Ramadan Begins April 23rd

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Muslims gather after their evening meal, with family, for prayer and charity events during Ramadan. They also often gather for praying in Mosques.

Let's watch this space for liberals and media types combing the nation for any Muslims breaking "social distancing" for their religion, shall we? Let's make sure that they are held to the same standards Christians have been. Ramadan falls right over the Stay Home, Stay Safe orders in lots of states. This should be very easy.

(FWIW, I hold Muslims to the same standards I hold Christians: they have the right to meet to worship. As long as they follow safe practices, I'm okay with it, but depending on their area, it's probably best to meet virtually at this time as my church is doing. However again--they absolutely have this First Amendment Right.)

No one, Christian, Muslim or Jews should hold services or any other of the many sects of each.

This might be a huge relief to Sue.

Saudi Arabia asked Muslims to put on hold plans to perform the obligatory annual Hajj pilgrimage this year as the kingdom grapples with the coronavirus.

It sounds like even the crazy Saudis are respecting their neighbours for once.

“We have asked our Muslim brothers around the world to wait” on making Hajj plans “until there is clarity,” Mohammad Benten, the minister of Hajj and Umrah, told state-run Al Ekhbariya TV.

Saudi Arabia asked Muslims to put on hold plans to perform the obligatory annual Hajj pilgrimage this year as the kingdom grapples with the coronavirus.

“We have asked our Muslim brothers around the world to wait” on making Hajj plans “until there is clarity,” Mohammad Benten, the minister of Hajj and Umrah, told state-run Al Ekhbariya TV.

We're not looking for Vatican stories Tommy. We're looking for the crazy imam somewhere who is doing his own thing that we can STILL slaver over.

And oh yes. I will find him. But strangely, the media will not.

We're not looking for Vatican stories Tommy. We're looking for the crazy imam somewhere who is doing his own thing that we can STILL slaver over.

Keep fighting the good fight Sue. You are an inspiration to freedom lovers all over the world.

Keep fighting the good fight Sue. You are an inspiration to freedom lovers all over the world.

So once again, I shut you up. But like that hormonal 14 yo with PMS you MUST have the last word. So you typed something. Next time you might as well just type

cxlhtyhdsliugiuesg ;aoietj; ouaiuehfiul seht'osj aoirh

So once again, I shut you up. But like that hormonal 14 yo with PMS you MUST have the last word. So you typed something. Next time you might as well just type

cxlhtyhdsliugiuesg ;aoietj; ouaiuehfiul seht'osj aoirh

Okay that was me just randomly typing keys but the funny thing is...it kinda looks Welsh? heehee

My mosque. and all of the other mosque's I know of, are shut down and adhering to the government guidelines. Some of the Imam's are using the internet to hold Friday sermons and keep in contact with the members. ... :cool:

My mosque. and all of the other mosque's I know of, are shut down and adhering to the government guidelines.

My church too. And frankly all the churches I know. This is what I would expect of most Muslim areas I know, to be honest. But there is probably one crazy imam out there, like there are a few crazy pastors, who will go rogue. My point is, we won't hear about him.

As I have said, I think all religious Americans, of ALL religions, have the RIGHT to meet together. I don't think it prudent, esp. depending on where you live. But the way the different religions are treated by the media is my focus here.

And on this board, too.

Maybe Muhammad will appear and tell Obama to lead his followers on a walking journey from his house to a Boston Mosque (via water). Sounds like a good idea to me.

Oh they are Muslims. They will gather and celebrate and the authorities will not say a word./ Remember they are a protected group in the US and do not fall under our laws

Oh they are Muslims. They will gather and celebrate and the authorities will not say a word./ Remember they are a protected group in the US and do not fall under our laws

They have the same rights we do but to the media, they should have SPECIAL rights

Something the media ignores. ... :cool:

Muslim doctors in a New York City hospital hallway take a few minutes away to preform their daily prayers while fighting the COVID-19 pandemic.
... :cool:

1586608950133.png

Forum List

Back