Raids for show.

Think about why this is being handled this way.

It isn't about anything other than to show the country that if your politics is not in line with progressive liberalism, you are now considered a target...

Yet the search went on for hours and hours and hours without anyone knowing about it.

Seems an odd way to do something for show

Well you know..plastic is made from..oil. Biden put the kaibosh on American oil production his 1st day in office. See section 7 here:
That might actually be a real good point.... Except there haven't been any plastic shortages noted anywhere else but the water that I know of.

Shortages such as this me actually coincide with the indecision of our leaders who can't decide where the next batch of oil should be processed from: Here...or there...or there. Before making such decisions they have to have a bunch of lawyers and analysts carefully weigh up the progressed impact on consumers, and media backlash as well. They test the water very carefully... But they do make mistakes. Unfortunately most people aren't smart enough or astute enough to pick up on it.

Hey libtards which is it?... did Biden know about this raid?... he says he didn't know about it... so does that mean Garland took this most unprecedented action all on his own?....
From day one I never feared Merrick Garland... he is one stupid mother fer and I knew he would screw up bigtime and now he has....
You are confused. See post #7. You're welcome.

Too late. The fascists are already occupying the Whitehouse as well as the DOJ.
Your charge would be more valid if you could settle on it being the left that's occupying, and then you could call them commies.

There's a great reluctance to admit that fascism is extreme rightist ideology and that's obviously because nobody wants to accept that there is an obvious attempt of fascists attempting to destroy America's democracy.

Know thy enemy.

Your charge would be more valid if you could settle on it being the left that's occupying, and then you could call them commies.

There's a great reluctance to admit that fascism is extreme rightist ideology and that's obviously because nobody wants to accept that there is an obvious attempt of fascists attempting to destroy America's democracy.

Know thy enemy.
Take your own advice and know thy enemy. Your party just doubled the size of the IRS in order to facilitate their stranglehold on U.S businesses. You should probably look at those policies championed by your party and then look to see where those policies align. An honest look might surprise you.

I don't support statism in any form.....But I support totally delusional retardation even less.

Now get the fuck back in your own lane, and take care of your own beta male cuck fascist PM, before casting any shade on Murica.
You will know when I want to hear from you again.

Take your own advice and know thy enemy. Your party just doubled the size of the IRS in order to facilitate their stranglehold on U.S businesses.
My party is in Canada.
You should probably look at those policies championed by your party and then look to see where those policies align. An honest look might surprise you.
That would be desirable to literally the rest of the modern world, which is completely left of America in it's acceptance of the rise of fascism.

Can you explain and expand on your notion that socially responsible progress by government, for the working class, is harmful to business?

Trump would never make that claim and betray his true ambitions!

By all accounts the FBI tried to keep it quiet to spare him embarrassment. Trump was the one who made a big deal out of it.

Take your own advice and know thy enemy. Your party just doubled the size of the IRS in order to facilitate their stranglehold on U.S businesses.
Stranglehold?

Record profits, off of Americans, making their crap in China and they pay 0 (ZERO) in taxes?
You should probably look at those policies championed by your party and then look to see where those policies align. An honest look might surprise you.
Sure, your party rewards them, for ripping you off, via corporate tax cuts.
Then whine when a fast-food worker, gets caught NOT paying taxes.

By all accounts the FBI tried to keep it quiet to spare him embarrassment. Trump was the one who made a big deal out of it.
Only because, it's another grift.
Trump knows his cult..........................stupid and gullible.

My party is in Canada.

That would be desirable to literally the rest of the modern world, which is completely left of America in it's acceptance of the rise of fascism.

Can you explain and expand on your notion that socially responsible progress by government, for the working class, is harmful to business?

Trump would never make that claim and betray his true ambitions!
The US didn't become the most powerful country in the world by listening to or following the lead of Canada or Europe. Think on that a bit.

The US didn't become the most powerful country in the world by listening to or following the lead of Canada or Europe. Think on that a bit.
No, but the US is choosing a path forward that's hugely at odds with the rest of the modern and free world.

