Raise your hand if.......

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
......you have "employer provided" health insurance and went to the healthcare.gov website to look at the available plans......then saw that the premiums were much higher than what you pay now.

how many times are you going to post this?

you know perfectly well that healthcare.gov does not give you the costs until you submit all your sensitive information. You consider everybody an idiot?

And I have already answered you 3 times - by covered.california and by my states exchange site - I have much higher premiums ( 3 times higher) and much higher deductible and in my state the co-pays and max out of the pocket is up to 25 thousand dollars.

Now start your lying seizures that this is not possible, because obama said so :lol:

you know perfectly well that healthcare.gov does not give you the costs until you submit all your sensitive information. You consider everybody an idiot?

And I have already answered you 3 times - by covered.california and by my states exchange site - I have much higher premiums ( 3 times higher) and much higher deductible and in my state the co-pays and max out of the pocket is up to 25 thousand dollars.

Now start your lying seizures that this is not possible, because obama said so :lol:

Be careful. The police may arrest you and charge you with cannibalism.....for eating my dick.

......you have "employer provided" health insurance and went to the healthcare.gov website to look at the available plans......then saw that the premiums were much higher than what you pay now.

I don't know how long that will be the case. I have insurance that is part of my retirement package. I pay the same and get the same as employees. I have received 2 letters from BCBS that stated they 'fully support ACA.' Now, I have one in hand that says my out of pocket maximum is being increased by $1000 and all copays/deductibles are being increased.

I have been on the phone all afternoon working it out to get as many of my scripts as I can before I leave for vacation. Everything I get before Jan 1 will be at this year's prices.

Be careful. The police may arrest you and charge you with cannibalism.....for eating my dick.

no arguments but standard nonsense - as usual :lol:

no arguments but standard nonsense - as usual :lol:

You expect me to argue....when you just swallowed my dick?

Ouch!

The lowest priced bronze plan available for me and my husband would cost $579/mo with an $11,600 deductible.

Yowzer.

Is there a subsidy?

I don't know. As far as I know, I would be required to input personal information on the site to find out. I won't do that.

Do you know of a way for me to find out without setting up an account?

p.s., if we qualify for a subsidy that means someone else is paying more, contributing to the broken promises of Obama -- you know, about the typical American family seeing their premiums go down $2500 per year and about the costs of the legislation to taxpayers .....

Last edited:
Ouch!

The lowest priced bronze plan available for me and my husband would cost $579/mo with an $11,600 deductible.

Yowzer.

Is there a subsidy?

I don't know. As far as I know, I would be required to input personal information on the site to find out. I won't do that.

Do you know of a way for me to find out without setting up an account?

p.s., if we qualify for a subsidy that means someone else is paying more, contributing to the broken promises of Obama -- you know, about the typical American family seeing their premiums go down $2500 per year and about the costs of the legislation to taxpayers .....

Kaiser Family Foundation Subsidy Calculator

How much does it cost?

I don't know how much the employer kicks in. What we personally pay is considerably less for considerably more. I don't know if we'll be affected when insurance companies start reassessing their ACA-related risks or when employer penalties start kicking in.

That is something that you need to know if you are to determine if the prices on the website are higher than what you now pay.

How much does it cost?

I don't know how much the employer kicks in. What we personally pay is considerably less for considerably more. I don't know if we'll be affected when insurance companies start reassessing their ACA-related risks or when employer penalties start kicking in.

That is something that you need to know if you are to determine if the prices on the website are higher than what you now pay.

No, I don't need to know what the employer pays in order to determine if the prices on the website are higher than what I now pay. I know what I now pay. The employer is not me. What I now pay is less than 1/5 of the price on the site.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that we don't become one of the casualties of Obama's broken "if you like your plan you can keep it" promise. With employer mandates pushed down the road a year and cadillac penalties taking even longer to kick in, we have to wait longer to know if any more shoes are going to drop.

New Topics

Forum List

Back