, as an Infidel, a Christian priest?

Why are Church leaders in the West so uniformly silent about the Muslim persecution of Christians? Jean-Clément Jeanbart, the Melkite Greek Catholic Archbishop of Aleppo, gave aninterview to a French reporter in which he was highly critical of the mainstream media and even of his fellow bishops for ignoring the Muslim persecution of Middle Eastern Christians. “The European media,” he charged, “have not ceased to suppress the daily news of those who are suffering in Syria and they have even justified what is happening in our country by using information without taking the trouble to verify it.” And as for his brother bishops in France, “the conference of French bishops should have trusted us, it would have been better informed. Why are your bishops silent on a threat that is yours today as well? Because the bishops are like you, raised in political correctness. But Jesus was never politically correct, he was politically just!”

Not to worry about folks. It is brown non Christians killing Christians. Nothing to worry about.
After everything that has happened, if anyone actually believes Islam is a religion of peace, I have a used car for sale and some swampland in Florida.

Muslim mob strips, beats & drags elderly woman through streets, torches Christian homes in Egypt

and what was she doing to trigger it???

Why has Ramadan become a reason to kill and rage instead of a time of contemplation and peace?

Don't muslims learn their own religion any more?
Because that's what they do they come by it naturally. Avoid them at all costs.

Of course he did something "wrong", he wasn't a Muslim. More than that, a priest's job is to spread the Gospel of Jesus. We all know Muslims can't stand freedom of religion or free speech. Which is exactly why they don't belong in Western civilization.

And there it is folks. ALL religions. That is how they deal with it.

Code word for ANY religion, which is of course them attacking the moral right in this country. Which of course is attacking white Christian conservatives.

I swear, they actually think atheists have never had wars, they are peaceful people who smoke pot and live off the land and only care about the environment.

Make no mistake.

Whenever confronted with these stories they go to the old......

"But but but Christians commit murder too....."

Or

"ALL RELIGIONS...."

Either one is the back handed swipe at the moral Christian right in this country, in which they imply what I am claiming they imply when they do it.

Folks, the left know very little and are only limited to express what they are told to express. ALL minorities are nothing but victims and they will push that democrat agenda that has worked for them so well for over 60 years. That is all the democrats know. Racism and only white republican Christians are capable of it.

That is literally all they know. They are impossible to debate.

That's hilarious to me, that term "moral christian right".

Until the world no longer needs middle east oil we and other countries will remain involved in the middle east.

Exactly. Colonialism.
Islam = Arab imperialism and colonialism.

Exactly. Colonialism.

Who's occupying what?

Exactly. Colonialism.

Who's occupying what?
How do you think that entire region became "Muslim" and acquired the Arabic language and identity, dumbass?

Forum List

Back