Rally to Demand Justice for Jan. 6 ‘Political Prisoners’ Planned for US Capitol

Nope, being held for a long time without trial is wrong, no matter who it is. I'm not talking about being held over the weekend or a few days, I'm talking about months.
Yet somehow you guys never seemed to care much about it…until blob supporters got pinched. Strange.

Yet somehow you guys never seemed to care much about it…until blob supporters got pinched. Strange.
The 1/6 riot is a high profile case, so of course we're going to comment on it, although I don't know who these "blob supporters" are. Are they members of your fetish club?

How much have you commented on people being held for a long time without trial on this board? Enough that a casual bystander would think it was a big thing to you?

The 1/6 riot is a high profile case, so of course we're going to comment on it, although I don't know who these "blob supporters" are. Are they members of your fetish club?

How much have you commented on people being held for a long time without trial on this board? Enough that a casual bystander would think it was a big thing to you?
It's not a matter of "attracting attention", it's a matter of the right actually attacking the left for caring about this issue...

...right up until it affected people they identify with.

It's not a matter of "attracting attention", it's a matter of the right actually attacking the left for caring about this issue...

...right up until it affected people they identify with.
I haven't attacked anyone over the issue.

You’re dishonestly selectively using media clips. Just like Pravda.
Go look at the video showing capitol police removing barriers and allowing entrance into the chamber. The tour comment was obviously figurative. I even italicized it for that effect. Obvious to those with sufficient intellect, that is.
Look you stupid shit. Removing barriers OUTSIDE and inviting people closer to the capital is not the same as providing access to the chambers. I mean I don't know how far you have to have your head up your ass to believe that the Capital Police would invite protestors into the House or Senate Chambers while business was being conducted. There have been literally hours worth of video showing the Capital Police doing the best they can to prevent people from entering the chambers. The Capital Police evacuated the House and Senate members. The stupid bitch got shot and killed as she tried to enter the chambers. The degree of self-delusion you idiots can achieve is damn near unbelievable.

Look you stupid shit. Removing barriers OUTSIDE and inviting people closer to the capital is not the same as providing access to the chambers. I mean I don't know how far you have to have your head up your ass to believe that the Capital Police would invite protestors into the House or Senate Chambers while business was being conducted. There have been literally hours worth of video showing the Capital Police doing the best they can to prevent people from entering the chambers. The Capital Police evacuated the House and Senate members. The stupid bitch got shot and killed as she tried to enter the chambers. The degree of self-delusion you idiots can achieve is damn near unbelievable.
You need to do some research instead of relying on selective propaganda clips.
Do a search. Don’t use google.

A group seeking the release of hundreds of people accused of committing crimes in Washington on Jan. 6 is planning to hold a rally at the U.S. Capitol on Sept. 18.
The rally is being organized by Look Ahead America, a nonprofit group that says it advocates for disaffected Americans who are ignored by both political parties and the government.
More than 600 people have been charged with a range of crimes for alleged actions in early January at the U.S. Capitol, when protesters and rioters breached the building, interrupting joint session of Congress.
Many of those charged remain in jail pending trial, even some who aren’t accused of carrying out acts of violence.
“We’re demanding justice for the Jan. 6 political prisoners. We’re demanding justice for the people who had their lives destroyed by the FBI, rounding them up like terrorists, when they committed no crimes of violence or simply [were] aggressively exercising their First Amendment rights,” Matt Braynard, founder and executive director of Look Ahead America, told The Epoch Times.
“We’re protesting the denial of bail, the denial of medical care, the denial of access to attorneys to nonviolent protesters who have still been held by the federal government now going on nine months.”
The “Justice for J6” rally is also aimed at “pushing back against the narrative that there ever was an insurrection,” said Braynard, who once worked for former President Donald Trump’s campaign and has said he was inspired by Trump to create the nonprofit.
Some of the people in prison awaiting trial on charges linked to Jan. 6 have said they went to the Capitol at Trump’s behest, with a subset blaming him for what they did.
Trump was impeached by the Democratic-controlled House of Representatives while still in office for allegedly inciting an insurrection; he was acquitted by the Republican-held Senate.

(Excerpt) Read more at theepochtimes.com ...

This is PURE INTIMIDATION. Nothing More. This is our OUT OF CONTROL Gov’t asserting themselves, EXACTLY as a BANANA REPUBLIC exerts their power of INTIMIDATION against anyone who dares to disagree with WORTHLESS Gov’t Bureaucrats.
I say this with full knowledge.
The VAST MAJORITY of Gov’t Employees are self-centered, worthless POS. They care about no one or anything but their pensions. Theirs is not a Patriotic, America, Freedom-loving bone within them.
Most of them, in the days of the Revolution, would gladly have joined Benedict Arnold in sabotaging the budding American country without a moment’s thought.
Gov’t Employees are some of the WORST POS you will ever meet. Selfish, Disloyal, Worthless, and a Clear and Present Danger to ALL PATRIOTIC AMERICANS!!!
Rally?! After the way those people have had their rights abused Joe and pelosi should be dragged to the closest tree and put on a short rope

Forum List

Back