I see very dim prospects for Trump's fascist regime as the possibility has equal chances of a successful overthrowing of democracy. However, it should have been obvious to predict as the pot has always been close to boiling over, due to the always present racist obsession in the US southern states.

Socially responsible government is the traditional enemy of fascist ideals. Can any of you clearly state your ideals?

I'm going to make it my business to continue to warn Americans of the impending danger.

Q NUTS are funny and scary.............at the same time.

Being that gullible and stupid isn't achieved without help (FOX)

They seem to be running late.

Hundreds of conspiracy theorists gathered at the AT&T Discovery Plaza in Dallas to await the arrival of former president Donald Trump and John F. Kennedy Jr., whom they expected to announce an unlikely campaign for the White House around 12:30 p.m. Tuesday.

As of late afternoon, those optimists were still waiting.

View attachment 683263

They're nowhere near as wacky as those shitlibs who hung around the Supreme Court, thinking the Justices wouldn't give Roe vs. Wade the axe.

Look at these fuckin' morons... :laughing0301::21::lmao::auiqs.jpg:

1660669390820.png

1660669517306.png

They're nowhere near as wacky as those shitlibs who hung around the Supreme Court, thinking the Justices wouldn't give Roe vs. Wade the axe.

Look at these fuckin' morons... :laughing0301::21::lmao::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 683291

View attachment 683295

No, have to disagree on that one they are nuts, thinking their protest are going to change, like..............ANYTHING.

But these nutjobs thought JFK Jr. was going to come back to life and be Trump's VP?
Nope, not even close.

Democrats raided Mar A Lago to demonstrate that they can get to anyone at any time. No one is safe. They stopped Scott Perry on the street and took his cell phone. Peter Navarro was arrested at the airport and put in leg irons. Roger Stone's home was raided in the middle of the night with snipers on the roof and frogmen in the swimming pool. His elderly blind and deaf wife was dragged from her bed while the FBI rifled through her underwear drawer. What is it with the FBI and women's underthings?

Every arrest and raid is specifically designed to be as public as possible. If humiliating, so much the better. All manufactured to show the American people that they can do anything they want at any time, make up any story, fabricate any charge and there is nothing that can be done about it.

Democrats raided Mar A Lago to demonstrate that they can get to anyone at any time. No one is safe. They stopped Scott Perry on the street and took his cell phone. Peter Navarro was arrested at the airport and put in leg irons. Roger Stone's home was raided in the middle of the night with snipers on the roof and frogmen in the swimming pool. His elderly blind and deaf wife was dragged from her bed while the FBI rifled through her underwear drawer. What is it with the FBI and women's underthings?

Every arrest and raid is specifically designed to be as public as possible. If humiliating, so much the better. All manufactured to show the American people that they can do anything they want at any time, make up any story, fabricate any charge and there is nothing that can be done about it.

Dimm's are borrowing a page from Rumsfeld's WOT to use on fellow Americans.

Next, it's only a short step away from using torture to obtain signed confessions!!

Yeah.....Nothing says "keeping it quiet" by showing up with over 30 agents and surrounding the joint with police flashers for over nine hours!

Do you moonbats ever read through your nonsensical dreck before you click on "Post reply"? :auiqs.jpg:

The more lies Trump makes up, the more solid is the case against him.

But the law has to have the courage to do what is necessary to save democracy from a fascist takeover.

There's a very big threat of violence erupting and much blood being spilled. The military will be needed for killing the extreme right boys.

Can there be anything other than a bad outcome now, regardless of which side prevails?
The more lies you make up, the more the board goes to sleep. If I ever need a nap, I just read your dribble, you Dotard.

Yeah.....Nothing says "keeping it quiet" by showing up with over 30 agents and surrounding the joint with police flashers for over nine hours!

Do you moonbats ever read through your nonsensical dreck before you click on "Post reply"? :auiqs.jpg:
Pics or it didn’t happen.

Forum List

Back