raising the national debt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Trump is about to get his big chance to rein in our debt crisis issues in September.

$100 bucks to your dime he folds like a loudmouth bitch (which he is btw) and raises it.

I wonder if you can make a post without vile, foul language.

I wonder if I'm the only one you ask that question ?

Around here? I doubt it. It's like you all try and out do one another.

all ? and you singled me out ? .. thanks.

I expect better from myself too ... life is drawing me this way at present

:lol:

I just happened to see yours. Actually was hoping it was a good and interesting thread.

I wonder if I'm the only one you ask that question ?

Around here? I doubt it. It's like you all try and out do one another.

all ? and you singled me out ? .. thanks.

I expect better from myself too ... life is drawing me this way at present

:lol:

I just happened to see yours. Actually was hoping it was a good and interesting thread.

it is,your opinion is just as good as mine ... carry on.

My only response would probably just lead to an argument, and I am not in the mood. It's late.
None can know the answer to what you are saying... yet anyhow. But, as you know you ruined it by calling Trump a bitch. Oh, excuse me....a loud mouthed bitch.

Well, there is plenty about Trump I do not like, some things I do. Same with Obama, yet I managed to never name call him. So it can be done.

This is my opinion.

My only response would probably just lead to an argument, and I am not in the mood. It's late.
None can know the answer to what you are saying... yet anyhow. But, as you know you ruined it by calling Trump a bitch. Oh, excuse me....a loud mouthed bitch.

Well, there is plenty about Trump I do not like, some things I do. Same with Obama, yet I managed to never name call him. So it can be done.

This is my opinion.
no opinions from anyone ... gee imagine that, Trumpdrones won

do me a favor, if youre not going to poilce the entire board spare me the honor of your attention ...

007 in on another thread cursing harder than the entire 7th fleet, and you didnt even bother to tell him hello ..

thanks in advance.

This is my opinion.

do me a favor, if youre not going to poilce the entire board spare me the honor of your attention ...

007 in on another thread cursing harder than the entire 7th fleet, and you didnt even bother to tell him hello ..

thanks in advance.

I did not see it.

Now YOU do ME a favor. Do NOT tell me how to mod....mmmmmmmk??

This is my opinion.

thanks in advance.

I did not see it.

Now YOU do ME a favor. Do NOT tell me how to mod....mmmmmmmk??

or troll ????:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back